(Topic ID: 222107)

Need to tile your gameroom? - 24 cents per sq ft.

By mcluvin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Wood look ceramic tile. Crazy cheap price. I can't find enough of it locally for my needs, but maybe you can. Plenty of stores showing lots of stock. You must buy it in store or via phone. First link is for a description and reviews. Second link is for inventory check. Good luck!

https://www.lowes.com/pd/GBI-Tile-Stone-Inc-Madeira-Oak-Wood-Look-Ceramic-Floor-Tile-Common-6-in-x-24-in-Actual-5-87-in-x-23-62-in/50244557?AID=10926682&PID=4485850&SID=25dffbd8933a11e8b8e59a5345c674ba0INT&cm_mmc=AFF_CJ-_-4485850-_-1122587-_-10926682

https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker?sku=50244557

#2 5 years ago

I'm gonna have to sort pickup myself but just found a store with 3K+ sq ft. in stock. I bought 3K sq ft. Total price? $660 + tax. Anybody got a pallet jack I can borrow?

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice! I assume $.99/sqft is the original price and you got it at $.22/sqft? Was that price listed on brickseek or did brickseek say $.99/sqft but you got the discount by calling?

Original price was $1.99 sq ft. They marked it down to .99 sq ft a long time ago. It was briefly available online yesterday for a few hours at 24 cents per sq ft everywhere. I missed that. Stores are slowly marking it down to 24 cents per sq ft. A store 100 miles away from me has it at that (on brickseek) in the quantity I need. I couldn't get through to a real person at the store so called the 800 number. The guy hooked me up and I've got 3K sq ft of this stuff waiting for pickup. I used my Lowes card so got an extra 10% off. That 10% off ends today. Price is no object? Probably not my first choice. At 22 cents per sq ft? It's my first choice.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

I just bought 1300 sq feet. 304 and some change. Used a 10 percent movers coupon and 10 percent off with my lowes cc. Only brought about a 1/3rd of it home. There is 616 sq feet per pallet. They tried to load a pallet but it never got on their fully because the suspension was compressing too much. OP you are going to need a good trailer to get 3k square feet worth.

Yeah, I know. I'll figure it out. It's just too good of a price. Glad somebody else got in on it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-to-tile-your-gameroom-24-cents-per-sq-ft?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.