Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I dont have any pics yet, not looking to go to craiglist yet if I can find some pinheads I wont have to have everything 100% and still move some product. All games work and are currently in my arcade working. Outside of St. Louis Missouri.

Bad Girls $700 boards repaired works perfect at expo for 3 days straight no issues , maybe a light socket or two needs replaced

Rock $600 boards repaired nice playing game, could use a flipper rebuild

Starship troopers $2000, works great needs to be shopped again, I shopped 5 years ago right side of cabinet has a few wear spots, game plays great

Freedom 1979 bally, plays great new rectifier installed replaced pins, shopped, all works, backglass not great, tilt doesnt work.

Riverboat gambler, $1200 shopped beatiful game,plays great the CHIPS display doesnt work, the display is fine so something in board or ribbon cable

Arena Gottlieb, $ 700 cool little game plays great , very clean, could use flipper rebuild

Teed Off, $1200 shopped 6 months ago, nice game, rust on one side rail, complete with topper, having problem with GI fuse blowing, I put in Green LED on the GI and have had zero problems.

Black Hole very nice works great, little wear around 2 of the pop bumpers, problem is the game stay in atttract mode after game is finished. Plays well. boards repaired 2 years ago

Cybernaut very good example, $800 sound goes in and out, game plays great, very nice shape.

Baby Pacman $700, I have over $900 in this game with board repairs, Plays good, usual playfeild wear, boards upgraded some years ago, plays good.

Firepower 2, $1200 clearcoated playfeild by Pheobe, plays super nice and looks even better,

Hercules pinball, $1500 this thing is huge and in my way, plays good, needs to be shopped and some sockets replaced, I have lots of extra parts from parting out a 2nd unit. been in my arcade for 6 months no problem, I should have a topper . Everything $1500. Last display works but not correctly. Game alone $1200. topper $200, Parts i will sell as needed or on EBAY.

Count down, Gottlieb, $700 Plays great has new Pascal board set, cabinet and playfeild are nice.

Thanks Chuck 314-280-9299, we can ship if needed, you arrange, Ill wrap for free. Thanks, All board repairs were done by Chris Hibler so almost bullet proof.

www.cppinball.com

#2 10 years ago

Black Hole $1100, sorry left the price off

#3 10 years ago

Uh-oh, new pins coming???

#4 10 years ago

Got, CSI, KISS, STLE, WOZ, GOING TO BRING BACK INDIANA JONES, INDY 500, CORVETTE, AND A FEW OTHER GAMES FOR LIMITED STINTS, PLUS HAVE MAGIC GIRL AND ZOMBIE SOMEDAY AND THE HOBBIT, AND THE 2 OR 3 NEWER STERNS BETWEEN THOSE. MY BIGGEST REASON IS , I NEED MY 3RD BUILDING BACK, VERY TIRED OFF WORKING ON GAME IN THE SMALL CORNER OF THE GARAGE, SCREW THAT I GOTTA HAVE SOME ROOM.

#5 10 years ago

Hercules Sold.

#6 10 years ago

Figured that would go pretty quickly.

#7 10 years ago

Phone's ringing Dude.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from AtomicChuck:

GOING TO BRING BACK Indiana Jones

#9 10 years ago

I might have taken that Riverboat Gambler home with me this weekend if I'd only known it was for sale while I was there. I'll be sure to ask what is for sale the next time I am out there.

#10 10 years ago

FIREPOWER 2 IS SOLD,

#11 10 years ago

the riverboat gambler has been on my website for sale for 2 months, sorry we didnt hook up. Send me the money and Ill wrap for you till shipping or pick up can be arranged, You know Im good for it.

#12 10 years ago

These are pretty fair prices. Arcade near me just got a Hercules. What a ridiculous game! Gotta have a big place for that.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Replay:

I might have taken that Riverboat Gambler home with me this weekend if I'd only known it was for sale while I was there. I'll be sure to ask what is for sale the next time I am out there.

Maybe a Pinsider from Columbia could assist?

It would save you almost 3 hours of drive time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
$ 20.00
$ 50.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wind Point, WI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-to-thin-the-herd-cp-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.