Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hyperion
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16084797226832646939510781607431 (resized).jpg
    16084796945321206405637753614085 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

What is the best way currently to ship a pinball from Minnesota to Missouri? Is Fastenal taking shipping again?

#2 3 years ago

what prep has to be done to ship with Fastenal?

#3 3 years ago

this is changing on the fly. Now what shipper picks up?

#4 3 years ago

Michelle Bianchi is probably the person you want to talk to - 630-344-3093 Cell

#5 3 years ago

Who from MN is taking a machine out of local circulation!?!

#6 3 years ago

well it wasn't in circulation for the last 20yrs ... so you won't miss it.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

thanks I'll give her a call

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperion:

what prep has to be done to ship with Fastenal?

Not sure if Fastenal is shipping again, but to ship with them you need to pallet it and drop it off. Crating is optional, but it can't be insured if it isn't crated. I've shipped with Fastenal once and I would do it again, saved a ton of money that way and the buyer got it quickly.

#9 3 years ago

looks like i'm driving 10.5 hrs each way to get it. too good of deal to pass up!

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperion:

Need to ship a pinball from Mn to Mo.

That shouldn't be too hard (or too far to go), since "n" and "o" are only one letter apart.

2 weeks later
    #11 3 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Not sure if that is still the case. She doesn't want to take phone calls; she wants everything in email. So I requested a quote by email on Wednesday. It is now past the end of day on Friday, and no response at all. The last quote that she gave me (for NJ-FL) last month was $625.... that was WAY above what I have seen others say they have been quoted for machine moves.

Anyone had luck with other movers/carriers? I am not interested in crating or dropping off at a dock location, so Fastenal is not an option for me.
    I have even tried posting on UShip.com, and have not even received any quotes!

Seems everyone is either not interested, or too busy to fool with, a single pinball machine!

#12 3 years ago

I thought you were shipping from Manganese to Molybdenum in which case I was gonna recommend Alchemy Shipping https://www.alchemyrecruitment.com/sectors/shipping-and-logistics

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from RetroRick:

Not sure if that is still the case. She doesn't want to take phone calls; she wants everything in email. So I requested a quote by email on Wednesday. It is now past the end of day on Friday, and no response at all. The last quote that she gave me (for NJ-FL) last month was $625.... that was WAY above what I have seen others say they have been quoted for machine moves.
    Anyone had luck with other movers/carriers? I am not interested in crating or dropping off at a dock location, so Fastenal is not an option for me.
    I have even tried posting on UShip.com, and have not even received any quotes!
    Seems everyone is either not interested, or too busy to fool with, a single pinball machine!

Call/PM labnip

#14 3 years ago

Went and got the game myself ... 22 hr round trip, but to good a deal to pass on. Stern Nine Ball for $100
    Opened thread about the whole deal

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperion:

Went and got the game myself ... 22 hr round trip, but to good a deal to pass on. Stern Nine Ball for $100

Wait, that thing came from Minnesota? I applauded you in your thread I think but now I'm kinda pissed lol! What a score!

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hyperion:

Nice road trip! I’ve done my share of those!

Now it’s time to post pictures of your score! Congrats!

#17 3 years ago

I hope you had fun on the ride. It's been super nice in MO lately, but I bet it's gotten cold in MN.

#18 3 years ago

Here it is

16084796945321206405637753614085 (resized).jpg16084796945321206405637753614085 (resized).jpg16084797226832646939510781607431 (resized).jpg16084797226832646939510781607431 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-to-ship-a-pinball-from-mn-to-mo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.