Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cliffy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Could someone please send me cliffy's email as I would like to order some protectors and lane guides but when i click on the email tab it comes up "Could not perform this operation properly bullshit". Or even a place that sells them. Thanks

#2 8 years ago

try his website:
    cliffyprotectors.com

#3 8 years ago

Thank you I was on the Passion for Pinball site.

#4 8 years ago

Here's his profile.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/cliffy

if you're unable to get through to him through the site.

#5 8 years ago

It is passionforpinball.com or cliffyprotectors.com

2 different sites, but the same stuff. I believe the difference is that cliffyprotectors is sent out by Pam of pinbits, and passionforpinball is directly from Cliffy?

#6 8 years ago

Same stuff but I couldn't get the email address. Pinbits doesn't have the lane guides on their site but they are on the Cliffy site.

#7 8 years ago

I'll PM you his direct email address

Buy with confidence. Great to deal with.

#8 8 years ago

I have bought from him before, just had the wrong site. Thanks for the help

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

when i click on the email tab it comes up "Could not perform this operation properly

It's supposed to open your default email client. These days most folks use a web mail client but you can still configure your pc to use a web mailer as a default client. On a Windows PC go to your control panel and click on the MAIL applet to configure one or more clients.

#10 8 years ago

I will try that, not big on communication in fact I'm hoping it goes back to smoke signals. Thanks Cliff

#11 8 years ago

I tried that cliffyprotectors.com and it doesn't work on my iPad. I need to place a big order I've been putting off for awhile. I will just PM him here I guess.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I tried that cliffyprotectors.com and it doesn't work on my iPad. I need to place a big order I've been putting off for awhile. I will just PM him here I guess.

Ryan I'm so busy I rarely have time to check pm's so please just email me at [email protected] thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-to-buy-some-cliffys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.