1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by schudel5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Posting here just for the higher visability. I would like to buy spare SD cards from my stern spike 2 games Rush / Mando, and also to have a few for when friends games need it. Finding 8GB and 16GB to be kinda hard to find. Wondering if the original image is on a 8GB or 16GB and I purchase a 32GB if the image will automatically adjust for the capacity? And do I need to buy a certain type / brand? Stern just says class 10.

#2 1 year ago

anyone........

would like to order them today if possible.

#3 1 year ago

Hence why I posted this in all pinball. 44k threads vs 1k.

Anyone at all...............

Need to order these ASAP.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fordiesel69:

Finding 8GB and 16GB to be kinda hard to find.

Easy to find and cheap. Buy Micro SD cards with the adapter if you are struggling to find "regular" sized SD cards. https://www.amazon.com/Gigastone-2-Pack-Surveillance-Security-Professional/dp/B0858FBL8V

#5 1 year ago

I'd stick with 16GB, Class 10 cards. I know Rush code is around 11GB right now. Like mentioned above, Amazon is a good place to get smaller cards and typically multiples in a pack for all your machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-to-buy-new-sd-cards-for-my-stern-spike- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.