Going to be hard to get pictures because the images don't stay on the screen that long...
I'm not at the game right now, but I'll try to be more descriptive what I'm seeing:
* Most of the time, when first turning on the game, everything displays OK. It usually takes a few minutes of play before I notice some display errors. Things that displayed OK, now will be corrupted or not displayed at all. Some examples follow...
* Some of the graphic images are corrupted (pixels scrambled). Not always the same ones. Sometimes they display OK, sometimes not. When this happens, I think it is always the left side of the display that is corrupted.
* Sometimes the display will just go blank for certain display sequences and then come back on when a something new is displayed on the screen. For example, at the beginning of a ball, with the ball sitting in the shooter lane, sometimes nothing will be displayed on the screen until the ball is launched.
* Sometimes when the display goes blank in the middle of a game, it will stay that way until the end of ball displays the bonus sequences.
* A few times the display would just freeze on a certain image and the only way to recover was re-boot.
* Unexpectedly during play, it will sometimes display the display ROM version ("DISPLAY VER: A1.04") and sometimes the words "DISPLAY VER" part will be corrupted.
* One time it displayed "RCVR OVERRUN". This only happened once and haven't seen it since.
* I have the game set on Free Play. Most of the time it will say "FREE" where the number of credits is displayed on the DMD, but sometimes I've seen it display "0" instead of "FREE".
* The corruption and blank outs seems to be more frequent when playing a multiplayer game. When it has to display multiple player scores on the game at the same time, sometimes that will work for a while, and then the display will blank out when it should be displaying the scores.
Very hard to describe... Maybe I need to take a video and post it to youtube.