Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Jon951
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Updating because I was told this machine was stuck in tilt mode, but come to find out, it's stuck in limbo with ball 5 displayed. Please read posts below to get info on state indicating only player 1 was in play last time machine worked..thanks!

#2 8 years ago

Please advance four replies down. Originally posted as a tilt problem, but it doesn't look like this is the case anymore. Machine stuck in limbo, player 1, with ball number 5 displayed.

#3 8 years ago

yes, Steve/Pinball Resource is still around, and is still the best place for EM parts (and especially all things Gottlieb).
pbresource.com

Generally, tilts will be:
- tilt bob
- ball roll tilt
- weighted switch blade under playfield, possibly one on bottom board

Tilts are all 'normally open'.

Anti-cheat switches will be:
- weighted switch blade on coin door
- weighted switch blade on bottom board
- weighted switch blade in backbox ('lightbox')

Anti-cheat switches are all 'normally closed'.

#4 8 years ago

Thanks much. Will take a look and order from Steve. Please disregard the PM I sent you....this interface is appearing to be working for me now.

#5 8 years ago

No worries, glad you got it sorted out.

#6 8 years ago

Update,

It's not a tilt hold problem as the guy I purchased this from said.....

The machine is in a state where it displays ball 5 in play, and won't advance to "game over" mode when ball is in drain hole. Or....maybe the ball 5 number displayed means the game just started and it counts down the ball number from there...I don't know. I would think the machine would advance to game over and be ready for a reset to the next game if the ball 5 display was indicating this was the last ball in play after the ball drained at the bottom. If the 5 displayed means game just started and first ball in play, then I guess the last one to play this machine started the game and only played one ball before the problem came to be. Only player one's score is advanced to 11 thousand and change, players 2, 3, and 4 score is zero. No lights on backglass (except for the number 5 representing the last ball in play I'm guessing) or playfield, game over not displayed. Don't have schematics, so clueless where to start troubleshooting this machine.

Thanks Again!

#7 8 years ago

Also..all 3 fuses in cabinet are good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-tilt-relay-locations-for-gotlieb-bronco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.