By bigchief99

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigchief99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hello. I need some help trying to figure out an issue I am having with my left and right jab ramps not going up and down when they are suppose to in the game, usually when it goes in to fight mode when the boxing guy turns around. I have had a pinsider come over and try to trouble shoot the problem, checking all the connections, fuses, etc...with a volt meter. I am not a volt meter type of guy, a novice at best. Have used the test menu to check some things. The ramps are not stuck, coils seem like they are getting power to them. Not sure if it is a circuit board problem, coil or switch problem? Any clues of what might be causing the problem. I saw a link in another forum that I can't find for a website that that sold a replacement small circuit board for a Champion Pub that "might" solve the problem. Any help that I can get fixing this problem would be great and much appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Carrollton, TX
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigchief99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-tech-help-please-with-champion-pub-left-and-right-jab-ramps?tu=bigchief99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.