Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by alkregha
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I am hoping someone has an extra Williams pitching unit spring that " Steve in Texas " made a few years ago . As I recall he
sold them in pairs . I don`t mind having them re-made but need a good one to copy .
Thansk Scott

3 months later
#2 1 year ago

Still need a spring bump

#4 1 year ago

I also missed out on these springs, as it was before I bought my Pinch Hitter.

I am interested in a set of springs after g43crazy gets what he needs.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-pitch-unit-springs-now-available

#5 1 year ago

Let me get over my triple bypass and I will get more springs sorted out. Out of hospital last night.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Let me get over my triple bypass and I will get more springs sorted out. Out of hospital last night.

Speedy recovery!

#7 1 year ago

Wow ..no wonder I didn't hear back from you . Another pinsider sent me two. I will get the machine fixed with one and use the second to get more made .
Speedy recovery Steve and thanks for all that you do here. I will send you some from this next batch .

#8 1 year ago

Thought I had developed Asthma when working in So Ca and waited to I got back to Texas to check it out. Boy, was I wrong, had a silent heart-attack.

☹️

4 months later
#9 1 year ago

Steve, Hope you are doing well.
I too think I need a new spring for my "Pinch Hitter". When I first got this a few years ago it was pitching fine. Then it started to slow pitch. Then when I first stared the game, the first few pitches ball would get stuck under the flapper mound. As the game warmed up it would pitch a little better. I tried 3 in 1 oil which helped a little. Now days it just pitches very slow. Sound like a bad spring? If so, I am in need of one. Can someone help?

#10 1 year ago

G43crazy may have good news to announce regarding springs, stayed tuned.

3 months later
#11 11 months ago

Wow Steve! Crazy news regarding the triple bypass but happy to see you made it through it!

I’d be on the bandwagon for a few pitcher springs as well if you managed to get them built Scott g43crazy

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-spring-for-williams-pitching-unit- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.