Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Puffdanny
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180714_144839 (resized).jpg
20180714_145251 (resized).jpg
20180714_144804 (resized).jpg

#1 9 months ago

Hi All,

Need some advice. I only have space for 2 machines. I have currently ordered a Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro which is being built (I love this game). For the second machine I am debating between the following 3, any advice?
-GoT Pro
-PBR Can Crusher
-Dynamo Zombie League

My wife likes the GoT TV series so thought it might be a good compromise. The PBR Can Crusher I thought might be fun as it is so different from Metallica, and you don't really need to learn much for rules, anyone can pick it up (as opposed to GoT) and have fun. Zombie League I thought might be interesting as you can do player vs. computer or player vs. player. The MetPro and the second machine will be next to each other in a small space in my basement. I've never really played a pitch/bat game so unsure of the longevity in a 2 game collection.

Any thoughts?

#2 9 months ago

I'd go GoT pro.

Different than Metallica, and keep the wife happy.

LTG : )

#3 9 months ago

You would definitely need to play Pabst Can Crusher before considering that one.GoT pro is the right answer.

#4 9 months ago

GoT is a GREAT game. Can't go wrong with that choice.

#5 9 months ago

GOT.

#6 9 months ago

GOT, the other too look boring.

#7 9 months ago

I vote get GOT.

#8 9 months ago

Here's a sneak peek at your Pinball Refinery Edition Metallica Pro ... It's getting very close to being finished.

I think you'll be happier going with a GOT machine, and since your wife into the theme and knows the show, happy wife happy life... Even though I would love to sell you this NIB PBR Can Crusher.

Thanks for order this Refinery Edition Metallica Pro from me,

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

20180714_144804 (resized).jpg20180714_144839 (resized).jpg20180714_145251 (resized).jpg
#9 9 months ago

none? I'd really take the time to go and play all 3 ahead of time. Play all 3 a lot. Never ever buy a game based on theme alone. You will get screwed almost every time.

#10 9 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

none? I'd really take the time to go and play all 3 ahead of time. Play all 3 a lot. Never ever buy a game based on theme alone. You will get screwed almost every time.

What he said.

#11 9 months ago

PBR Can Crusher is nice, but not as much fun as a good DMD game and I wouldn’t recommend it for a small collection. I haven’t played Zombie League but I used to have a Slugfest, they’re fun when you have two players but playing by yourself is boring, so plan on only playing it when you have someone to play against. GOT will provide the most fun of the options you listed.

#12 9 months ago

I would buy that SM Vault from pinball refinery; however, if that's not an option then GoT gets my vote...

#13 9 months ago

Don't get a pitch and bat.I like an occasional game on them but thats about it the occasional game.if you have a large collection they're cool but I think you will have major buyer remorse if you go that route.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
Machine - For Sale
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
St. Marys, PA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside