• BSD Dracula + No Good Gofer 32 votes
    44%

(72 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Fish_Tales_.jpg
G.R._Garage_Sept_2010.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Ok so I have some money to start moving forward and I don't know which way to go forward. I decided before to only buy machines that I really want. Problem is there are too many. So I am looking for direction. Would you go for 2 from your want list or just your top want. GNR is my top want (not by a ton) but costs more than the others. I can get just the GNR or get 2 lower cost pins that I really want. Looking at solid player pins and not collector quality.

#2 12 years ago

BSD Dracula and Fish tales

#3 12 years ago

I just went through this and I chose the GnR.

#4 12 years ago

BSD + anything > GNR IMHO

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Ok so I have some money to start moving forward and I don't know which way to go forward. I decided before to only buy machines that I really want. Problem is there are too many. So I am looking for direction. Would you go for 2 from your want list or just your top want. GNR is my top want (not by a ton) but costs more than the others. I can get just the GNR or get 2 lower cost pins that I really want. Looking at solid player pins and not collector quality.

Have you considered jespo19's GnR? You might be able to swing an extra game if you buy his. Just needs the touchup on the center PF that you can do down the road if it is a keeper, and he lives within driving distance.

If not, I agree with those who voted for 2. 2 pins usually beat 1.

#6 12 years ago

GnR by a mile. Limited to 3000 units, and they are hard to find at a decent price. BSD, NGG and FT all come up more frequently than GnR and that would be my deciding factor. Besides, how can you walk away from the loudest pinball machine ever made?

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Espo66:

Have you considered jespo19's GnR? You might be able to swing an extra game if you buy his. Just needs the touchup on the center PF that you can do down the road if it is a keeper, and he lives within driving distance.

If not, I agree with those who voted for 2. 2 pins usually beat 1.

I have. I just don't think I could swing a GnR and a 2nd pin. But he did say he could bring it to Allentown so I am really considering it.

#8 12 years ago

I would pick GNR. I have a HUO GNR it is the pin I have owned the longest. I will never get rid of it. I grew up on GNR. It is data east best pin. Put a sub in it,it rocks.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Limited to 3000 units, and they are hard to find at a decent price. BSD, NGG and FT all come up more frequently than GnR and that would be my deciding factor.

This is the hard part of my decision. I LOVE GnR, but the 2 pins vs 1 pin means a lot when you only have 2 pins. Plus BSD is a freaking great game.

#10 12 years ago

I own BSD and FT, and both will most likely never leave. I also love GnR though, but I'd rather have 2 great pins instead of one great pin....

I say get all 3

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I own BSD and FT, and both will most likely never leave. I also love GnR though, but I'd rather have 2 great pins instead of one great pin....

I say get all 3 []

+1, especially the last bit

#12 12 years ago

BSD & FT , Sound's good too me !!! or BSD & MB . Wish I had some of my Past Pin's back

G.R._Garage_Sept_2010.jpgG.R._Garage_Sept_2010.jpg Fish_Tales_.jpgFish_Tales_.jpg

#13 12 years ago

I haven't played NGG or GnR. But thats a hard one. If it really is a (GNR) pin you are really wanting, sometimes it may be better to get the pin you want. This is my same conundrum with Tron LE, AFM, or MM. I could buy a handful of cheaper pins, but I wont have the main one(s) I want. If you really want a GnR, maybe get it and be happy and later down the line get the cheaper ones as they will always be around.

#14 12 years ago

BSD and FT for me!!!! Both great games. Ones really tough the other is just plain fun.

#15 12 years ago

BSD and NGG

Have to say that I'm quite surprised to see BSD and FT beating out BSD and NGG. FT has some of the most annoying music ever put in a pin.

#17 12 years ago

BSD and NGG would be my pick.

#18 12 years ago

Go big or go home! Get GnR!

#19 12 years ago

gnr rocks

#20 12 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chelsea, MI
$ 169.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Franklin Square, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-some-help-deciding-please-vote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.