(Topic ID: 207239)

Need some advice on a shuffle alley purchase

By Moli410

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1 (resized).JPG
    3 (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).JPG
    STARLITE BOWL PsT V2 (resized).jpg
    sb 3 (resized).jpg
    SB 2 (resized).jpg
    SB 1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rudy_willams.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

Kind of an odd question, but with either Strike Master or League Champ, if fully disassembled, do you think all the parts would fit in the back of a Suburban or Excursion with the 2nd row seats folded down and the 3rd seat removed?

#7 5 years ago

I will. I figured it might too esp after watching the TNT Amusements Strike Master breakdown and re-assembly video.

1 month later
    #9 5 years ago

I was actually able to disassemble a League Champ and load it into a Suburban (circa 2004). I forgot to take the picture of it, but after some moving around, with the rear seats folded down and the front seats moved forward a bit, I was able to fit all 5 pieces in back and still close the back door/hatch/window. The alley itself, needed to be in the middle and though it did work, I would caution anyone with a long distance trip to get a trailer because moving the front seats forward, unless you are vertically challenged, isn't a fun way to drive.

Luckily I had my RV with me, so when I got back to my RV, I dumped a few pieces into the RV and mad the 900 mile trip home with League Champ.

1 year later
    #10 4 years ago

Moved another puck bowler (Strike Master) and remembered to take pics this time. If you break it down into 5 pieces, it will fit in a Suburban (or equiv) with the 3rd row folded or removed and the second row folded....with maybe 1/2 to 3/4" to spare!

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rudy_willams.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-some-advice-on-a-shuffle-alley-purchase?tu=rudy_willams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.