6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by Pinstein
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

STARLITE BOWL PsT V2 (resized).jpg
    sb 3 (resized).jpg
    SB 2 (resized).jpg
    SB 1 (resized).jpg

#1 6 months ago

Hey fellas, need some inquiry on this topic. Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum.

I came across a shuffle alley game, Strikemaster, that I've been searching for a while and found a seller online local near me. I'm scheduled to meet the seller and inspect the game tomorrow. This is my first shuffle alley purchase and I'm sorry if this question is a bit vague.

For those who know these machines and what not, what are some of the areas I should inspect or pay special attention to prior to buying?

#2 6 months ago

We have a League Champ which is almost identical.

There is not much to the games really so you’ll be looking for general condition. Does everything look complete. Do all pins retract/drop. Does the DMD look good. Nothing cracked or broken.

You can put it into switch mode and make sure all PF switches work.

Boards are standard WPC and easy to repair.

They are fun games and we really like ours. Good luck.

#3 6 months ago

Duvall,

Thank you for the response. Took everything you mentioned and bought it. The game is in good condition, could use a recondition or a small restoration. That'll be down the road, overall its in my basement and love it!

#4 6 months ago

Glad you got your shuffle alley. I hit one about a year and a half ago and while I don’t play my hands often thisbis a really fun one to play. Kidsnlikenitntoo sknce they are into bowling. Enjoy

5 months later
    #5 21 days ago

Kind of an odd question, but with either Strike Master or League Champ, if fully disassembled, do you think all the parts would fit in the back of a Suburban or Excursion with the 2nd row seats folded down and the 3rd seat removed?

#6 21 days ago
    Quoted from Rudy_Willams:

Kind of an odd question, but with either Strike Master or League Champ, if fully disassembled, do you think all the parts would fit in the back of a Suburban or Excursion with the 2nd row seats folded down and the 3rd seat removed?

I think it probably would but take a picture for us when you do it!

#7 20 days ago

I will. I figured it might too esp after watching the TNT Amusements Strike Master breakdown and re-assembly video.

#8 20 days ago

Ive got a Strikemaster for sale but Ive rethemed it to a Starlite bowl, put florescent paint on the pins, replace the lamps with LED black lights and put in a blue LED dmd. It turned out quite nice and I even put blinking LEDs in the backbox so the stars twinkle. I hate to sell it but Ive replaced it with a 13ft big ball bowler that my 3 year old boy loves as well as my 7 year old daughter.

SB 1 (resized).jpgSB 2 (resized).jpgSTARLITE BOWL PsT V2 (resized).jpgsb 3 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Latenight Weeknight Mods
    $ 71.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4,800.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 174.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 1,000.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside