Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The most recent I heard is a 1/14/11 day 3 order shipping. We should be going through order dates much quicker now that the large distributor day 1 / 2 orders have been filled.

Quoted from edcianci:

my 1/11/2011 order date arrived earlier tonight. it was shipped 8/6/2013
so it looks like they are going in order.
thanks ed

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from wizzard:

"...much quicker..."?
My 1/14/2011 order (invoice #2052) is announced for shipping: "It will be ready to ship in 2 or 3 weeks"...after being announced for shipping this week, the week of July 15th, the last week of June...

Ouch!

1 week later
#25 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm 2173, hoping by end of September for me.....

When did you order?

Looks like they are still working on shipping pins that were ordered in the first week.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

So Christmas then?

What year?

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Why? I thought we are trying to avoid arguments in WOZ threads post WOZ thread lock down week...lol.

6 months later
#1149 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Nothing. I am May 2011 order.

#1197 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

I get a PM for a rules violation for what I posted?
Seriously?
All I can say is wow.....

tmp_Screenshot_2014-03-08-19-03-... 55 KB

Seriously??

#1203 10 years ago

JJP posted this on their FB page.

If I had pre-ordered an LE and had been waiting forever to get my pin, this picture would be a bit disconcerting to me:

WOZ.jpegWOZ.jpeg

#1210 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

It is on the Pinball Sales Facebook page. Heck, they just made it their profile picture. Salt poured into wound!

Indeed.

#1214 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I don't get it. Is it because they are standards being cranked out?

Ya think?

#1234 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

You just have to be patient- the game is amazing and totally worth the wait (best EVER... well- till TH).
If you're not 100% sure of when your will come - dont complain here- just pick up the phone and call Jack.
No one wants to get these machines out more than Jack.
You have to realize in a short period of time- he's done something totally amazing.
The 2.0 code just makes it better than it was before (already the best)
Its the best built pinball machine to date as well- amazing construction and craftsmanship.
The journey is truly the reward in this case.
Its not just about payments and delivery dates and stuff- its about reinventing pinball and being a part of that!
There are many people that have experience ZERO issues with their games out of the box- dont get sidetracked with some of the vocal minority that bring up problems.... JJP has amazing customer support regardless.
btw- the recent slight glitch with LED boards has been resolved. The irony is- it wasn't even JJPs fault! It turns out it was something out of their control- but they are taking the lead in solving it regardless. Pretty awesome.

Wow, how did Panzerfreak hack lowepg's account?

#1240 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Wow, I don't appreciate the negativity in this thread....
Please see tenet #8 in my post above. If you cant embrace the love here, please find another thread.
for everyone else, i would HIGHLY suggest you consider the ramifications to the availability of other JJP machines. Its very likely secondary market prices are poised to spike. Here are links to perhaps the last chance to get in on THLE and Ruby Red WoZ:
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=97&idcategory=2
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=155&idcategory=2
At $8K and $9K respectively, its foolish not to commit sooner rather than later.
We're on the verge of something truly amazing here folks, get on board!

1 week later
#1358 10 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Little bird told me they are shipping 50 pins a day give or take.

"Give or take" no less?

So it could actually be *more* than 50 a day?!

2 weeks later
#1493 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

So the answer to my question is NO, you don't even have one on order.

I think that's a pretty unfair representation of what Joe's circumstances were, when he in fact had two of them on order.

#1499 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I understand your point though. The guy had 2 on order and was less than happy about the JJP delays and pre-pay model. BUT, the guy asked for a refund and got all his money back. How can you cry about a full refund?

I didn't see him crying *after* he got his refund.

I understand your point too, with regard to opinions regarding being pissed about waiting for WoZ being off topic, but lets face it, 98% of threads on Pinside go off topic, so a thread discussing shipping updates and asking the most recent people to receive theirs to post here was most certainly going to lead to people posting about how tired they are of waiting. In Joe's case it was to the point of asking for a refund.

Quoted from chrisjens2:

Just because someone had something on order once upon a time gives them the right to troll a thread?

Expressing an opinion is not trolling.

Quoted from chrisjens2:

And at what point in the rollercoaster ride to you just get over it and move on?

He posted about receiving his refund a few hours ago. You are acting like he received his refund months ago and is still posting about it.

2 weeks later
#1620 10 years ago

Is it just me, or is this the biggest flurry of WOZLE deliveries that we have ever seen in a 1 week period?

#1635 9 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Seems like they are finally getting everything figured out supply chain and lighting wise so they are putting them out faster. I know they did not have cabinets for a while but would not be surprised if they held off while they waited for the new boards.

Yep things seem to be rolling along nicely now.

#1637 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I guess deliberately holding things up just to piss people off finally got old?
Of course, it was supplier issues all along. Classy of Jack not to blame them publicly.

Logic fail.

Why would Jack deliberately hold things up just to piss people off? To shoot himself in the foot? Makes perfect sense.

#1639 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Wow, people's sarcasm detectors are on the fritz today.
I never thought that, I was making fun of all the whiners who act like that was the case.

Well in that case...good one!

2 weeks later
#1662 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

For anybody that cares, they are still in late June 2011 orders, with about 275 ECLEs still to make.
The lack of urgency implies that money is still an issue in my opinion.

Whoa, I guess I haven't been keeping up with the status of WOZ orders. I sure didn't think that there were still that many more to make. Hasn't it been just over a year since the first ones were shipped?

Then again, I guess that sounds about right when you think about it. If they started making them 13 months ago and have made 725 of them, that comes out to almost 56 pins a month, and that doesn't take into account all the regular versions that have been made.

#1715 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Give me a fricking break. I have been waiting for 27 months for a game that I 100% have paid . You could not even stomach waiting 3 or 4 months for a partially paid Hobbit before bailing out.

Now that was an epic retort my friend!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 24.50
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.