Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I got the email today that my game shipped last night!

Sweet! Congrats and thanks for the info. I'd guess I'm four or five weeks out from shipping then with #2369. Its nice to finally be pretty confident in a time frame of plus or minus a week with them shipping 40-50 per week. Plus, Thanksgiving is pretty much a given now, and thats great because we always have lots of company playing for that whole long weekend.

3 weeks later
#446 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Very excited, got the call today, #848 is ready to ship. Order date was Mar 15, 2013

What was your invoice number?

#452 10 years ago

Woo Hoo! We certainly are seeing a pattern here that gives us a pretty good idea of when our games will ship. Thanks for posting the info guys.

#458 10 years ago

Looks like I'm back to guessing again since they are building and shipping standards. I thought they were gonna stay with the LE games now until they ran them out.

#461 10 years ago

Looks like dealer orders are going thru now. I just talked to a guy who ordered 18 months ago and his game is being shipped. He has no invoice number on it. So I do not know if our invoice numbers mean anything at this point or not other than a somewhat "general yardstick" to guess with.

#472 10 years ago

They must be building lots of standards for the ops. My #2369 ordered thru JJP is now backed up (again) to early/mid December. This is not the way to treat buyers who paid in advance and therefore allowed Jack to set up the company. So #2252 was shipped this week and its going to be another 5-6 weeks to build another 117 games? We paid in advance nearly 2 1/2 years ago. I'm really getting sick of this delivery date being constantly moved back despite all the information we get about how many "more" games are being built all the time. Something here is not adding up. Is there another form of "new math" I have not been taught?

1 week later
#505 10 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

Yes Katie emailed me Yesteday saying my game is ready to ship. The day before I got an email from Jen saying its either Dec 9th or Dec 16th. I sure hope they didn't confuse me with somebody else.

I hope they have you confused with me since I bought the day before you.

However, I have not heard anything yet other than the email a couple of weeks ago that said early to mid december after I inquired. I'll just sit here and keep my fingers crossed now. Congrats to you though. Every machine that goes out the door gets me closer to getting "the call".

#514 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Did you order through Abel? If not, they might be shipping yours with Abel's to save on shipping. The SE Michigan Abel games may be coming soon I hope. I have no information on that; probably just wishful thinking.

Yup...thats exactly what we are doing. Nice of Jack and Abel to help me out on that shipping cost since I bought my game direct from JJP before Abel was announced as a distributor. Hopefully mine will be on the first of two big shipments they are supposed to get in December (per Jen) but don't we all? I was hoping to have it here before thanksgiving weekend initially but that does not seem to be an option.

1 week later
#548 10 years ago

Sometimes I think I'm back in Wayno's world again......

#574 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I think there may be another delay. I was told by my distributor that he got a call from JJP and that my game was going to ship in two weeks. Two weeks later, I email him and he says Jen told him it's going to be another two weeks.

Gotta be some parts supply problem going on, or (hopefully) a large order is being done for Abel Electronics to ship on one truck. I looked back on all the previously promised dates I had on file last week and it did not make me feel warm and fuzzy.

#581 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

You may be on to something there, Glenn.

I got my fingers crossed. But I'm in Vegas right now and can't find a place to put a bet on delivery before Christmas....

#596 10 years ago

Then give me something to see other than the dates my game has been promised by and did not show up. How does JJP expect to sell Hobbits after the delays we have had with our WOZ games?

Give me a believable excuse and I am gullible enough to believe it. But just giving me later and later delivery dates without a valid reason is what makes a reasonable person think they are being taken for a sucker.

#598 10 years ago

I matters not where the orders are going or for who. They know how many games they can make per week. And they know what dates they have told their customers for shipping. So why does that promised date of shipping change every month? And then the next month again, and the next month again endlessly?

Its like being stuck in the twilight zone.

#602 10 years ago

Abel Electronics said they got games in last week. Maybe the buyers simply were not pinside members since we have not heard anything about it here.
I have my fingers crossed for the mid december shipment. The invoice numbers add up to mine being in that shipment from my May 10, 2011 order. I am not about to quit at this point but its getting real sketchy. Maybe we will hear more from people who go to their open house. Hopefully we will hear that their shipping area was loaded with (full) boxes and a truck was backing up to the dock.
Although nobody would know if the boxes in the middle were empty would they?

#608 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I've lost count. The only semi-real date I'm clinging to is the promise Jack made to me that my game would be shipped before the end of the year.

Sounds like that is not gonna happen now either. Another delay just came up.

#610 10 years ago

I'm shooting for May now so that I can bitch about it taking three years.

#614 10 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

What new delay??????

Who knows why? But things slowed. On a positive note invoice #2438 did ship monday, so we do know games are going out the door. Maybe we will know more after the JJP open house. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope they get back up to 50 games per week.

#621 10 years ago

You are correct Indypinhead. We were told from day one that games would be shipped in the order they were received. Does anybody remember when the first games started shipping? If only 400 of our preorder games have been built so far and he is building 50 per week this is not making sense unless standards are being built for distributors.

I feel bad for Jen being caught in the middle of this. But I feel worse for my family and friends who were so looking forward to having a game for the holidays.

#629 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I bought an LE I'm still waiting for direct from him, what else do I have to do for an invite - get out the knee pads?

Just send JJP an email tonight and you will probably be on his google board tomorrow after you respond to the invite.

#638 10 years ago

May 1st I was told July
July 23rd I was told late Sept
September 20th I was told mid november and 200 games were in front of me
November 11 I was told early to mid december

And its pretty obvious now that anytime this year is not in the cards. So 200 games have not yet been built since September 20th. What happened to the 50 games per week that we were told was happening? If only 25 per week were being built my early May order would be done. And yesterday another distributor posted that he had not yet received his april order.....so I'm probably looking at Feburary or later now.
If JJP suppliers could not get parts for 600 playfields in 7 months after they started producing games something is seriously wrong here. C'mon....thats less than 100 parts per month for a supplier on single part items. Sure there are multiple quantities on some parts (like light boards) but the machines spit them out quicker than you can spit out cherry pits.
If playfields were the most intensive part to build he is only getting 21 per week average which is just over 5 per day. The rest of the parts get tooled up and the suppliers run larger amounts per run....not 20 here and 20 there.
Somebody somewhere is dropping the ball instead of running it all the way down the field.

#641 10 years ago

Sometimes you just have too many things going on in your life, and the worst of them are the ones you have no control over. When that happens its good to get rid of the problems you have no control over.

When a hobby turns into a constant problem/pain in the ass its no fun anymore. If we had been given a concrete date even further ahead years ago it would have been acceptable. I've turned down some pretty good deals on other games that could have filled that spot all this time. Its been empty since spring due to the missed dates. The constantly changing shipping dates on this game is like trying to nail jello to a wall.

The wife still wants it so I told her I'm giving it until XMas to show up. After that she will probably not care anymore either. I'm not mad at all, I just don't care anymore.

Additionally I have to go in for shoulder surgery again soon as it can get scheduled. If the game arrives here after the surgery I will be helpless to do anything for over 6 months other than eat and wipe my butt. I wouldn't even be able to get the box into the garage, and will not be able to play any pinball. It would be stupid to put off my medical needs on this painful issue over a pinball game.

#682 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

OK, geez, I'm real sorry. My update is: the game was paid for 5/12 and it still isn't here.
Specifically: Invoice 4477, 05/15/2012, "Due Date" 09/25/2013

You're gonna be in for a long summer Joe! I'm 5/10/11 invoice #2369 with the original promised date of July, 2013 and no idea of "when". In mid November I was told there were still 200 games ahead of mine. I think Jack has certainly exceeded his expectations of how many customers he would piss off with this rollout.

Getting any customer confidence with Hobbit is going to be tough.

#684 10 years ago

Yes, the bar was set pretty low for JJP to beat huh?

#706 10 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

the train is moving again? great news.
I might say a few hail marys and call Jen.
Thanks for the update RP.

Sounds like you got lucky RP! Congrats.

#718 10 years ago

I just got the email from Jen. Invoice #2369 from 5/10/11 is shipping today. It was totally unexpected. They must be cranking out nothing but LE games at this point. Thanks for a great Christmas present Jack!

#720 10 years ago

I never doubted you Alex. I just figured the way my luck was going there would be a parts shortage just before the holidays and for two weeks after LOL.

2 weeks later
#742 10 years ago

I would have to believe JJP needs to do some fresh sales on a continuous basis to show the bankers that he has a viable consistant business with sales. Its probably not "acceptable" to banks and accountants to just take a large sum from the prepaid games 2 1/2 years ago and keep building and shipping those with no new sales coming in on the books. So long as the majority of the games being built are the pre-paid ECLE it won't take him too long to get done with them. And he said no ruby editions will be built for sale until the ECLE games are done.
When you think about they are all the same game anyhow until they put on the cosmetics for final assembly.

1 week later
#831 10 years ago

Check the WOZ forum. Jack said tonight that he will be completing all the pre-ordered games within 90 days.

1 week later
#838 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Just to be specific... We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish"
Some people preordered non-LEs too. I don't think those are included.

I thought it was said he was building standards while waiting for the cabinets to come in for the LE's. Time to get more than one supplier in his chain for sure though. He could even put on a second shift at the plant if he could get enough parts in.

#845 10 years ago

Games are shipping. A guy named arcadenerd just posted that his is arriving thursday.

#849 10 years ago

He must have bought from Automated or a private seller then. I did'nt PM him. Time for Jack to find a new cabinet maker for sure though.

1 week later
#968 10 years ago

Someone just posted a pic of taking an LE home in the back of their car from the factory.

1 week later
#1052 10 years ago

A couple of guys have posted on the google group that they just got their games.

#1056 10 years ago

Oh yea! Looks like the Detroit Pinball League and friends will finally get their games. I have my fingers crossed for all of you guys.

#1103 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Pen, that looks a lot like the back door to Abel Electronics.

Yup! It sure does. Eric picked up his this afternoon too.

1 week later
#1134 10 years ago

Sounds like he is out of cabinets again. That sucks...

1 week later
#1324 10 years ago

Abel had about a dozen games on pallets when we picked up gearheaddroppings yesterday. Some were LE, most were standards. But they were there. I don't know if all are pre-paid or were available.

1 month later
#1553 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

My buddy just got his game yesterday
Looks beautifull
Couple games in , ruby slipper came of
WTF

The backside of those slippers needs too be wet sanded smooth to get tape to stick to it. Its too rough and porous of a surface for tape.

#1564 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

How do you change the flipper rubbers? Can you get it over the slippers or with them glued on do you have to pull them from the playfield and go from the bottom or what?

Its a PITA to get them over the slippers but it can be done. My slippers fell off and I just left them off for that reason. I figured if I used glue on them it would destroy the smooth surface of the tops of the flippers.

4 weeks later
#1754 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Pre paid games do not bring in cash to pay current expenses. Woz standards out the door being sold today equal cash coming in. Pretty simple..
Just need enough WOZ Standards and Hobbit Preorder dollars to keep the wheels spinning.

Well said. It IS pretty simple.

5 months later
#2768 9 years ago

Mods: BAN FullBlown!!!!!

#2769 9 years ago

If there were ever cause for a civil action from JJP for deformation FullBlown qualifies for it. This person specifically went out of his way to attempt to destroy JJP, their credibility and their reputation based on lies and false accusations.

Go for it Jack. This one qualifies.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=playernumber4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.