Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindome.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#515 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Just going over the last page I see:
Invoice: ~ Ship date:
2252 11/1
2276 11/7
approx 20-25/week?
At that rate, I'm looking at probably 14 weeks before they ship mine, and I'm not quite in the middle of the LE order. I was told July, then Sept, then Oct, Nov, now they aren't giving out approximate dates any more.
This is frustrating. A ton of people are going to be waiting a very long time.

P.H.
There could be multiple games ordered on the individual invoice orders. So the number of games made in a week could be higher. Hard to tell for sure, for some reason Jack is keeping it very QT on the #'s.

1 month later
#786 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

At this point and long before, Jack really needs to be a WHOLE lot more transparent with what is going on and a WHOLE lot more transparent with where exact production timelines are.
It really is getting ridiculous reading this stuff over and over again about "call Jen and see where you at" and again and again the timeline isn't met and no explanations as to why.
If people could just get realistic info every week that would help tremendously, with explanations on any delays.
When you take pre payments you have to be a WHOLE lot more forthcoming imo.

This is excellent advise to Jack -- Ice if you could find a way to have your Pinside time moved over to your billable hours you would be giving Bill Gates a run for his money on the Forbes 400 : ))

#788 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

:lol:No sh*t! Thankfully I don't charge a dime for legal fees anymore…... I give that away as part of my business.

Well in that case I've got a couple legal questions for you……..

1 month later
#1142 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

How many have been actually logged here? 2-3 since back in Dec 2013?
Its beyond comprehension that a business owner could be THIS OFF with understanding their own production.... I mean hell- its not like they have 500 products- they have ONE.
I guarantee if Jack was dealing with new paying customers (not those whose funds he banked years ago) these shenanigans would not be tolerated....
I firmly believe now its all bullshit purely intended to keep the prepayers from a "run on the bank" and the resulting insolvency that might create.

My guess is that he is waiting for the LED light fix to be finalized before shipping to many more games. I am guessing it is going to be a hardware fix therefore cutting the expense of replacing parts on shipped games.

How nice would it be if Jack just came out and told all of us WTF is happening and a realistic guess on the time line.

1 month later
#1640 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Wow, people's sarcasm detectors are on the fritz today.
I never thought that, I was making fun of all the whiners who act like that was the case.

The sarcasm seemed pretty obvious to me but in a WOZ thread it has to be really OBVIOUS : ))

1 month later
#1968 9 years ago
Quoted from Millz:

To anyone who has recently received their WOZLE, please provide those who are waiting with some relevant information. Order date or invoice number would be much appreciated.
Jorge, Sorry to hear your order got pushed back again. As a Oct 2011 order, I can only assume mine will be pushed back even further.
Trying to hang in there...just frustrating to see a buddy having his for over 9 months, while I sit and absorb delay after delay.

WOZECLE shipped two days ago. Order date was June 30, 2011. I did ask Jack to hold off on shipping for a bit to get the lighting issues worked out.

Thank You to everyone that has posted here, it made the wait a little less painful.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 91.00
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindome.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=pindome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.