Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#481 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

They must be building lots of standards for the ops. My #2369 ordered thru JJP is now backed up (again) to early/mid December. This is not the way to treat buyers who paid in advance and therefore allowed Jack to set up the company. So #2252 was shipped this week and its going to be another 5-6 weeks to build another 117 games? We paid in advance nearly 2 1/2 years ago. I'm really getting sick of this delivery date being constantly moved back despite all the information we get about how many "more" games are being built all the time. Something here is not adding up. Is there another form of "new math" I have not been taught?

We aren't building standards. We had a small slow down in PC parts availability due to a fire in china in the factory that makes 25% of the worlds ram (Hynix). Memory (and ssd) stock quickly depleted from every var and the ones that did have were gouging 400%.

We have sourced from another location and parts arrived. So back to building.

1 month later
#632 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

He hasn't replied to my last two emails.

send an email to [email protected] asking for an invite to the google group.

#685 10 years ago

There have been parts availability issues. Especially since nearly nothing in this pin is off the shelf. To the person who said that's no longer the case is wrong. We on occasion do run into parts depending on what part and where in the assembly process it is.

On another note, code update soon. Full update and it's a huge content addition along with bug fixes from 1.23 (lighting wonkyness)

1 week later
#719 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I just got the email from Jen. Invoice #2369 from 5/10/11 is shipping today. It was totally unexpected. They must be cranking out nothing but LE games at this point. Thanks for a great Christmas present Jack!

As I stated earlier that is the case. A few of the regulars called me a liar but whatever

45 games on the dock at the Xmas party with 20 more on the testing line. They are being built pretty quickly now.

3 weeks later
#763 10 years ago

Invoice number has nothing to do with delivery as orders of multiples get a single invoice, sheets of invisiglass get an invoice, and every other thing jack sells in the vending/gaming world gets an invoice. It's not an accurate yard stick for anything.

3 months later
#1580 10 years ago

The motherboards and drives are preloaded at the beginning of the build process. It's likely that's what was current at that time. Your "born on" date happens at the end of the build. There were only 3 weeks between 1.25 and 2.0 and the games that went to Europe left before 3.0 was out.

#1585 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Agreed. This is how practically any software based product works these days. If I go to the store and buy a copy of Skyrim and bring it home, I will have to download a bunch of patches right away to bring it up to date. The same can be said for any other modern game. Day 1 patches are the norm these days. Just the way it is.
In the case of WOZ (or any other pin for that matter), I would rather they ship the game to me when it is physically ready and I can then update the software on my own after it has arrived at my home.
Would you really want them to keep a game that is ready to ship sitting around for a couple extra weeks so they can load a newer version of the software on it for you? Some may say yes, but I sure as heck wouldn't.
On a related note. Nice to see a lot of people getting their games as of late. Wonderful to see!

Exactly. The update process (delta) is quick and painless. From start to finish including downloads is less than 10 mins. Excluding downloads less than 2 mins.

#1607 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I agree...I go along with DC's idea...seems it could be distributor related. All games go thru testing...so doubt very much this game was shipped from jjp as described...doesnt sound right.
How was the box when recieved...was the shipping band still on the game and was it tight?

O-din

I can say unequivocally that this game did not leave in any condition that was less than pristine. I saw the pictures as I'm on the thread internally. Something really bad happened to the machine and the fact that the box doesn't match the serial is news to me as it wasn't brought up so I'm going to investigate further.

Thanks!

#1608 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Do all WoZ LEs have clear coated cabinets? This one did.

All LE's and most Standards.

#1610 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No problem. I know they are in contact with you, but the numbers game made me a little curious. I don't know about the serial #, but what doesn't match are the certificate, the number they ordered, and the number received.

Since it's a distributor game and doesn't come directly from JJP to the end user we don't really control who get's what game number just that the distributor got games X,Y,Z for example.

4 weeks later
#1774 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You are often (but not always) the worst behaved troll in JJP threads. So yeah, at times a bad guy.
Alex left because he got banned a half dozen times for being a complete... well... That's in the past. He's a much much cooler cat right meow for the most part tho. We've all calmed down, you should too.
Cheer the F up. Is that better than STFU

I actually didn't leave because I got banned half a dozen times. (3 to be exact) I left because of people like you exactly as Panzer described it. And the reasons for which I was banned were simply for calling out folks like you with an ingrained hatred towards JJP veiled with a smiley. As if the "j/k" you put suddenly makes a person's posts less destructive. Just figured I'd clear that up.

1 week later
#1837 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Two or three.. Hah . More than that! Most of us know what's up.

Yeah please tell us "what's up?" Considering I do the powder and I know exactly how many were made? (I can count them on 1 hand). So please by all means tell us all what's up?

#1841 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ok Alex so you say no more than 5 and you know where they are? Please tell us then.

I don't know where they are. I don't work the loading dock but I do know the count and excluding the original 2 demo units which were shipped around to shows using the non final color only handful more sets were done for distribs to showcase. Very recently in fact using the final color. I know buddy had one but that's the only one I know of and that was a few weeks ago.

So instead of trying to start some crap why not just say what you gotta say? Otherwise you're just taking out if you know where which is a common occurrence around here.

1 month later
#2063 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I am. But remember I ordered from Pat Choy who is a JJP distrib in California. Turns out he placed his orders before 2/2012. 2/2012 is when I called Pat and placed my order wit him.

Pat's a good guy. Spoke to him regularly.

3 weeks later
#2174 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Hey ... having never gotten a JJP pin ... can I use their stock pinballs or did everyone replace them with shiny?
Shipper just called...could be 30 minutes now...

The pinballs it comes with are great. I think I saw they come from Marco? Or maybe from Terry.. i know they are sourced from one of those guys.

#2176 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Didn't Jack say they were oooh shinies? They weren't standards, for sure.

That must have been it.

2 weeks later
#2242 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

i am, for you guys waiting, crossing my fingers, but have you seen the pics of the box's lined up to get shipped?

There were TONS when I was there on saturday. Rows and Rows of boxed woz machines. I lost count at 50 and there were many more than that.

#2244 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Is Jack planning a mass ECLE shipment celebration day to wrap things up?

LOL no idea. Not my dept But coupled with the games that were already boxed up there were 10 or so folded up waiting to be put in boxes and 10-15 more in final testing.

1 week later
#2320 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Just a quick update, my ECLE shipped yesterday and I received freight tracking today.
Soon:

party-time.jpg 23 KB

There is something extra in the box for you. An autograph Pinchroma action figure. You're welcome.

#2323 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Geeze Alex,
Now I kind of feel a bit cheated w/ my WOZ delivery......LOL

HAHA

#2326 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Sweet!!!.....yes, rest your back...the thing is every bit of 300lbs!!!.....

#2349 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Boom?
Looks like my cat's new temporary playhouse came in today (I mean the box of course):

IMG_0641[1].JPG 141 KB

Make sure you check the box for my Pinchroma Action Figure that was included

#2358 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Congrats to everyone getting their games. I saw a collector friend post his box the other day too, and I know he was way at the end of the queue. Guess the last days are finally here. Here's to hoping Hobbit rolls out 20x faster!

Sneak pic of the figure for those who can't wait:

item_L_5539483_2520584.jpg 13 KB

That's anatomically correct too.

#2363 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

I am really pissed off about this post.
MY standard WOZ was ordered 9/2013. WOZ75 announced 10/2013
Wtf??? Why would they get their games ( ordered after mine) before I recieve mine??
BS!

2014-08-26-18-28-22.png 191 KB

Have you called to find your shipping date? It's likely before end of sept.

#2413 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Grab the Pitchforks all of us still waiting on Wozle and Standard WOZ.
Red has landed... Complete BS... Unbelieveable to treat your customers this way

2014-08-29-16-00-22.png 1.4 MB

2014-08-29-16-00-44.png 952 KB

You mean grab the tinfoil hats. That's a demo game Look a the shooter rod and coin door.

#2417 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Are the lollipop rainbow targets on the Ruby Red games decals or are the targets actually multiple colors?

I'm 99% sure they are decals.

#2435 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Pinchroma... When will the remaining Preordered Standards start to be produced on the assembly line?

Should be any time now. Last batches of LE's are almost done.. standards are up next and then red's.

#2520 9 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Haha, that's great!

;-D

2 weeks later
#2591 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Thanks DCFan
I never realized that was an identifying feature!!
Heres hoping one of those 8 standards on the line is mine

Just call and ask. Make sure nothing was missed.

3 weeks later
#2632 9 years ago

Look like all standards to me. Not a red start button in sight.

#2635 9 years ago
Quoted from Phantom1911:

Hi Alex. What's the best way to get in touch with you outside of a public forum post? I sent you a Pinside PM a while back and didn't hear back. I understand if it got missed as I know you're a busy guy.

Sorry Phantom just send me a PM I'll look out for it.

#2648 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Alex.. Are the Standards boxed yet or still in Final Testing?
Thanks so much!!

I don't work at the factory but honestly from Final testing to packaging isn't a long process. If one of those standards were yours you will be getting the call shortly.

#2665 9 years ago

Lorenzo is the man..

#2674 9 years ago
Quoted from Excalabur:

I wonder if the company guys have gotten their green WOzes yet? (Balcer, Keefer, and JJ) Wouldn't surprise me if those ones had been pushed.
Of course, they're not really pre-orders

We have dev games that make up iterative production parts.

#2678 9 years ago
Quoted from Excalabur:

I thought Keefer posted some time ago that they were getting a production run game at the end of the run. ECLE #1/2/3?

No doubt he is

#2692 9 years ago
Quoted from jimdahl:

I tried to check but couldn't figure out how to get in there. I found the key for the backbox top in the coindoor, but once unlocked it didn't obviously open. I didn't try very hard, spent about 10 seconds on it and moved on to other setup tasks. I'll try again and figure it out.

Jim, unlock the backbox with the keys you found in the coin door. Then lift the backglass upwards then outwards. You will see at the bottom of a backglass a little ledge for you to lift from. That will remove it and give you access to the backbox. You will see the audio wires that run behind the monitor. They are very thick and go into the speaker box at the top of the backbox. Make sure they are snug. If you have any issue at all send me a pm and I will shoot you my cell number.

2 weeks later
#2728 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Was told multiple times by JJP that they will not comment on delivery status on orders through distributors.
Thanks
Lets all move on

Wow so you have been lying this whole time? You never had a game on order? You're entire purpose was to make it seem like JJP was skipping you in line?

Note: I have asked for information from Fullblown on the game both publicly and privately. Jen has as well. This should seriously be cause for a full ban. That's extremely shady. We have all been trying to find out who this person is and how we could have possibly skipped over him.

Wow.. Just wow.

#2729 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Well it looks like jimdal was the last REAL woz preorder.

They key word here is "REAL".

Wow Fullblown has been trolling this thread for months and keeping up the ruse that he was a customer. That's not cool. Someone should ban him as that's extremely shady.

#2731 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Lol

image-497.jpg 10 KB

I don't want this thread locked until he answers. That's B.S. We spent time trying to track down a fictional order so someone perpetuate some type of joke/scam?

#2733 9 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

Who exchanges a pin for a driving game?

Someone who never had a pin on order to begin with and was lying through his teeth the whole time?

#2735 9 years ago

Automated has games in stock. Has for a while. Again something isn't right and I honestly think Fullblown was not being entirely truthful the entire time. For what reason I don't know but it's not cool to send us all on a wild goose chase.

#2746 9 years ago

Answer the questions at hand please.

#2761 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

The deal is done.. I sought help in the past and was turned away by JJP

You sought help and were turned away?! Myself, and Jen (who actually created an account here to talk to you) is being turned away?

Now I'm directly calling you a liar. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but since you wont' tell us what distrib you supposedly purchased from then whatever credibility you had is gone. I tried to get information for you but you provided no data at all to me, Jen, or Jack.

I'm sorry but I/We have no reason to believe you were ever a customer and you wasted all of our time.

#2775 9 years ago
Quoted from lost8ball:

I see his collection is gone now. Has anyone ever seen any of his games or was that fictional as well?

Totally full of crap. Unbelievable. There are trolls with an agenda but why not pick something not to easily verifiable as lies to troll on. Good god.

#2785 9 years ago

Look no one is perfect but we @ JJP make a genuine effort to keep all of our customers happy. That's priority #1. Both Jen, I, and obviously Jack have spent time trying to figure out who this "customer" was who didn't get their game when the pre-order's we had on file were all delivered.

It takes a special kind of person to deliberately send people who are trying to help out on a wild goose chase.

I would bet if Robin and the mods researched the IP address of "Full Blown" it's likely someone who was previously banned and is just trying to cause more trouble. That's the ONLY reason I can surmise someone would do this.

Either way, ls1chris, it would take a LOT more than that to top us from helping our customers via available pinball channels

#2798 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Plenty of people here who should be spending at least an hour per week with a shrink.

I would pay for some of them to go.

psy.gifpsy.gifpsychana.gifpsychana.gifthe-psychiatrist-is-in.gifthe-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

#2801 9 years ago

Well I think Robin banned Full Blown. No idea if it was specifically for this instance or he was in fact another person previously banned playing a joke. Either way congrats to the winner of Lorenzo's volume addon. It's sweet!

Might as well lock it up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=pinchroma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.