Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2 10 years ago

The most recent I heard is a 1/14/11 day 3 order shipping. We should be going through order dates much quicker now that the large distributor day 1 / 2 orders have been filled.

1 week later
#24 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm 2173, hoping by end of September for me.....

You should definitely have your game in September I would think. I heard a couple weeks ago that I would get my game by the end of September and I'm invoice 2252. Worst case I figure I'm looking at October but my fingers are crossed for next month.

#31 10 years ago

Why? I thought we are trying to avoid arguments in WOZ threads post WOZ thread lock down week...lol.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

They were just having a little fun with ice I am sure they did not intend to offend anyone. Sometimes we take things to serious due to our pinball addiction. I think we just need to laugh about things more often.

Yeah, that's true, good points.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

» YouTube video

Lol! Nice

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

My is WOZ is being delivered tommorrow Invoice #2058 ordered on 1-14-2011.
Shipping was 253.26 to Cleveland OH.

Not bad. Does JJP let you pick a shipper or do they just have one shipper they go through for all of the games? I'm just north of you in Michigan so I'm hoping that shipping is $300 tops.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Well, They made it! Mine is un-boxed, but buddies is not. I think he's going to stare at the box for a while. I am pumped up

Congrats on getting your game! It's great seeing that games are getting shipped out at a good pace now.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How many are they up to per week now? Anyone have any idea? Certainly seems to be picking up a bit, which is awesome.

I'm not sure but with Jack saying they were going to make around 200 machines in August (186 being LE) I would guess between 40-50.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Pretty sure that production estimate was shifted to September. Otherwise, I'd have my WOZ by now.

Based on your order date I wouldn't be surprised if your game ships in the next week or two.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

Game 196 has landed in Orange County California...I have put a little time on the machine and first impressions have been very favorable. Took about a week to get here. Had delivered to terminal rather than home to avoid the requirement to wait at home during a set time period. Cost to ship was approx $400

Congrats on getting your game!

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

JJp is still filling day 2 orders?
At this rate, I'll never get mine.

I've heard of people who ordered towards the end of January getting their games.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

It seems to be all over the map right now (for January orders anyway). Which is... Odd.

I know someone mentioned a while back that dates could be skewed if a a buyer combines shipping with a later date order. That may be why we see some 1/10 and 1/23 orders being shipped out around the same time. I just hope I get my game next month as I don't know how many more times I can watch the same gameplay videos on YouTube lol.

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

No I talked to Jen 2 days ago and she said my 1/26/11
Game should be on the line late next week.
All you WOZERS in waiting... keep calm and eat a snickers.

Awesome! What is your invoice number? I would think we will start getting through the order dates quicker now as purchases are likely more spread out for Feb, March and onward as opposed to January where there were a ton of orders.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

From memory I'm in the 2120 invoice range

Thanks! Jen told me a few weeks ago that I should get my game in September and I'm invoice 2252, 132 spots ahead of 2120. With JJP cranking out around 180 LE's by the end of August I have my fingers crossed that if the pace remains around the same for September that I'll get my game next month.

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Don't put ideas like that out there....

Agree. For $7.5k the game should include complete code at some point and be as complete, if not more, as other greats such as MM, LOTR and TSPP.

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss......what does "complete" code mean...for $7500 call a certain version "complete" and then create more substantial updates for pay, if the possibilities are endless as Jack says, you get a "complete" pin by any standard and then change/add code and modes, all kinds of stuff.....after about 2 or 3k plays I'd pay for another variation!
I'm right in front at #2167, so based on current production should be coming around the corner within the next two weeks

I'm just worried that if this model was ever implemented code could be held back to release as paid DLC just like some video games companies do with there own DLC.

#159 10 years ago

I heard on the JJP board, not from JJP themselves, that 176 LE's were made in August and that they are aiming for over 200 shipped for September.

1 week later
#216 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Yeah, this is not consistent with the (optimistic) target of 100-200 games per month. Not close. Production is still lagging, and it's mid-Sept. My game *might* ship by the end of Sept, and I ordered late January 2011. Realistically, I hope to see it by Halloween.

I agree. I would think that February orders would be shipping right now with close to 200 LE's being shipped a month. Still hoping mine comes next month.

#218 10 years ago

The good news is that I've noticed less reports of issues out of the box with recent deliveries then earlier ones. Seems like JJP has worked on resolving some of the reported problems so that's good. Still hoping that games start shipping quicker.

1 week later
#259 10 years ago

I just heard of an invoice # 2141 shipping this week.

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Really? Still waiting for notice on my #2129, which I was recently told would likely ship later next week.

Maybe the person heard wrong and it is on the line or something. Looks like your wait for your LE will soon be coming to an end

1 week later
#279 10 years ago

If I heard that a 2141 invoice # shipped last week I would think that 2150's may be on the line now?

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm 2167 and Jen told me it would be in final testing this week and ship next week barring any slowdowns, week of the 14th the latest.....

That's great news, your wait is almost over I'm invoice 2252 and have been trying to finish my basement before my WOZECLE arrives. Looks like I may only have a few weeks left to get it done, haha.

#307 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Great story. It's just been too long. Big mistake by JJP. This whole experience makes me feel like this picture. I will not ever preorder a game from them again.

I get my carrot in two weeks!

#340 10 years ago

Received an update from JJP last week after I requested one. Invoice # 2252 (3/23/11) order. Being told that my game should ship the week of Oct 20th or 28th.

#343 10 years ago

For everyone that has or will be getting their games it looks like most of the games main gameplay code will be done by the Pinball Expo! See Pinball Magazines interview with Keith below.

http://www.pinball-magazine.com/?p=1511

#378 10 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Update on my game -- it is in the box and strapped to the pallet. So it's built, tested and ready to ship. Not sure how JJP handles shipping, but I'm hoping it will leave the factory this week.

That's great news! It should be shipping really soon. With me being 2257 that means there's 85 invoices, possibly 85 machines to go from your invoice before my game ships. Still hoping to get it by the end of the month.

#380 10 years ago

Thanks for the update That's awesome news that your game has shipped! Just in time for that new code update we should be getting this week.

#383 10 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

WOZLE #998 delivered today just before noon. No issues with the shipping box. My sons bad back dictates that the game will not be moved for several days...at least.

Glad you got your game, hope you get it setup soon! Sounds like March 2011 orders are now on the line and probably shipping.

#387 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Jen sent me an email that mine would definitely ship by the end of October, so I have to assume mine is on the line.
She will contact me when it's in the test area to give me an exact date it will be ready to ship. Order date was 03/15/2011

That's great news! My order is from 3/22/11 so I'm thinking I may be getting mine the last week of October as well. As shipping has gotten closer now I'm starting to wonder "Are a buddy and I using a dolly really going to be able to get this 325lb beast downstairs into my basement?". Haha.

#393 10 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Just got notified #814 shipped! Ordered March 10th invoice 2220. Looks like delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Awesome! With me being in Michigan as well what were you quoted for shipping?

Thanks!

#407 10 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

My WoZ was delivered today and my R&L driver was awesome. My house is on a road that isn't easily accessible for a semi but the driver brought his rig right up to my driveway and backed the tractor trailer right back up the road after unloading my game.
I will say that either I am getting older or this game is freakin' heavy. I normally set up games by myself but this time I needed help lifting and maneuvering WoZ. Well worth it though. The game is amazing.
As I was setting up my game, I could not help but think about the years of effort the JJP team has put in to making this thing a reality. It's difficult not to be impressed with what they have built.

Congrats! I hear ya about the game. WOZ is a thing of beauty and in my opinion a work of art with what JJP did with it.

#410 10 years ago

Did anyone with an invoice higher then 2220 have their game shipped out by the end of last week?

#412 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

USE PROTECTION. Break out the washers.

photo.JPG 1 MB

Ouch, I may have to get some of those clear plastic washers.

#415 10 years ago

Thanks for the update! That's great news Glad to hear they are doing great! Can't wait to soon get my WOZ, then TH and hey depending on the theme for their 3rd game that too!

Oh, during my wait I found this 1.21 video that shows just the update animated progress screens for the game. Pretty cool stuff.

#426 10 years ago

Just received an update on 2252 today. Should ship the week of Nov 3rd according to JJP.

#442 10 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

When ordering thru a distributor your ship date is based on when the distributor placed the order, not when the buyer placed it. My guess is that the distributor purchased in Feb/March of 2011.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least a large junk of games Abel Electronics ordered in say March 2011 recently shipped and that is slowing up some of the single order invoices.

#455 10 years ago

I just heard today that my ECLE is ready to ship Can't wait! Invoice # 2252.

#460 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

So, have we hit any April orders yet? I know we are going by invoice numbers.

I would think very soon. My game, invoice #2252, just shipped today and is a 3/23/11 order.

#471 10 years ago

Hey Pin_-_K. I would think that you will definitely have your machine by then. Mine, # 2252 (3/23/11), shipped out this past Monday and is arriving today and I was told it wouldn't arrive until the week of Nov 3rd. I think some of the recent invoice #'s hit may be distributor orders with multiple machines which may be causing a little back-up for the single orders. I hope you get yours earlier then the week of the 18th. It will be well worth it in the end!

#483 10 years ago

Guys, my game arrived this past Friday and I can easily say the wait was well worth it. In my opinion WOZ is the best pinball machine ever made. When I took that first look of the clear coated cabinet all I could thing was "Wow, this thing is a work of art". The game was packed very carefully and I've had zero issues since it arrived. I've never had so much fun before playing pinball and find WOZ to be extremely addictive. The rules with 1.22 are already pretty deep but I can't wait to work towards reaching Battle The Wicked Witch and Somewhere Over the Rainbow once those modes get in the game. Overall just extremely impressed

1 week later
#493 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Curious what your invoice # was?
TIA.
Pin - K

#2252. The machine shipped out October 29th.

1 week later
#541 10 years ago

Are the parts delays still holding things up? It would be nice in someone from JJP could comment again on this.

The wait will be well worth it guys. I recieved my game a few weeks and I can easily say its the most well built, beautiful, complex (in a good way, toys!), and possibly challenging pinball machine I've ever owned / played.

1 week later
#623 10 years ago

Jack did post to the JJP Google board today. Seems like the man just has been very busy lately and hasn't posted as a result which is understandable. Newsletter was also sent out today and JJP said they are making games as fast as they can during the holiday season.

The wait is definitely well worth it. WOZ is easily the best machine I've ever played / owned. I would think the delays has to be parts related. Who knows if theres an issue with one of the parts manufactures or something else.

#672 10 years ago

I know a lot of people are frustrated over missed deadlines. Just look at what JJP and the staff did though. They created the most complex pinball machine ever for their first machine. They had to develop the platform, hardware, obtain vendors for parts, develop build processes, learn how to integrate LCD animations with a pinball machine, and probably thousands of over things we can't even think of. They could of likely developed a basic machine for $4k-$5k but that is not why people invested in JJP. People longed for the days of complex wide body pins with lots of toys in a time when games continued to get more simple and less and was being included with a new pinball machine.

Games are going out a bit slower then usual but they are going out. There are a lot of start-ups that talk a big game but never come out with a product. People have had money tied up in other start-up pins for nearly as long as WOZ with JJP with those companies still not producing machines. That's not the case with JJP.

I know that I bought someone's spot and got my game about a month ago so I haven't waited nearly as long as others. The only thing I can say is that this pin is the real deal and is worth waiting for. Just from waiting for nearly 4 months I was tempted at times to sell the spot I bought and get something else. After getting the game I'm glad I didn't as there simply isn't anything else like it out there. The build quality is top notch and nothing that I've seen in a pin before. The game is a blast to play with all of its toys and you can now really get a sense of just how deep the pin will be in terms of rules.

Finally, Keith and Ted have been cranking out the code for this game. I believe there's been nearly 20 updates since April and another big update is set to be released before Christmas. Without good code these machines are just expensive wooden boxes in my opinion and if I'm going to spend $7k-$8k I like knowing that a company is committed to completing a deep ruleset.

The wait is well worth it. However, the first time you hear Glinda say "The journey is the reward" do not attempt to break your machine, haha.

#675 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Sorry, but "Look at what JJP did" in terms of designing and building the game doesn't cut it as an excuse any more. At one time, yeah, that flew, but no more.
A delay in shipping can reasonably be excused. Waiting for parts, underestimating demand, manufacturing issues, software problems, whatever, I get that; it's kinda uncontrollable.
But the issue now is quite different, and it is 100% controllable.
Games are being made and shipped to people that ordered last month, while the people who sent JJP good money YEARS ago...you know, the people that trusted and believed in Jack...sit and wait.
And it pisses me off that Jack is bragging about a WOZ being in the "Smithsonian" while my game, ordered and paid for 19 months ago, is nowhere to be found. If he has the time and capacity to build games and send them to Washington of all places, he should find time to fill all the orders for which he has been paid, in the order in which they were paid.

Well, he is making some standards along side ECLE. I think if JJP wants to exist as a profitable company that they have to produce some standards and sell them to stay afloat as it means new cash flow. Making machines for WB and the Smithsonian should also help with getting the word out about JJP and help them sell more pins. I think this whole thing is a lot more complex then what all of us are discussing here. Jack said on the Google board the other day that he wants nothing more then to get everyone their machines. It just seems like he can't please everyone all at once.

#677 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Is it possible to leave this as an order update thread to help with expectations? Seems that there is plenty of other thread options voice concern over the process and delays. Thanks.

Yes, your right. That is the best use of this thread and its nice to hear updates of latest games shipped.

What is the highest invoice order we have heard of shipping at this point?

#687 10 years ago

That's great news about the code update. Can't wait! JJP has been cranking out the code updates for WOZ.

#700 10 years ago

Those parts are not being sold by JJP or Pinballsales and are just single items....Someone could of gotten those parts months ago, stripped their own game, received a populated playfield due to some issue, etc. It could be a number of things and doesn't represent some JJP parts conspiracy...lol.

4 weeks later
#759 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Are you figuring in people that got their games through distributors? I received mine in August, build date of July 18th, but never had an invoice number from JJP. Mine was a standard but I'm sure not every LE was ordered from JJP.

Not all were. I know that Abel Electronics had (still may have some) many LE's on order for customers. It sounds like most of those have been delivered to customers.

#799 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Really go look again. The other killer is when you fail to ship your product.

Yup the component is money.

Fail to ship your product? Myself and many others have received their games. More will to as the build process continues.

#834 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Check the WOZ forum. Jack said tonight that he will be completing all the pre-ordered games within 90 days.

That would be great if he can pull that off. Hopefully they work out their vendor issues asap. However, like betting on our Detroit Lions I'm not betting on this, haha.

2 weeks later
#866 10 years ago

Looks like a lot of LE's in the testing area to me! That's good news.

#933 10 years ago

The good thing is there's an actual product being built, in a factory and then being shipped to customers. Pinheads have waited for other start up pin companies or small build efforts for longer and in some cases the machine was never built. Hopefully WOZLE production picks up soon with LE cabinets coming back in stock. I can understand why some preorder customers are upset due to all of the delays. As an owner of the game all I can is the wait will be well worth it.

The good thing about people getting their games now is a lot of the kinks are worked out (improved building process, new light boards, etc) and they will get a game with more complete code. Speaking of code it looks like 1.26(+) should be out soon!

1 week later
#959 10 years ago

Anyone else see the pics below that JJP posted on their Facebook page a few hours ago. Looks like the factory is cranking out the pins again!

1614522_730342833650982_1116264899_o.jpg1614522_730342833650982_1116264899_o.jpg
1836718_730342860317646_1723009976_o.jpg1836718_730342860317646_1723009976_o.jpg

Several games likely "burning" in.

1836838_730342850317647_640678713_o.jpg1836838_730342850317647_640678713_o.jpg

#961 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Looks like a lot of people will be getting their le's this week?

I hope so, I think they must have received some LE cabinets in and are able to start building those models again.

#1011 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

You should shed some light on the shipping status at JJP (the topic) instead of reading this thread and posting some pictures of boxes. Now that would be epic!

You may want to try asking Jack that question respectfully with something along the lines of "Hey Jack. Can you please shed some light on what has caused the delays? Are the delays releated to waiting on LE cabinets? Thanks!".

Like my grandma always said "You get more bees with honey then you do with vinegar".

#1013 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That doesn't even make sense, bees make honey, they're not attracted to it. I'd always heard it was flies, not bees. But then I learned to trap fruit flies in my kitchen with vinegar (drop of dish soap to break the surface tension so they drown) and I decided that whole saying is bullshit.

Lol. Its just an old saying. The other saying, that actualy makes more sense, is you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

#1023 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

My grandma always said "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".

Haha. Fair enough.

1 week later
#1053 10 years ago

I just saw this on JJP's Facebook page. "14 LE's on their way to Michigan"!

1947783_736626179689314_788940787_n.jpg1947783_736626179689314_788940787_n.jpg

#1119 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Given the crickets in this thread I'm kinda doubting it, aren't you?

I spoke to several people this past weekend who just got their LE's. Games are being built and delivered. It's also nice that 2.0 is right around the corner too.

1 week later
#1164 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

What they need is to ramp up production period!!
Then they need to be able to make the next games and sell them as they are produced with no "Ish" delivery dates. Pay and next week you have a game.
Otherwise you basically have to be a fool to play in that sand box.

They will get there. Jack started a new pinball company in a time when anyone thought that would be crazy and banks wouldn't give him a loan likely due to that. Jack could of shipped WOZ two years ago if it was a standard body game, had half the toys and no LCD but that is not the game he wanted to make. Sure it took a lot longer than expected but the wait, and now the future games to come, have been well worth it. JJP made the most complex, well built and beautiful pinball machine ever produced in my opinion. Even though the Hobbit won't start shipping until December at the earliest I don't mind waiting after seeing what they did with WOZ and the substantial code support for the game.

#1178 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Wait!?!?!?!?! What happened now? Tell us more!

Do you think he'd even ACCEPT a bank loan? Hell no! Those are for suckers!
He got an interest-free, unlimited term, absolutely unsecured loan from his followers. Who needs a bank? They have a pesky way of expecting returns, regular payments, etc, etc.
Sorry but the "poor Jack, cut him some slack, he changed the world"-spiel stopped getting traction a long time ago (save for the 2-3 hardcore Wozers here).

Do you own a WOZ or have one preordered? If not why do you continue to try and start crap, regardless if you do have one preordered, in this thread? I don't see WOZ owners in the Metallica update thread stirring the pot.

#1179 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yikes.
2.0 code problems? why so angry?
Not sure what ya mean by "nothing" but I guess I got "nothing from JJP"? Actually a lot of people got nuthin from JJP, however, unlike a couple hundred of them, at least I didnt pay $6-7-8K and still have nothing.
good call on the Jack and Coke though....

Many of us have a WOZ, or have one preordered, and are happy to have a game that actually has a complete ruleset thanks to the 2.0 update you mentioned

Seriously stop being a troll in this thread. You have been on the JJP and WOZ bashing train for months now.

#1182 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Sorry... if the only posts in this thread we're delivered WoZ's there'd only be like 3 posts in the last 4 months...
I was trying to keep the thread from dropping to page #455.....

There's been many more delivered then that. Did you forget the 14 LE's that were just recently delivered to a distributor in Michigan? Yes. Also there's people on the JJP Google Group that have also posted about their games recently being shipped / delivered.

This thread would be perfectly fine without you posting in it. I remember when I purchased someone's LE spot last July and even then you were still bashing WOZ and JJP. That was over 6 months ago...it's old. Let people who have their games enjoy them and those who don't read a thread in peace without trolling comments.

#1244 10 years ago

How did the WOZ bashers from the past several months suddenly start taking over this thread? Don't they anything better to do on a Sunday?

What's really sad is some of the bashers posting in this thread show respect to other members in code update threads for Stern games, just check out the MET 1.5 update thread, yet cannot show the same respect here.

If you don't like WOZ fine, if you don't like JJP fine...but go in another thread then and let this one be for current customers to discuss shipping dates in peace.

For us WOZ and Star Wars fans

"For over 6 months WOZ customers were the guardians of the Need Ship Update for WOZ..Last Person To Get Their WOZ Post Order Date Please thread in the Old Pinside...before the dark times...before the WOZ bashers".

2 weeks later
#1440 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

6 guys? Is that enough to run a factory?

Does the picture say "Company Photo". No...

1 month later
#1695 9 years ago

It's sad to see this thread be taken over by more trolls that was once for those that had received a WOZ and still had one on preorder.

To quote Jack from this years Michigan Pinball Expo regarding Pinside JJP trolls... "They don't know sh*t about running a pinball company".

1 week later
#1758 9 years ago
Quoted from KYpinhead:

Did anyone other than Panzer really believe that?

Haha! Look at the 5 people who up voted the post above. Its the same exact people who are typically down voting mine or never up vote a positive WOZ post.

Have you anything better to do during the weekend then troll on Pinside? The same goes for other "fantastic 5" (lol) who have been trolling WOZ and JJP threads for months on end.

Here's what I say to the trolls. Are people dropping their preorders left and right because of the delays...no. The delays suck but people end up getting their games just how I was told I would get my game in August of last year but it took until the end of October. Games are being made, code is complete yet no matter what you will find something to complain about.

To the haters...please watch the video below and go back to the Metallica code update thread

#1764 9 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

You don't give a crap because you HAVE your game already. And yes, people have been dropping their preorders. I dropped mine back in January and I have seen a number of others get out since then and now as well. In the end you should care that people get their games sooner rather than later as the longer it takes for JJP to deliver the games, the worse it is for their long term business.
I'm glad that you got your game and enjoy it so much. Many others have too. That doesn't make the wait any easier for those who still have a hole in their gameroom to be filled. Nor does the fact that it has now been over a year since the first LE was delivered and many are still waiting for their games.
The whole experience poisoned the well for myself and many others. I'm still interested in what JJP produces in the future, but they're going to have to do a lot better in order to get my money.

I want people to get their games as soon as possible and was just annoyed to be honest about jabs directed towards me. There's a difference though between complaining and then calling people names and harrasing them in a WOZ shipping thread.

#1765 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I don't know about relate but he could at least empathize with them. But of course he is all good because he has game.
How dare they worry about delivery time or why its even this delayed.

I do care and I apologize for saying I don't give a crap. I'm honesty just sick of being harrased by some individuals on this thread...thats just low. There are certain individuals who have been at it for months on end with jabs, name calling and other trolling comments in JJP related threads. This type of behavior does not happen no where near as often in other threads.

#1769 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Panzer just accept the fact JJP f%^ed up, it isn't over yet & nothing you say can fix it.
Allow the folks who have been lied to for 3 years let off some steam.
You'd be amazed how quickly the thread would turn positive if you'd just STFU sometimes. Pinside became better after Alex settled down & if you would do the same I bet the WOZ shitshows would blow over sooner.
Sorry to sound harsh. I'd like to buy you a few Pacificos, tacos & a cigar someday to make it up to you at a pin show.

Please don't tell me to STFU and make me out to be the bad guy. That's BS.

I've never called people names (other than the word hater / troll) here or directly insulted others unike some and if I did ever get carried away I'm sorry. I've had jabs thrown at me simply for posting WOZ rules screens for others because for some reason a select few people can't stand to here anything good about JJP. You want me and others "settle" down so that no one questions the BS that some of the trolls toss out. I'm not the one starting the WOZ $hit shows.

You do realize that Alex left originally because of the jabs and name calling in JJP related threads right? He doesn't post reguallry to this day because of it. Is that what you mean by settling down?

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore as even as an owner I'm not adding much value and those with preorders are no longer reading updates but arguments.

Post edited by moderator: edited profanity in quote

1 month later
#2031 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Lorenzo if you want a WOZ love fest go to there club WOZ fan club thread made for and policed just for the fans. If I did not hear from day one before JJP had said WOZ was there game the BS daily my opinion would not be what it is. JJP will save pinball please neither Gary or Jack will save pinball it will be people like Mike and Sarah who rout game in good condition that will save or kill the game. Lets not forget no licence games all original . Release games with finish code.Then start the excuses startup ,suppliers ,light boards and many more. If all the fanboys paid there money kept there mouths shut and did not act like Jack was the second coming of christ opinions would not be as strong as they are

I said I wouldn't post in this thread again as someone who has already received their game but can't stand reading your non stop trolling comments in this thread of all places. Get out of this thread with those hateful, trolling comments. Take them to the WOZ hate thread if you really can't stand WOZ and JJP that much and stop harassing WOZ owners in this thread. You have no business posting in this thread at all.

Alright, I'm out again.

1 week later
#2092 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

The fact that anyone still believes anything that comes out of JJP amazes me.

I heard from Jack himself that WOZ would have a deep ruleset...guess what it does. Owners have also been told when updates would be coming out. Guess what...updates came out monthly for the game for over a year.

Stop being so negative about everything JJP for a change. If that's all you have to say, don't own a WOZ or have one preordered please post in the WOZ hate thread instead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 16.95
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.