Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jim_z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#369 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Interesting info for ya. I ordered my two games at Allentown. It was May 23, 2011. My invoice number was 2384
So they sold 37 games between u and me in a month. Not to big of a wait between us at the factory

I am June 19 2011invoice# 2443. I have not called for any updates. Nice to see our numbers being talked about,i am hoping before Thanksgiving.

1 month later
#534 10 years ago

I called for a update. Still filling mid April orders is what i was told. I am June 19 2011 #2443 Dec-Jan.Thought i would have it for the holidays,very unlikely.

#537 10 years ago

I was at the open house last December playing the games,never thought a year would have past and still not have the
game. I understand all the unknowns but wow.........

#543 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Are the parts delays still holding things up? It would be nice in someone from JJP could comment again on this.
The wait will be well worth it guys. I recieved my game a few weeks and I can easily say its the most well built, beautiful, complex (in a good way, toys!), and possibly challenging pinball machine I've ever owned / played.

Yes it would nice if we had a little knowledge about what is holding things up. Its getting very old saying soon!
I know the wait is going to pay off,i have played other peoples games.The game is great,i think sometimes you just get to a point when the aggravation gets to you. I have waited this long so i will just keep waiting,i know a few things about the future that's for sure..............

#593 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I think there is preferential treatment to some distributors and certain people. I'm a mid June 2011 order and it just seems to be slipping farther and farther away from shipping.
I was really hoping for delivery by Christmas or even New Years. I have no faith in that Christmas miracle
Like most, I'm fed up but I want to play the damn thing....so I continue to wait

I am mid June 2011 also,i got the same update. I thought we would have it for the holidays this year,everyone in the house is let down. They all ask why and i get to say i don't know. I would like to know what is up as well, how about a little explanation. I am thinking of jumping ship and buying a car or something.

1 week later
#626 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Link to this board?

You need a invite from JJP

1 month later
#780 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

How do you figure? Jen told me March about a month ago and my invoice was 3/12.

6/19/11 order not filled. I think some more time needs to be added to JJP estimates.

2 weeks later
#882 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Hmm, I'm a June 12, 2011 order and Jen just emailed me that I'm looking like the beginning of March now...Sucks for me, but good for you.

June 19th no call for me

#888 10 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Kind of feeling bad about this. I really would like to see everyone get their games according to date ordered, that is all I expected/wanted. Hopefully there will be a bunch of dates going out close to each other and Jen hasn't gotten all the emails or calls out yet.

I hope so as well.

1 week later
#947 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

The Boob bumps are always nice......the butt bumps are better, but only slightly

Boobs on Butts..............also good

1 week later
#1000 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Thats the way I've read it as well. They can PLEASE hold mine until those fixes are done...

I feel the same way.......

#1048 10 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

I've posted before it is in the high 2400's, but it is 2484 if that makes a difference and anyone finds it helpful.

It sucks to read that being a June 19,2011 order and i think #2443.

#1049 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

You're right, no listing in any rulebook. Thanks for posting your invoice #, it is helpful to know along with the info that a customer received their game.

They say that the May orders are still being done so not a great help if game are out of order.
I know trey are trying to get them out but the wait was bad enough then put the out of order crap into it......

2 weeks later
#1136 10 years ago

June order 2011 also. Maybe First part of April is the update i got. I did not ask why......

1 week later
#1294 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!! I got the email for my June 13, 2011 Order.

Guess i must be close June 19th 2011 order and our game numbers are close also,i am 344.
I have some things waiting for the game,the metal protectors for the legs,full set of Cliffys,Target decals and Matts city.
I am looking forward to the day my girls can finally play the game.

2 weeks later
#1462 10 years ago

June 19th invoice #2443 last i was told was firsts 2 weeks of April....

1 week later
#1501 10 years ago

# 2443 June 19,2011, No call or email for me ......

Update: game should ship middle of next week in final testing.

Jim Zuccaro - LE #344.jpgJim Zuccaro - LE #344.jpg
1 week later
#1507 10 years ago

Invoice #2443 June 19 order made it home today. We just played our first games on it,Wow.....
And yes it is heavy

IMG_0507[1].JPGIMG_0507[1].JPG IMG_0512[1].JPGIMG_0512[1].JPG IMG_0528[1].JPGIMG_0528[1].JPG IMG_0513[1].JPGIMG_0513[1].JPG IMG_0529[1].JPGIMG_0529[1].JPG IMG_0530[1].JPGIMG_0530[1].JPG IMG_0531[1].JPGIMG_0531[1].JPG
#1509 10 years ago

Where is the topper?

Had to let the kids play before bed. Hope you get yours soon,the wait is hard but it really is worth it!

#1513 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

screw the shit storm can we talk about the car!!! Original?

No,but still loads of fun.

#1514 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How can there be 437 pins left for the LE's?

They sold more than le games on jjp invoices,so hope its a lower number of le games.

3 months later
#2115 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I have not had a machine delivered to me COD for shipping before. What forms of payment will they take? Who should I call?

JJP sent me a bill for shipping. Did someone tell you it was COD?

1 month later
#2439 9 years ago

Enjoy your games guys! Fun Fun Fun......

2 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jim_z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=jim_z and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.