Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I ordered in Feb. with Jack himself, the invoice date says 2/26/11....

So Christmas then?

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

They were just having a little fun with ice I am sure they did not intend to offend anyone. Sometimes we take things to serious due to our pinball addiction. I think we just need to laugh about things more often.

Indeed! I lobbed my softball of a post out there knowing full well Rob would hit it out of the park.

I have no doubt that if Ice, Rob, and I lived remotely close to each other we'd routinely be found having a few drinks over a game (or 20) of pinball.

1 week later
#104 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I've heard of people who ordered towards the end of January getting their games.

It seems to be all over the map right now (for January orders anyway). Which is... Odd.

#111 10 years ago

If I didn't think it would make me depressed, I'd look up my invoice number.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

So MM is not worth playing either?

Depends who you talk to.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

My understanding is that they were able to switch their orders IN THE QUEUE to regular editions, ie. pushing their LE's further back in line and getting their regular orders early just to make sales/run their business. Not taking cuts, just switching orders for the same customer. Then they can sell the LEs later, to collectors instead on operators...

Which means these distributors either pushed a bunch of their LE customers back in favor of new standard sales or they have LEs that were not presold, choosing to sit on them for whatever reason instead.

1 month later
#331 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Today is WOZ Day!
UPDATE: WOZ ECLE #61 in da house. First major upgrade to the Moze-O-Leum in quite a while.
Jack called while the game was en route to check in, even read back my original email order from 1/30/11. Said that production was going well, main problem was not being able to get games made for new orders soon enough. I hope the demand stays high for a long time--with software updates and a timeless theme, it may and that's good for pinball.

Awesome news Steve!

#355 10 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

For those still keeping score -- I got the email today that my game will ship in the next few weeks. Feb 20, 2011 order.

Well... That settles it. No way in hell I get mine in November. Not that I believed that estimate anyway.

1 week later
#391 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Mine is finally here, setting up time for R&L delivery! #2167.......hang in there guys

The Kool-Aid is gonna be flowing tonight. Congrats Ice!

3 months later
#976 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

I'll put some new ones up next week.

Yes, because taking some pictures and posting them online is so difficult in this day and age.

#979 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I'd bet Jack might be slightly busier than you in this day and age.

He should be. Unlike me, he owes a lot of people a lot of games.

#981 10 years ago

You sound like your patiently waiting for yours - right?

I was until about a month ago. After 2.5 years of waiting, I came to the realization that I didn't want the game anymore and sold my spot to someone who did.

#984 10 years ago

Do you have seller's remorse now?

Not at all. Quite content with my decision actually. Now I just want to see everybody who is still waiting get their games pronto.

#986 10 years ago

Lol - gotcha - thanks for your concern - thought you were just stirring things up

Nope. No pot stirring. Just want to see this thread fill up with "I got my game!" posts instead of people trying to piece together random bits of information in a futile attempt to determine when their games might get delivered is all.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#991 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Yeah, no pot stirring.
jar's content to just sit back and take petty cheap-shots.

Ha! I simply stated a fact. The guy carries an ipad with him all the time. The ability to take pictures/video and post them to the Internet is quite literally at his fingertips.

1 week later
#1122 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm delighted to hear it. Given the track record and pace JJP has had up until this point you won't see me laying down any $50 bets that they'll make it within that 90 day window though. Be happy to be wrong, I want people to have their games.

Remember there is an "ish" at the end of those 90 days.

1 week later
#1207 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

For some reason I don't see that anywhere?
https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball

It is on the Pinball Sales Facebook page. Heck, they just made it their profile picture. Salt poured into wound!

#1215 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Thanks.
In the first picture 1 of the 3 is an LE.
They also posted this picture:

988410_682094378520380_207636093... 84 KB

Sadly, that picture is over a month old.

#1218 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

DCfan fingers crossed that yours is in that line up.

Amen to that!

#1241 10 years ago

Imagine how dull this thread would be if people were actually getting their games in a timely manner.

1 week later
#1360 10 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Little bird told me they are shipping 50 pins a day give or take.

Time has proven that these little birds are typically full of shit.

#1454 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

This thread would probably be more useful to all considered if it were strictly limited to posting VERIFIED WOZ shipments.
Not:
Rumors
Grade-school economics pissing matches
Facebook pictures of the shipping dock
WOZ haters (nor WOZ fanboi defenses)
Etc.
I've been guilty of poking fun in here too, but there's other places to go do that, not here. It be nice if a mod went back and deleted every post here (including mine) that didn't include a ship date/ invoice number, etc.
Regardless, my last post here (unless I happen to order a WOZ )

Better to just lock this thread and start a new one. The only posts that are relevant at this point are the ones related to deliveries going forward.

3 weeks later
#1583 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4fun:

The puzzling thing to me is how many code updates WOZ has received since its inception and how sophisticated and enjoyable it plays already with the most recently released 3.0 code. Unprecedented.
Considering that even further gameplay and platform code refinements/bug fixes are being implemented as we speak by a most qualified and talented coding team, I don't really understand why some are still arguing here as to whether or not the game should've been shipped with 1.25 or 3.0, or anything in between.
I hear that updating WOZ from the JJP support site via its built-in USB port is well within the elementary technical expertise and know-how of most pinheads, and if not, Alex is there to hold your hands. I think it's really is a non-issue. Thank you JJP, and please keep those updates coming.
It's disconcerting to fathom that (like its competition) JJP could've easily shipped all WOZ'es with an earlier code and left it that, lol.

Agreed. This is how practically any software based product works these days. If I go to the store and buy a copy of Skyrim and bring it home, I will have to download a bunch of patches right away to bring it up to date. The same can be said for any other modern game. Day 1 patches are the norm these days. Just the way it is.

In the case of WOZ (or any other pin for that matter), I would rather they ship the game to me when it is physically ready and I can then update the software on my own after it has arrived at my home.

Would you really want them to keep a game that is ready to ship sitting around for a couple extra weeks so they can load a newer version of the software on it for you? Some may say yes, but I sure as heck wouldn't.

On a related note. Nice to see a lot of people getting their games as of late. Wonderful to see!

4 weeks later
#1726 9 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

- In the meantime they have produced a series of 75th as one of the pics showed. That could mean the vendor problem is ECLEWOZ related, without toughing the 75th.
Anyway... another pic shows at least 12 units are ready to ship... some of them go to the UK.

New money vs. old money seems like the more likely explanation.

#1759 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't give a crap if it takes Jack 90 days or 120 days to get the rest of the WOZ's out as the game speaks for itself and is worth the wait. Are people dropping their preorders left and right because of the delays...no. The delays suck but people end up getting their games just how I was told I would get my game in August of last year but it took until the end of October. Games are being made, code is complete yet no matter what you will find something to complain about.

You don't give a crap because you HAVE your game already. And yes, people have been dropping their preorders. I dropped mine back in January and I have seen a number of others get out since then and now as well. In the end you should care that people get their games sooner rather than later as the longer it takes for JJP to deliver the games, the worse it is for their long term business.

I'm glad that you got your game and enjoy it so much. Many others have too. That doesn't make the wait any easier for those who still have a hole in their gameroom to be filled. Nor does the fact that it has now been over a year since the first LE was delivered and many are still waiting for their games.

The whole experience poisoned the well for myself and many others. I'm still interested in what JJP produces in the future, but they're going to have to do a lot better in order to get my money.

#1766 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I want people to get their games as soon as possible and was just annoyed to be honest about jabs directed towards me. There's a difference though between complaining and then calling people names and harrasing them in a WOZ shipping thread.

Totally agree and understand where you're coming from. No worries.

image-108.jpgimage-108.jpg

1 week later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 91.00
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=jarjarisgod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.