Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#131 10 years ago

The invoice numbers are not all game orders. Some are for invisiglass, translites, etc.

1 week later
#175 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Talked to Jack the other day. Was Calling to get a time frame and Jack himself answered. Had a nice chat. Said he shipped over a hundred last month and looking to double that this month. Is planning on having ALL LE's shipped by December. I'm invoice # 2854 and he puts my machine late November/December. (I got one of the last dozen LE's available before sellout, joined the party a little late) On the upside, Jack said by the time mine is built, I will have the most complete, up to date and refined WOZ out of the lot.

That is good to hear. I am sure getting all the LEs completed would take a tremendous amount of stress and pressure off of JJP. My invoice is about 100 before yours so I guess I should not give up hope of a pre-Christmas delivery.

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Great news! I am invoice #2790 ordered 3/26/12, so I think I fit right in between DCfan and you. Hope reignited for a delivery before Christmas!

Yep, I am about 50 before you in the invoice numbers, but some of those invoice numbers were likely for other items such as invisiglass or translites.

#192 10 years ago

This is very encouraging for all of us who preordered WOZECLE. Maybe we will have ours for Christmas after all!

If so, it would be our Christmas miracle that would also be super rewarding for Jack as well.
Fingers crossed.

1 week later
#231 10 years ago
Quoted from cumulonimbus:

I ordered October 2011. Was just informed there are 400 ahead of me and to expect in December as they 'are producing 200 machines per month' currently.

At that rate, yours should ship at the end of November or the beginning of December. I am probably about 50 games behind you.

#255 10 years ago
Quoted from May:

I'm in a bit of panic, I have invoice 2313 and order 19 feb 2011.
Vincent

You are probably a couple weeks away.

2 weeks later
#360 10 years ago

Once they get through the March 2011 orders, then the June and July 2011 orders appear to have been plentiful because that was when the playfield drawings were released and I believe the whitewood.

1 week later
#396 10 years ago

Based on the order list it is starting to look as though the April orders may start shipping by the end of October.

#398 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Duuuuuude!!! Soon : )

Likely January or February for me but I still have a little hope for December.

#401 10 years ago

It seems like the February and March orders are getting mixed together likely because there are not that many March orders (likely less than 50). I also estimate that there are around 20 orders for each of April and May 2011.
June and July 2011 is probably higher at around 100 combined for those two months.

If you are a February order and have not received a shipping date then I would e-mail or call JJP.

1 week later
#445 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Very excited, got the call today, #848 is ready to ship. Order date was Mar 15, 2013

I think you meant
March 2011

2 weeks later
#499 10 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

I got an email from Jen yesterday saying it is now looking like either the Week Dec 9th or Dec 16th for me. I ordered on May 11 , 2011.

I believe murfe88 got an update from JJP and posted today on the WOZ google group that his game is now ready to ship.

#501 10 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

Yes Katie emailed me Yesteday saying my game is ready to ship. The day before I got an email from Jen saying its either Dec 9th or Dec 16th. I sure hope they didn't confuse me with somebody else.

Did you pay the shipping yesterday?

#510 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

The following video was posted on April 29th 2013 to indicate the first shipment of WOZ machines.
» YouTube video
This was pretty much 29 weeks ago.
I ordered in May of 2011 and my invoice number is 2795.
Start crunching the numbers.

Averaging less than 20 LEs a week from beginning to now, but of course it is supposed to be much faster than that at this point.

1 week later
#532 10 years ago

Anybody else receive an LE recently? By appearance, things seemed to slow down substantially on the ECLE deliveries in the last 4 weeks.

#536 10 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

A May 10th order shipped a week ago. . .

That was Murfe88. For some reason his was done way out of turn. Maybe he complained? There are many that are earlier orders from April and probably a few March that have not been filled.

#569 10 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Mine arrived today....looks great, plays great right out of the box.

Congrats. Can we get some pictures?

#571 10 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

WOZECLE #254

my woz.JPG 514 KB

Looks like poor Rudy will be sleeping for a good while.

1 week later
#616 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Invoice #2472 here.
Was just told by Jen this morning not to expect my machine until February.
She said they are still working on April orders....(same thing she told me around the 1st of November).
Something must be going on...

That is depressing.

One thing I noticed a couple days ago in the pictures NJGecko posted of the factory was many of the playfields on the line were turned sideways. It appeared as though they were maximizing the amount of rotisseries they could fit on the rollers, so that implied to me that there was likely a hold up on particular parts needed to finish them. This is all speculation on my end.

jjp factory.jpgjjp factory.jpg

#619 10 years ago

2276 was delivered on 11/8/13
2288 was delivered on 11/12/13
2372 was delivered on 11/20/13 (Murfe88)
2438 is said to be in transit 12/3/13 (Ken)

#647 10 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

While out local Distributor who has only come on board 3 months ago has had 32 WOZLEOZ machines landed! Go Figure...... (oww forgot, JJP had to make good as his contract had a clause for default $$$ if machines were not met within a timely matter)
P.s Jack wonders why I have not pre-ordered a Hobbit? Sorry mate, Maybe if your kept your WORD things might have been different.

This is the first I had heard that Mr. Pinball finally received some of those 250 special Australian version WOZ.
I guess my speculation from about a month ago was mostly dead on.

#648 10 years ago

Is there a "barf" emoticon?
Looks like the Australian special games are green and also have the LE topper.

Hopefully now that they have fulfilled some of the 250 game AUS order they can get back to full time on finishing the ECLE customer's games in the first 3 months of the new year.
At least JJP should be flush with cash now.

One question Squizz, do all 250 of the AUS games have to be made now or can some of them wait until the first batches are sold?

#650 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit:

So whats Aussie Edition? It looks the same on ebay...?

It looks like it does not have the wooden apron and is numbered with what looks like a # of 250.

#656 10 years ago

It looks like games have been rolling off the assembly lines:

https://www.facebook.com/MrPinballAustralia

#660 10 years ago
Quoted from clg:

I think part of the challenge down here now is people will not buy unless the pin is here. Deposits will be a tough sell. Different market here now because of what bumper did.

That is pretty much the way people view it in the US now as well. Nobody wants their money tied up for 2-plus years along with a gaping hole in their gameroom.
On top of that, it is also becoming more likely that people wait for decent code and see if a game is good before buying.

4 weeks later
#735 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm betting it'll be May/June

If that was the case then I would probably be 2015. I hope you are wrong because I don't see how JJP could stay in business if they were that slow.

#737 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

They are so slow. And They still need to make 1000 ruby reds by the time the hobbit is due to come out. These reds were sold to us as a way to keep the factory open between WOZ and hobbit but that isn't going to be necessary.
And God forbid they make hobbits ahead of time so they ship more than 1 on their contractual "deadline"

Why do you think they need to make 1000 ruby reds this year? I don't think they have even sold 300 of them yet.

#751 10 years ago

They shipped containers of WOZ to Australia in late November and December so the numbers don't mean much. It appears that the rate of deliveries for pre-orders could accelerate at any time depending on what is the priority.
Hopefully they will finish the LE's by the end of March so we can get off this waiting train.

#770 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

My guess is he is trying to get them out as quickly as he can.

It depends on what you mean by "them" exactly.

#776 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

This is just a guess, but I wouldn't be making plans to play it at Easter.
Please, please, don't take this as any kind of official estimate. The projection says mid-June, but I'm hoping that you guys get them before then. If orders of games slowed down in relation to other JJP orders that late in the ordering (which is likely), the graph should take an upward turn toward the end.

Thanks for the update.

#818 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Care to share the 'short email announcing delay till maybe March 2014 - June 2014'? Seeing is believing...

Also, what was the invoice number or order date? For all we know it could have been a 2013 order date.

#833 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

I was told via email that my final delivery date
Before x mas was moved till 2014
They were still working on orders from April
And I ordered in Nov that same year
So at least 3-6 months would be added( per their email)
From my early December 2013 promised date
Me LE was canceled , I will not support a company
Who takes customers for granted and treat
Them with disrespect
That's all I have to say about that

I ordered a few months after you and they told me back in June 2013 that my estimated delivery would be Oct/Nov 2013. That was an estimate not a promise. The dates were sliding all along. You should not have been as shocked as you sound like you were in December unless you were not paying attention at all. Maybe you were not paying attention seeing that you have 69 pinball machines keeping you busy.
It does not make it right that we have had to wait this long and endure delays, but it is what it is and many of us have followed along closely and knew quite a bit of what was going on with the shipping trends.

2 weeks later
#846 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Games are shipping. A guy named arcadenerd just posted that his is arriving thursday.

We don't know when he ordered. He just as well could have bought one that is in stock at Automated.
Jack said that the cabinets are still not available yet for the LEs.

#859 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Taken today

image-111.jpg 51 KB

Is that your game that Jack is standing by? I know that you are close to the top of the list.

Jack looks tired. This past three years must have been like a Presidential term in terms of the years the stress has put on him. Jack, take care of yourself.

#861 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

swapping out light boards?

Was that really necessary?

#867 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

It's probably in there some where.

I hope it is...progress is good!

#869 10 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

I can confirm that LE's are shipping! Got an email from Jen today that it's ready to ship! Late June 2011 order. The long wait seems to be finally coming to an end. So ready to get the game and play the heck out of it. Trying to be optimistic that the early kinks are worked out and will offset some of the pain from the wait.
Danny

Excellent news. It will be very uplifting for those of us waiting to see quite a few people in front of us starting to get good shipping notices.

#872 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Hmm, I'm a June 12, 2011 order and Jen just emailed me that I'm looking like the beginning of March now...Sucks for me, but good for you.

Ughh! .......and deflation.

charlie-brown-football-o.gifcharlie-brown-football-o.gif

#878 10 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. I hope the shipping out of order issue doesn't raise it's ugly head again. I was thinking this was good news and things were back on track. I can assure you we don't have any extra pull to get shipped earlier than anyone else (my brother and I bought the game together). Actually have not complained very much publicly compared to how pissed we've been at times.

What distributor and ballpark invoice number do you have?

#891 10 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

Ordered directly from Jack's site. Invoice number is in the high 2400's ballpark.

Thanks.

#896 10 years ago

We need more happy stories.

#912 10 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

agreed. if one feels they are being scammed....get your money back. In most scams, you do not have that option
I feel that some people are really really upset about this wait. It is unhealthy to be so upset at anything. So ask for the money back and buy one on the open market or get a Stern. This is America....you have options!

The problem then becomes what happens if there is a run on the bank so to speak.
There seems to be more and more people wanting to unload their orders as the wait drags on.

#917 10 years ago

Seriously? If that was the case, it would have happened a long time ago. Last I had heard there is still a list of people that want to buy LE's. People are ordering standards now because LE's are not available. And JJP is going to get the LE's out late spring/early summer. I think most people realize the challenge that JJP had in front of them. Their flaw along the way was not setting expectations correctly, communication, etc. But all and all I am stunned with where they are. Those people that understand this are waiting and will eventually get the game. It just isn't worth getting all fired up over. It simply isn't worth it. This game is arguably one of the best pinball machines ever produced. Time to bail? Really? Most see the bigger picture of what is going on here.

So now it is late Spring/early Summer? You say that as if you know something. Last Jack said was 90 days and that was two weeks ago. 75 days from now is not late Spring.

I am sure just about everyone would shut up about the delays if they knew for sure that they would get their game within 75 days from today.

#920 10 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

Sorry you are wrong here. My distributor is waiting for ten plus LE games I'm one of them. I'm June 28th order and another couple that I know of are right in the same time period n another is in mid MAY!!

It sounds like they are planning on shipping a group of your distributor's games together to save you some shipping costs.

#929 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

i wonder if any customers that pre-ordered have passed-away during the waiting period to receive their pin?
could be sad but true?

The last time I mentioned something like that a few people got pissy about it, but I still think it is a legitimate concern when you are talking about several years. My wife did not even know I ordered for almost a year. I don't know what would have happened if I had died and JJP did not have a phone number for my wife.

3 years equals approximately 4% of an average person's lifespan.

#956 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Could the guy with the analysis tool please post what that looks like as of now?
My guess is that it has flattened out considerably, since of the two variables, games shipped and time, only time has changed....

That was Herg. I think he fell asleep waiting for the next LE to be delivered.

falling-asleepgif.giffalling-asleepgif.gif

#998 10 years ago

For the record, I was told of a possible early March 2014 delivery. I am a May 2011 order. I am hoping that this date might be the one, but am still skeptical.

JJP said they are working on a fix for the LED board problems that will include a fix kit for the problem games. That was said to be likely available around the beginning of March so perhaps they are waiting to ship games that they are presently building until they have that fix fully tested and implemented.

#1020 10 years ago

Another picture posted:

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball

1920353_732623653422900_1717267495_n.jpg1920353_732623653422900_1717267495_n.jpg

1 week later
#1058 10 years ago

Any lucky Pinsiders getting one of those 14?

#1113 10 years ago

Another person got their WOZECLE. The game was picked up directly at the factory:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=737112829640649&set=a.667070013311598.1073741834.188992294452708&type=1&theater

1 week later
#1130 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I have my doubts on that issue.
Still waiting...June 2011 order here.

My latest update for a Feb. 2012 ECLE order is an early May delivery.
It still does not seem that JJP have picked up production back to the levels they had back in September and early October. Why is it so hard to make 50 games a week at least? It has been about 11 months since production started.

#1132 10 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Could it be as simple as making way less than 50 games a week? Simple math says 50 games a week are not being currently produced.

That is why I am asking why is it so hard. They obviously have not been able to do 50 a week, at least not very often.

#1137 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

sadpanda.jpg 28 KB

Both JJP and Stern make me sad.

#1144 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Could someone explain what is wrong with the LEDs that needs to be fixed now? My build date is 2-14-2014, all LEDs are perfect.

From the info and guesses I have read about, it seems likely that they are getting electrical noise that is causing the processor to lose constant communication with the LEDs and then the LEDs freeze. It also may be that the electrical noise is also affecting other components as I have read some have had other coils shut off right before the LEDs lock up. It could be as simple as ground problems but more likely is high frequency noise that can be filtered out.
I have seen electrical circuits (not pinball related) in communications systems be very sensitive to grounding. Even when you think you have a common ground potential between two points sometimes you have to literally tie them together directly to get the circuit to function correctly.

#1159 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Coin op as a whole seems to have a certain shadiness to it. Pinball included. Buyer beware for sure. One can really get taken advantage of as a newbie in pinball. Not an excuse for anyone lying but it is what it is.

I totally agree. Recently, I have been mildly surprised at some of the products that have been for sale or fishing for a sale. I have seen poor knock-offs in both quality and appearance that were presented as just like originals, defective products being presented as used and in generally good condition, companies not supporting products that don't sell well, companies fibbing about when the products will be available, and manufacturers taking money for a product while giving the customers very unrealistic dates for shipping (and some will likely never get made).

#1184 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

mine will be here monday

Can you post your order date or invoice number as per the OPs request? thanks

#1204 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

JJP posted this on their FB page.
If I had pre-ordered an LE and had been waiting forever to get my pin, this picture would be a bit disconcerting to me:

WOZ.jpeg 63 KB

For some reason I don't see that anywhere?

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball

#1213 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

It is on the Pinball Sales Facebook page. Heck, they just made it their profile picture. Salt poured into wound!

Thanks.
In the first picture 1 of the 3 machines is an LE. Also, note the picture has no date so it could be from any time since April 2013. We simply don't know the context of the picture.
They also posted this picture (note the date 1/30/14):

988410_682094378520380_2076360930_n.jpg988410_682094378520380_2076360930_n.jpg

#1228 10 years ago
Quoted from KeithElliott:

I have a major issue with that pic. If you look all those games are standards NOT LEs. I am really really getting irritated with the fact that people are able to walk out and buy a standards. I still have no idea when I will be getting my LE that helped start this company!

The picture is from 1/30 when they said publicly they were waiting on ECLE cabinets. There really is nothing new to see here. It would be nice to know what is going on with production on 3/10/14 rather than what happened on 1/30/14.

#1237 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Wow, I don't appreciate the negativity in this thread....
Please see tenet #8 in my post above. If you cant embrace the love here, please find another thread.
for everyone else, i would HIGHLY suggest you consider the ramifications to the availability of other JJP machines. Its very likely secondary market prices are poised to spike. Here are links to perhaps the last chance to get in on THLE and Ruby Red WoZ:
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=97&idcategory=2
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=155&idcategory=2
At $8K and $9K respectively, its foolish not to commit sooner rather than later.
We're on the verge of something truly amazing here folks, get on board!

Dude, how many of these types of troll are you trying to be?:
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/18-types-of-internet-trolls

#1279 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!! I got the email for my June 13, 2011 Order. See below with a picture included.
Hang in there guys, it's happening!!
Kevin
Hi Kevin!
I hope you are well Please see attached for a photo of your game in in
final testing! It will be ready to ship out either tomorrow or Thursday.
Please confirm that the shipping address and phone number below are correct.

#324 - Kevin L. Cleland.jpg 230 KB

Awesome. Thanks for posting.
Also, cool that it is right as the 2.0 code has become available.

#1284 10 years ago

I also noticed in another thread that Pinsider tonycip did receive his game as well.

1 week later
#1342 10 years ago

This was posted on the JJP facebook page today. Take it any way you desire as I know everyone does anyway:

1001890_752266228125309_1173043179_n.jpg1001890_752266228125309_1173043179_n.jpg

#1361 10 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Little bird told me they are shipping 50 pins a day give or take.

You probably meant 50 a week. I think we would be seeing quite a few more deliveries if they were actually getting 50 a week made.
I don't care if it is 50 a week or 50 a day if it means I get mine within a couple months.

#1374 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

WTF I just read a Ruby Red version was landing this week on another post.

Where did you see that?

#1386 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not really, but if I'm in DC's position and many others that have waited so long, there wouldn't be enough BP medication to keep me from blowing a few gaskets.
It would be like lighting a match around a natural gas leak just to see what would happen.

I almost think that Jack wants people to cancel their pre-orders so JJP can sell them for more money to dickhead distributors like Automated Services that sell for a huge mark-up.

#1392 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I would believe that too but I'm thinking they are already sitting on a lot of inventory?
At $8995 or whatever they charge I can't imagine pins are flying off the shelves. It would take a completely uneducated non pinball person to buy one of those.

Automated has never seemed to shy away from hoarding games they think they can eventually turn a decent profit on.

#1471 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Friends getting his today here in Boston. Not sure his order number

I take it you still do not have your early June 2011 order?

#1474 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I called Jen on Thursday so see what the timeframe for the future shipping schedule was. She said they are currently shipping June 2011 orders. If you have a June 2011 order you will be getting a call any day now. HOLD ON, You're almost there.
My machine will be one of the last 30 to ship. I ordered from the waiting list in July 2012 after another customer cancelled. I guess almost 30 people cancelled after that..... I know a lot of you are upset with the wait, and the delays for your delivery. But I truly believe they are pumping them out as fast as they can.

When did she say yours would be made?

#1477 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Do you realize there is a year ahead of you in line?

The amount of months ahead of his order is not very relevant since the bulk of the WOZECLE orders happened between Jan. 2011 and July 2011. They do not have more than 300 to get to Feb 2012 orders.
If they had a factory running with a reasonably full crew then they could be finished in 6 weeks. Obviously there has been a lack of urgency. Parts supplies and cash flow are just excuses at this point.

Jack said that they have to crank out part of the Australian order next month.

#1482 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

If that's true it's absolute horsesh!t that the Aussie orders are jumping over the LEs. Wow. How many LEs have shipped in the last 90 days? Less than 100ish? How many are left to build? 400ish? Some of us have a looooong road left still. Will all be delivered this YEAR? Sadly, no one can confidently say yes at this time.

yes it does suck:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjps-investment-opportunity-fall-through/page/3

2 weeks ago # quote

FreeplayGames said:

and many people are STILL waiting for their order. Apparently the replacement Australia distro is among them.

JerseyJack said:

We are building games for him next month and he is fine to wait for them.

DCFAN said: Ughh. I guess that means more delays for the ECLE pre-orders.

#1483 10 years ago

Also the 90 days "ish" is almost up and they have not even been able to get through the June 2011 ECLE orders which have been shipping since December 2, 2013 when Ken in Texas announced his had been shipped:

"Jersey Jack
Jan 13
We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish" as we are told to say.

We are waiting on LE cabinets as our supplier was caught with bad weather in December and the holidays mid-week and he is on vacation this week - get everything made in America allright....by the way China is closed too for a month so who knows with that."

I guess "ish" means infinity the way it is being used?

#1488 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I was just going to insert a joke about how I am sure they are processing your refund "as fast as they can" , but in all seriousness how long has it been from when you asked for your refund until now? (senses bank run if it has been an unusual amount of time...)

Meanwhile, JJP has advertised on the WOZ google group that they are looking to hire a mechanical engineer.

1 week later
#1508 10 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

Invoice #2443 June 19 order made it home today. We just played our first games on it,Wow.....
And yes it is heavy

Thanks for sharing. Congrats. I can't wait to get mine whenever it gets made.

Where is the topper?

1 week later
#1593 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A small update on the WoZ that was delivered to my friends the other night. When we went to pick it up, the number on the box was not the number they had ordered. Although it was in the 700s, it was off by six numbers. The distributer told him that if he wanted to wait another six to eight months they would be able to get the one they ordered. The certificate in the machine said it was in the 300s. So there is a mystery there.
I still don't understand how wires that are snapped on connectors and a large metal plate that is securely held in place by screws and a strap can come off during shipping. But I'm sure someone has an answer.

That sounds like distributor shenanigans to me.

#1596 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes. But for some reason with the early card number, a couple of nicks on the cabinet, the loose items in the cabinet, is it possible that this may have been delivered, worked on, returned, and re-boxed?

Which distributor was this?

#1602 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Been done. Along with all the other info.

Did the game number on the shipping box match the game plaque number or the certificate number?

#1613 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That's what I figured. I know they are very happy with their machine and it looks and plays great. I'm just glad that it was only minor stuff, and we were able to get it up and running. I just wish I had been able to hang around long enough to play it with the new code.

They should be able to sort out getting the matching certificate if everything else is ok with the game. It is good to hear that the owner is enjoying the game.

I am curious as to what number the game states it is in the LCD screen.

#1625 10 years ago

Besides the first two months of orders (Jan. and Feb. 2011), June 2011 was probably the biggest month of orders. July 2011 also appeared to have somewhere around 30 to 70 orders. After that hopefully the months from August 2011 through the end will be a breeze.

1 week later
#1645 9 years ago

Sry, I have to ask. Hasn't anyone received a game in a weeks time? Wonder if JJP processes these in batches. It would probably make some kind of sense in the QA/Shipping world. Especially if you were trying to get them shipped together to a given geography.
Hope they are still cranking them out!

It probably takes them a couple weeks to fill a container for the Aussie down under LE games they are shipping.

#1650 9 years ago
Quoted from mikehay1:

Invoice #2491 delivered yesterday. All good except for the drop target that is popping up and down every once in awhile. Might need a switch adjustment...

Congratulations!
There are some threads on the JJP WOZ google group about how to adjust the drop target.

#1660 9 years ago

For anybody that cares, they are still in late June 2011 orders, with about 275 ECLEs still to make.

The lack of urgency implies that money is still an issue in my opinion.

#1675 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

This thread will never end. There are actually auto reply bots programmed to keep it going for ever and ever.

It certainly will not end as long as we see weeks go by like the last few where next to no one has received an ECLE.

#1678 9 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

"creeping" is probably more appropriate than "running"

Maybe running in quicksand.

#1686 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

just did a deal to send my still nib ecle to a guy with a disabled kid that really wanted a sold out green. i get a 75th ruby red when ready. anyone want to give a prediction on when the 75th will be ready? thanks, ant

My prediction is July, before the ECLEs get done, with the unacceptable excuse that they are waiting on more direct print cabinets for the ECLEs.

#1687 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Auto reply bot.

Believe me, I would not be posting in this thread about the delays if I did not have a pre-order waiting.
As an example, I generally don't post in the Predator threads.

#1699 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Alright guys; Jack I know is working very hard to get the games out there and I am sure everyone will have their games soon enough. Cut the guy some slack I know he is under a lot of pressure

Give me a fricking break. I have been waiting for 27 months for a game that I 100% have paid . You could not even stomach waiting 3 or 4 months for a partially paid Hobbit before bailing out.

#1716 9 years ago

Anybody getting their game this week?

#1749 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Ice are you feeling alright? You are bringing up a good question that results in even better questions.
What if someone declines making the next hobbit payment?
Could that impact WOZ shipments? Can Jack afford to refund Hobbit money? What if someone backs out of their WOZ preorder & their Hobbit preorder & there's no one but Panzer with enough faith to preorder game 3?
Did JJP need money? Did the investor bail? Is that why shipments stalled? Why did the line close? Will 90 days become 180 or 365?

I think if you go back and read some of Ice's posts in the last 6 months, he has been a big advocate of WOZ the game but has been scrutinizing JJP business practices as have most of us with skin in the game.

1 week later
#1851 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Its been a train wreck of comments.....both sides taking shots.....3 years to get a 6500 dollar purchase for 275 people.

Actually it was $7500 for most of the remaining pre-orders.

#1862 9 years ago

That game was made in December so it hardly counts as recent.

#1877 9 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

It'll be great when we start seeing deliveries with invoice #'s posted again.

I would love to know what all the stalling is about. At this point from my view as a pre-order still waiting, it has all seemed like tactical teasing with handfuls of small batches of deliveries while sandwiching several weeks/months of dead time in between, over and over again.

Image%20-%20Carrot%20dangling.jpgImage%20-%20Carrot%20dangling.jpg<

#1895 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

The latest update direct from JJP from a phone call I made earlier today was this...my LE was one of the last ordered...expecting to be delivered end of July beginning of Aug...building approximately 35 wk. It is what it is...

Quoted from btw75:

Similar to what I was told. I also got a quick tour of the factory - stuff was happening, people were working on woz, engineers working on Hobbit, games at the freight door, new pallets of parts arriving, etc. There were 10 games finishing up yesterday, 9 ECLE & 1 Standard. I still wonder about things, but felt better about keeping the order alive.

Thanks for the updates.

#1899 9 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I called Jack yesterday (6/4/14) and he told me my pin would ship by the end of the month. Just to make sure he wants me to call him in another 2 weeks for an update. My invoice date is 7/5/11. I hope my wait will be over.

Thanks for the update.

1 week later
#1950 9 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

Machine was delivered this morn to my wife (Its actually hers) I just got home and now it sits in my garage awaiting for the rain to stop so I can move it to my arcade. Machine number is 872
The invoice number is 3839 but it will not really help to set the order to delivery date timeline.
Because… Pinaholic pre- ordered 3 machines to put on location 2 LEs and 1 Regular this was very early on maybe the first week the orders were taken maybe even before. I do not know or have his original invoice number. (Maybe he can chime in on that)?
About a year in my wife got interested in getting a WOZ LE but since they were non- available she purchased a regular.
Pinaholic my good friend then offered to trade his 2nd LE for her Regular plus the price difference as his would be going on location anyway and he could get the regular sooner which is what happened as he got her regular about 9 months ago and it went on location at that time. ( It was shipped directly to his location)
So as you can see the purchase for the LE was a bit muddled and the dates are all out of sync
Will post pics tomorrow but I am also thinking of doing a setup video not sure yet it depends on my schedule

What is the last 4 digits of the serial number? Thanks

1 week later
#1973 9 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Machine ordered June 30, 2011 - invoice dated July 1, 2011 was in final testing as of yesterday. Will ship soon.

Abso, great to hear you are finally close to getting yours.

1 week later
#2061 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I GOT THE EMAIL!!!! Pat Choy who I bought it from emailed me and said it is FINISHED and ready to ship. I am in awe, dumbfounded, but also in California so I can't fully react. These are not pinheads I am surrounded by

I thought you were a Feb. 2012 invoice date like me?

#2065 9 years ago

I saw today on the WOZ google group that pinsider ZNET got his game. He was a 7/1/2011 order with an invoice number a little above 2500.

#2079 9 years ago

Bump, anybody receiving games this week?

#2081 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Was told mines in the build Q two weeks ago. Not sure how many games that is before me.

How are they ever going to get Hobbit made if they can't even crank out 200 WOZECLEs a few months before Hobbit is supposed to be made?

#2083 9 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Because the hobbit will most likely not feature the clear coated cabinets that have held up WOZLE production for so long. And the various LED board issues that plagued production have been solved. From what I read in various threads, it looks like they're pumping them out right now. Not every game being made is going to a pinsider who posts on here.

If they were "pumping them out" then there would only be 2 or 3 weeks left to get the last 200 done, but we are clearly not seeing that yet.

#2095 9 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Yes they were at 136 earlier this week

That would be great news if true. I am skeptical as there are quite a few people ahead of me that have not received their games and I am supposed to be around 75 from the end.

1 week later
#2124 9 years ago

I think it should be 186 rather than 86 based on the serial numbers from the most recent reports of game deliveries.
Jack actually said 86 (not 83) but that was probably a typo missing the 1 in front.

#2126 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

You'll know when they get really low because no one here will be asking when their game is shipping.

Well...I was told several times I am about 75 from the end of the 1000 ECLE but I see several people from July 2011 to January 2012 in front of me still waiting.

#2144 9 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I'm just waiting for the responses to start pouring in from the usual 5 or 6 about the conspiracy on how that pic was fake, staged, photo shopped, lol.

Your comment just helps incite and solicit such negativity if for nothing else but to agitate you.

Anyway, regarding the picture of the 50 ish games above, it is wonderful to see so many games getting made even if they may (or may not) be for a container to Australia and Mr. Pinball. It certainly shows that JJP is capable of making quantities of games and that should bode well for everyone that is left waiting for their WOZECLE order including me.

#2153 9 years ago

It appears that they changed the serial number to have an extra digit. I guess that makes it possible to have a 4th digit for #1000.
The last one I saw was 08701911 and the one above is 087019021 and should have read 08701921.

EDIT: John_I received his game today and the serial number did not have the extra digit 08701922 so I guess that extra digit was an error on the box.

#2155 9 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I wonder if they will have all the LE's made by the time of the open house on August 9th and have some kind of ceremony to commemorate the event? Probably not enough time.

That would be awesome. I would be a happy camper for sure. Jack said they have a delivery of direct print cabinets coming soon so I don't know if they have time to finish the remaining games between now and the open house party.

#2158 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I got a feeling my three will be the last ones to ship...

Is that some sort of punishment?

1 week later
#2198 9 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I talked with Jen yesterday - my June 2012 WOZLE order should be ready "late September". My order is near the last of the LE's. JEN said things are going along smoothly now that the well known production delays have been ironed out.

Of course, the two month statement as per usual.

#2201 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

Confirms my conversation with Jen a month and a half ago...I have a mid April 2012 order date which means that my Mid-late Aug 2014 delivery is on schedule!!
Post edited by Bostonbuzz: clarify message

I hope you realize that there are very few orders between April 2012 and June 2012. You are more likely to be late September than late August. They are presently making July/August 2011 ordered games.

There are only about 22 working days until the end of August.

#2208 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

After all orders are built do you see more orders from woz coming in? Jack said he would build them until the last person that wanted one got it. Are there still more people interested in buying/ordering a woz from JJP?

They are continuing to build standards for distributors so they don't need any orders. People that want a standard just contact a distributor and they get one in no time.

#2210 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

What's the latest on your machine?

Tell-me-doctor-how-much-time-do-I-have-left.jpgTell-me-doctor-how-much-time-do-I-have-left.jpg

1 week later
#2238 9 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

From today's Facebook post:
"Our Production of Emerald City Limited Edition games is rounding third and heading for home with less than 60 games to be built we may see another cartwheel very soon. We have scheduled production of the 75th Anniversary games to begin the week of September 8th. We will continue to build Standard WOZ. There is a demand from home customers as well as game operators for commercial locations as we head into the Fall buying season. We have also renewed the WOZ license through 2017!"

What is that, do I see a light at the end of the tunnel? I sure hope so.

#2243 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

There were TONS when I was there on saturday. Rows and Rows of boxed woz machines. I lost count at 50 and there were many more than that.

Is Jack planning a mass ECLE shipment celebration day to wrap things up?

#2252 9 years ago
Quoted from twobobsworth:

So 75th production will begin prior to completion of all pre-orders and the license is being extended till 2017 so probably expect more LE'ish models in the future.

I believe and hope they are saying they will wrap up the ECLE production in early September and then ramp up the Ruby Red production.

#2265 9 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

A group of us (3) that ordered very early on are getting our games early this week. All LE's

Good news. What was your order date/invoice?

#2274 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Hey guys --
Just thought I'd let you guys know that today we received the rest of our outstanding WOZLE machines.
We were JJP's FIRST distributor, too.
We also got in 3 more standards today, so it seems like - at least to me - they are approaching the "caught up" state and some validity can be given to the Ruby production starting next month and Hobbit in mid-December.
Just thought I'd post the info.

Great to hear the good news.

#2280 9 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

Got my email of ready to ship today!! #837 - paid for 26 months ago !! Should be here at the end of the week ! Hooooray!

You ordered around April 2012? That is two months after I ordered.

#2283 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

26 months would have been June 2012. I did the math because that is when we were originally going to order a WOZ as our first pinball machine, and it seems would just now be getting it. I am glad we have 8 now instead of waiting on that 1, and am very glad that those of you who waited it out are finally getting your machines.

You are correct. Mine was ordered about 30 months ago. Hopefully this news of newer orders being ready means mine will be soon.
It could be related to geographic batches being shipped or a distributor order as well.

#2285 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I'm beginning to think you ordered the very last machine.

Nope. I am just waiting my turn in the queue which was said to be about 75 from the end of the ECLEs.

#2287 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Hmmm...I thought there were only 60 left??? Sounds like you got bamboozled.

I don't think they had shipped down to the last 60 when they said that. I understood it that they were saying they had made all but 60. It was reported they had somewhere around 50 to 70 in the factory about ready to go (boxed or in testing/burn-in). At least one person with a Sept. 2011 order said their game was going to be ready in the week of August 25th (next week). I doubt there are more than about 40 games between them and me. Most of the sales were July 2011 or before.

#2291 9 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

I should have added that it was 26 months ago I was paid in full....bought through pinballsales.com ... Not sure how long before that I ordered, no more than 4 or 5 months

Ok, I found confirmation for you. You were a June 2012 order:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-jjp-make-it

#2296 9 years ago

WooHooooo! I just got word that my Feb. 2012 order will be in final testing next week.

#2305 9 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Wonder who will be turning off the lights on this thread......

I assume Jack with a video of a double cartwheel will be the means for turning off the lights.

#2308 9 years ago
Quoted from zsciaeount:

I'm a 1/2012 order - mine should be going to testing next week and out after that. Not sure why they're being done out of order at this point, but I wonder if this isn't because of a large batch being grouped for Keller and company.

It sounds as though they are making the last ones at a fast enough clip such that the order is not going to make much difference. Five or ten working days is nothing in relation to the number of days since the orders were placed.
Also, orders could be grouped geographically as that could be helpful in getting the games delivered in batches.

#2313 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Lol, direct. Long story. We shall see what Labor Day brings!

I heard you initially impressed Jack so much with the sound system that he spent a few days blasting it while playing WOZ. A couple days after that Jack realized his hearing was impaired from playing the sound system so loud. All Jack could think of to punish you was to delay your game shipments to get back at you.

All joking aside, I hope you get and enjoy your games soon.

#2317 9 years ago

Just a quick update, my ECLE shipped yesterday and I received freight tracking today.

Soon:
party-time.jpgparty-time.jpg

#2324 9 years ago

I foresee a lot of new happy WOZ owners in the next month or so. JJP seems to have a head of steam now.

#2342 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

Ready to ship the week of 9/8/14 confirmed by Jen @ JJP a little while ago. Doin' the 'Happy' Dance.
LE # 823 invoice # 2815 4/16/2012

Congrats.

#2347 9 years ago

Boom?
Looks like my cat's new temporary playhouse came in today (I mean the box of course):

IMG_0641[1].JPGIMG_0641[1].JPG

#2368 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Picking my games up Saturday!!!

Congrats. Are you going to grow 4 extra extremely long arms so you can play all three at the same time?

#2406 9 years ago
Quoted from zsciaeount:

Got tentative ship date of 9/3.

congrats.
JJP is rolling now.

#2409 9 years ago

I have a question, what is the "cutoff" of the direct print cabinets? If someone ordered a standard last year and will get it next month, will it have decals?
I know 75th have decals correct?
I am just curious.

I believe that all of the Standards that are being made now are decaled.

#2414 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Grab the Pitchforks all of us still waiting on Wozle and Standard WOZ.
Red has landed... Complete BS... Unbelieveable to treat your customers this way

2014-08-29-16-00-22.png 1.4 MB

2014-08-29-16-00-44.png 952 KB

That is old news. They are a distributor and it was already posted.

http://www.joystixamusements.com/

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-75th-edition-at-joystix

#2415 9 years ago

Are the lollipop rainbow targets on the Ruby Red games decals or are the targets actually multiple colors?

#2427 9 years ago

I am so glad for everybody that stuck it out and is getting the game now. I know I am enjoying mine.

#2445 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Factory tomorrow! Games will be in the trailer by noon!

Congrats. I have to ask, what are you going to do with 3 games?

#2448 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I'm probably about as end of the list as it gets, so I'll let you guys know, OK?

I was guessing you, Jack and maybe Balcer would get the last three off the line (ECLE Numbers 3, 1, and 2 respectively from memory of what you had said a couple years ago?).

#2454 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Btw75

image-873.jpg 173 KB

image-443.jpg 188 KB

Awesome detective work. btw75 get ready for the

#2459 9 years ago

Great pictures, especially the ones that have tons of boxed up or nearly ready to box up games.

#2467 9 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

Does anyone else agree. When I look at the pictures the first thing that comes to mind is where are all the workers? Were these pictures taken during lunch? I am no fan of Stern but every picture shown of Stern manufacturing line has many workers, every station manned. Doesn't each machine take hundreds or thousands of man hours to complete? With 5 workers you do the math.

The only thing that matters are results. Currently, we are seeing results in the form of people happily getting their games.

#2509 9 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

how about some Order #'ers from those that are getting shipped or just arrived. "Mine" is coming doesn't give me much to go on.

A few June 2012 orders have been reported in the last week.

#2521 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

OMFG.. OMFG... OMFG... OMFG....
Just got the email that my Standard is shipping on Thursday....
I am shocked and in disbelief that my game is real
Placing my Hobbit order now as I am a man of my word..
Thanks JJP!!

That is hilarious.
Congrats on your WOZ and...... Hobbit.

#2525 9 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

You guys that received your games, are you super happy with it? Having second (or third) thoughts.

Yes, it is a lot of fun. The important thing is to learn the rules on things like the witch hurry ups and rescue playfield. With Keith and Ted's programming there is always plenty to do.

#2535 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

Follow up from JJP...my LE is boxed and ready for delivery!

Well, that about wraps up the old partial invoice list that was put together by individuals volunteering their info on the WOZ google group.

1 week later
#2555 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Still waiting............................ #905 left JJP on Wednesday 9/10, so hoping to hear from the shipper any day now

Check the tracking number to see where it is. If it has arrived at the terminal, then you can call the shipper and schedule the delivery. It speeds things up if you call the shipper as soon as it arrives at the terminal. Otherwise, the shipper may take a few days to call you.

1 week later
#2583 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Any word on shipment of the remaining preordered standards?

They posted a picture today on facebook of dozens of Reds and Standards about to be shipped.

#2587 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

It looked like all reds to me

IMG_30772405154781.jpeg 64 KB

You can see some green start buttons when you click on the picture.

#2600 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

If we can confirm Jamal is the last standard pre paid woz on pinside, Or who ever actually is. unless someone chimes in before the week is over its Jamal. The last standard order pinside woz closes out this thread. Ill ship a jjp Mac (exterior coin door volume kit) to him for free in celebration of closing this thread.

image-580.jpg 58 KB

I believe there are a few like Fullblown above that are still waiting.

Congrats in advance to the Pinside member that wins the prize.

3 weeks later
#2630 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Looks like all Standards.. Heres hoping JimDahl and mine are on the Line!!!

IMG_15528625702059.jpeg 57 KB

Hang in there. The game will be the salve for the pain of waiting.

#2654 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJen:

Hi FullBlown. I created an account just for you. I have been following this thread without an account from the beginning. What is your name and who did you order from as I would like to get to the bottom of your order. Thank you! My email address is [email protected] if you would rather email me there.

Welcome to Pinside Jen!

#2661 9 years ago

Hi Jen, welcome to our asylum here at Pinside. After you hit a million karma points, they fit you for a straight jacket.

...and a "Pinball Addict" title.

1 week later
#2700 9 years ago

I heard there will also be a cheese pump.

#2702 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

The Epic Announcement will be Revealed Friday... Dont "dirty" your drawers too much waiting in suspense....

2014-11-06-18-18-19.png 699 KB

What happened to the announcement? I hope moving the WOZ beast did not result in you going to the hospital.

#2712 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

So, am I reading this correctly?
FullBlown's game should have been ready to ship at any time, but the order was cancelled because RR's had been shipping since July? This after waiting for who knows how long, already knowing about said RR's? I'm confused.

It is even more confusing when you consider Jen from JJP was reaching out to Fullblown two weeks ago:

Quoted from JerseyJen:

Hi FullBlown. I created an account just for you. I have been following this thread without an account from the beginning. What is your name and who did you order from as I would like to get to the bottom of your order. Thank you! My email address is [email protected] if you would rather email me there.

#2744 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

i'd say this deserves a ban for sure

a ban or specific information provided to Jen as was requested

#2756 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Not lying...
Is that the question you are seeking an answer for?

Who is the distributor that sold you the pre-order WOZ. You at least owe JJP that much.

#2803 9 years ago

party-cat-party-time.jpgparty-cat-party-time.jpgGoodnight Gracie.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.