Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ps did I mention that I am jealous of you guys that can drive down to JJP and pick your game up

I think it will cost more going to get it between taxes, gas, and most likely a hotel so I can take the time to go to the Silverball Museum in Asbury Park while I'm down there. But 5-6 hours driving home in a truck with a WOZ in the back will sure be a fun ride

1 month later
#388 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Jen sent me an email that mine would definitely ship by the end of October, so I have to assume mine is on the line.
She will contact me when it's in the test area to give me an exact date it will be ready to ship. Order date was 03/15/2011

Oh my! There it is! Your order is less than a month before mine! Now it sounds realistic that it actually could be here for Thanksgiving. That would be perfect!!!

1 week later
#431 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Sorry I botched that, he said he hopes to get the call soon. My bad

Doh! I saw that first post and was ready to check my phone for messages! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting now. This latest software update seems like it has hit it out of the park.

#438 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Extremely random. Maybe squeaky wheels are line-jumping? Who knows.

I'm doubting that one. If JJP was rewarding bad behavior like that he would just have more and more people screaming louder and louder until we were all standing outside Jack's office with pitchforks and torches.

#454 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

Looks like roughly 50 more games and mine will be ready to ship, can't wait! #2288

And I'm right behind you!

8 months later
#2172 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I was lucky to have a couple prototypes off and on during testing. I haven't played a real game since very early code. Kinda want to still have something to look forward too.

I was about to invite you over to try it until I saw you wanted to wait. The game is a freaking blast.

#2183 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Yay!
image.jpg 219 KB

Rommy, Have you played it on location at all? Or is this your first experience with recent versions of the software?

2 weeks later
#2222 9 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

My birthday is today but I don't think I am getting a call as a gift.

Hey, Happy Birthday.

1 week later
#2258 9 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2/page/25#postbox
Whilst you're waiting please take a look at this thread about the plight of us Australians that Jack wants to ignore. It'll certainly make the hard and fast JJP supporter think twice about buy a game from him. Hell if other peoples games getting shipped in front of yours when you paid 2 years ago wasn't enough then I don't know what is!

I know you think you're helping your cause, but I think most people are already aware that Bumper stole your money. I feel bad for you, and for everyone that Bumper ripped off. It sucks. And I know you want to rage against someone here. But this whole thing is getting closer to a solution that is better than would have happened in most situations like this. Usually when a company like Bumper rips off so many people, those people end up getting nothing. In this case you are moving towards getting a bit of it back. It's the best possible solution that could have come out of it. Jack is not ignoring your plight. He's working through it with you. He also got hosed by Bumper.

You might not like the speed this has all been moving at, but at least it is still moving.

1 week later
#2337 9 years ago

I'm assuming he means invoice numer 2880.

1 week later
#2443 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Ok isn't that like 70 people on here saying their machine has been shipped and or received?? I'm not thinking everyone shipped is a pinhead here so they have to be close to cart wheels??? Who's left?

It is exciting times. I've actually started to look for the big post saying the last ECLE has shipped.

#2477 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Dang, I was hoping to see #905 on that list. Hopefully I get "the call" on Monday!

Yo! My game is your downstairs neighbor. #904 says Hi!

#2488 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Alex is the current voice of JJP on here.
All that is being requested is to follow Jacks statement of "first to pay, is first to play"
There are several of us still waiting, which can easily be addressed here all at once.

Arcadenerd925: Call the guy and ask him directly.

FullBlown: Nah, I don't actually want the answer directly.

I'm going to agree with Arcadenerd, pick up the phone tomorrow morning and call Jack, or Jen and ask your question. They are the ones that know the answer to your question. Feel free to report the answer here so that you can fill in everyone. Or don't. Whichever you're most comfortable with.

2 weeks later
#2580 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

The attention to detail to the programming to the thrill of the game play. It is truly an amazing experience. I intended to only play a couple games and make a few minor adjustment to the settings but I ended up playing a couple dozen games. I had things I had to do so finally I shut the pin down and walked away...not that I wanted to...

That is only going to get worse. The game has "it". It's the programming (in my opinion). There are layered objectives in the stacking that can work with every level of player. Almost anyone can start Emerald City Multiball, but finishing it is a bear. Tougher to start Rescue, and impossible to finish for me. I've had my game for 11 months, and I still have not started Munchkin multiball. So it has easy, medium, difficult, hard, and almost impossible objectives. To me that makes a great game.

1 month later
#2724 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Moderator, please close this thread

19thomas-600.jpg19thomas-600.jpg

#2725 9 years ago

fonzie3.giffonzie3.gif

#2773 9 years ago

Quoted from FullBlown:

2014-07-05-12-35-13--1500348763.... 10 KB

256158.jpeg256158.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 5.00
$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.