Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisjens2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#622 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Her response..."email me that person's name"
This was the first time Jen has ever talked to me in that "tone of voice".

Holy crap man, give Jen a break already. Dealing with the mass of phone calls day in and day out sucks! Your pin will ship as soon as your number comes up. You are going to give yourself an ulcer worrying about your ship date. Do you call your stock broker everyday right after you watch the news to see what the market is doing too?

#668 10 years ago

Decided to ad a post just to change the number of posts. I guess I'm superstitious

1 week later
#712 10 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I think I might have one of the last ones. Mine was November 2012.

I got one of those as well. I had already purchased a regular model a long time before but was on the backup list in case anyone cancelled. I got the phone call the 1st week of November of 2012. I guess some customer who had ordered several machines cancelled and I was able to upgrade. Do they keep your original order date or is the upgrade date my "official" spot in line? I never thought to ask because I just thought the machines were shipped out in order from #1 to #1000.......

1 month later
#852 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I think I saw an HUO LE trade hands for the second time. This is so frustrating. What does this mean for Hobbit? Surely we wont see hobbit production until the ECLEs are fully delivered? Or are we to the point now that that is possible? To those that asked for refunds in the last month - do you feel better? did the money come promptly with no issues?
With the way the HUO prices are coming down I am starting to feel stupid not canceling my order and getting one of those.

To answer your question, I cancelled my Hobbit pre-order on Tues Jan 14th. I received a check in the mail on Monday the 27th (2 days ago). It took 2 weeks for the refund to arrive........and yes I feel better. My credit card was getting close to max with all the payments for WOZ and TH. The extended wait for WOZ has not been pleasant and I refuse do it again on TH. If I like it after I see one, I'll pick up one then.

#880 10 years ago

Maybe they are trying to group orders together to save on shipping. I mentioned that I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer to save on shipping if someone else in a town near me ordered one. Sometimes NAVL will ship a second machine for $100 more or something......trying to be a glass is half full guy right now. (My machine will be one of the last 20 shipped so I have to enjoy others good news for the time being)

#910 10 years ago

Reply to eavedesian:
If you are THAT discusted, just request a refund. What does posting an argumentative post like this accomplish? Do you think it will make your game ship any faster? Also, if you ordered from a distributer why are you emailing Jack? Email your distributer and vent to them, or post this garbage in one of the many JJP bashing threads. This thread is for updates on shipments......hence the title

#946 10 years ago

The Boob bumps are always nice......the butt bumps are better, but only slightly

#948 10 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

Boobs on Butts..............also good

I like how you think

#949 10 years ago

Where is Centerflank or CaptainNeo when you need them? Those two seem to always have good pictures......

2 weeks later
#1066 10 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Good news, but I'd rather hear about one in particular on it's way to Los Angeles

Yeah, throw mine in the truck next to yours and I'll drive down to LA to pick it up!

#1070 10 years ago

I think you're in the wrong thread bud......
The debate thread is three doors down

#1089 10 years ago
Quoted from Andrzej:

If people are still checking their spot. Got mine today. Ordered may 25th, 2011
This game is outstanding.

Congrats! Nice to hear.

#1114 10 years ago

That's what I like to hear. I sure hope the 90 day intent on getting the last WOZECLE's out is still the target. Should be what....45 days or so by now?

#1116 10 years ago

Yeah, but my glass is still half full

1 week later
#1181 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Do you own a WOZ or have one preordered? If not why do you continue to try and start crap, regardless if you do have one preordered, in this thread? I don't see WOZ owners in the Metallica update thread stirring the pot.

I agree with this. If someone doesn't own or have a WOZ on order they don't need to keep trolling the thread. The JJP bashing is not what this thread is about. We all get where you stand LOWEPG. Please give it a rest. All I want to read is delivery numbers so I have a better idea when to expect my pin.

#1310 10 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

What is your shipping quote to CA?

Yeah, what he said...... I was hoping a few of us in So Cal were getting them together to save on shipping. (kinda like that 14 pin shipment a few months ago)

#1316 10 years ago

Thanks, figured it would be around that price....

1 week later
#1428 10 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

I just got word today that mine is being shipped

Finally, an on topic post that magnifys the light at the end of the tunnel! Congrads

#1473 10 years ago

I called Jen on Thursday so see what the timeframe for the future shipping schedule was. She said they are currently shipping June 2011 orders. If you have a June 2011 order you will be getting a call any day now. HOLD ON, You're almost there.
My machine will be one of the last 30 to ship. I ordered from the waiting list in July 2012 after another customer cancelled. I guess almost 30 people cancelled after that..... I know a lot of you are upset with the wait, and the delays for your delivery. But I truly believe they are pumping them out as fast as they can.

#1484 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

When did she say yours would be made?

She didn't. But with 270 or so ahead of me I'm not expecting it until summer. If I haven't heard from her by June 1st I'll call again for another update.

#1485 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

But I truly believe they are pumping them out as fast as they can.
That is like going into a restaurant, ordering your food, paying for your food, and after sitting there for a week, watching people that came in after you order, eat, and go home, and then telling your wife to hang on, the meal will be great, and after all, we're almost there, the chef is pumping them out as fast as he can.
Do you realize there is a year ahead of you in line?

Do you have one on order? Are you waiting with the rest of us? Do you really think it's fair to compare a pinball machine build with making a hamburger? Really?

#1490 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

But since you asked, I had two on order. On the last one, I tried to sell it here same day as Zippy, and neither of us had a nibble at $7500. Now, I am waiting for a refund. Stay tuned on that outcome.

So the answer to my question is NO, you don't even have one on order. I must have misread the title of this thread. I thought this was a thread for people who have one on order and are waiting for updates on shipping. I was posting an update as I received it. Since you like analogies, you're negative posts about the delays make you sound like a baby crying about spilled milk. Except it's not even your spilled milk. You're crying about someone else's spilled milk. You asked for a refund, my advice is move on. Pinball is supposed to be a fun hobby. It's not fun when you dwell on the negative. I am waiting because I choose to wait for my machine. You chose to bail, that's your choice too.

move-on.pngmove-on.png

#1494 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I think that's a pretty unfair representation of what Joe's circumstances were, when he in fact had two of them on order.

So what? Just because someone had something on order once upon a time gives them the right to troll a thread? I guess that gives me permission to start trolling the MMR threads too then? Before you answer I'll answer my own question. No it doesn't, I cancelled my MMR order and now I don't even click on those threads. It's called moving on. Pretty simple concept as this is not a JJP question thread, or an opinion thread. It's a thread to post shipping updates

#1495 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I think that's a pretty unfair representation of what Joe's circumstances were, when he in fact had two of them on order.

I understand your point though. The guy had 2 on order and was less than happy about the JJP delays and pre-pay model. BUT, the guy asked for a refund and got all his money back. How can you cry about a full refund?

And at what point in the rollercoaster ride to you just get over it and move on? Is the butthurt that bad that any previous customer gets a free pass to rain on the parade of the other customers who are still waiting? I'm waiting along with many other people and the last thing we need is someone reminding us of how long we have been waiting and how happy they are to get a refund. It's not contributing anything constructive to the discussion. Spreading negativity with no real purpose is trolling is it not?

1 month later
#1750 9 years ago
Quoted from peaceboy666:

can sum1 please refresh this noob on why all 1000 le arnt shipped b4 people are buying standards.

Sure, click on page one and start reading.....

1 month later
#2039 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Lorenzo if you want a WOZ love fest go to there club WOZ fan club thread made for and policed just for the fans. If I did not hear from day one before JJP had said WOZ was there game the BS daily my opinion would not be what it is. JJP will save pinball please neither Gary or Jack will save pinball it will be people like Mike and Sarah who rout game in good condition that will save or kill the game. Lets not forget no licence games all original . Release games with finish code.Then start the excuses startup ,suppliers ,light boards and many more. If all the fanboys paid there money kept there mouths shut and did not act like Jack was the second coming of christ opinions would not be as strong as they are

Lorenzo is right. If you want to complain start your own WOZ thread
Oh wait, you did about 3 months ago titled "JJP" and received 63 thumbs down before the moderators locked you out. Go complain somewhere else, that's obviously all you ever do. Talk about JJP envy....

#2051 9 years ago

And me!
Well said, and I'll call him shoes too.

2 months later
#2469 9 years ago

Dang, I was hoping to see #905 on that list. Hopefully I get "the call" on Monday!

#2503 9 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Got the email today. Mine is shipping out tomorrow. Whoo Hoo!

That's awesome!!!! I hope I get my call soon. Seeing everyone's posts is getting me excited!

#2506 9 years ago

Just got the email, 905 is in final testing and should be ready to ship in a day or so!
Can't believe it's finally done.image.jpgimage.jpg

#2513 9 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Hmmm, not liking the sound of this.
No emails, no phone call on my machine:
Invoice #2796
Ordered March 2012
Still waiting
And please, don't tell me to pick up the phone and call Jen or Jack. I've done that only to be given dates that have passed by. I may have fallen off the turnip truck, but it wasn't yesterday. I am convinced my game will ship when it ships; what date, only time will tell. I'll keep waiting; every owner says it is an awesome machine.

And this is why I didn't post an invoice date for my machine. It won't help me at all and it only will start more drama.

#2515 9 years ago

That's thinking outside the box! I like your style
If that works for you I'm gonna try it with Hobbit

#2517 9 years ago

I gave you one, dang cell phone touchscreen

#2541 9 years ago
Quoted from am3477:

WOZECLE #626 was delivered today. Invoice #3077 November 26, 2012.
Am I last??? I have to be close!

I still haven't received mine yet, but it's on it's way. I purchased mine several months before you, but I'm not that worried about my spot in line. I'll get it when it gets here. #905

#2553 9 years ago

Still waiting............................ #905 left JJP on Wednesday 9/10, so hoping to hear from the shipper any day now

#2561 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Check the tracking number to see where it is. If it has arrived at the terminal, then you can call the shipper and schedule the delivery. It speeds things up if you call the shipper as soon as it arrives at the terminal. Otherwise, the shipper may take a few days to call you.

I called R&L and they said I should get a call from them by Friday. It's still in transit. Waiting sucks

#2578 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

My ECLEWOZ delivered, set up, and playing 9/18/14. # 823
HALLELUJAH!
Post edited by Bostonbuzz: pin number added

Mine too. #905 delivered and set up 09-19-14!!!! It was awesome opening the box after waiting for so long! I honestly can't remember getting this excited about a new pinball addition to the line up since Medieval Madness about 4 years ago which was my holy grail pin.
After I set it up I opened a "Whiskey Barrel Ale 12%" (I keep a few micro brews on hand for special occasions) sat back and watched the magic as my wife and kids surrounded the new machine and took turns playing it. It was worth the wait to see the enjoyment it brought to the family, but I wouldn't be willing to take this journey ever again. JJP hit a homerun with WOZ and hopefully they will continue. I'll be a buyer again (after the release in the future of course). A+

1 week later
#2598 9 years ago

He ordered his machine in July of '13. That's hardly the wait some people had. Just sayin.....

1 month later
#2795 9 years ago

This is the second time I've gotten to use the "ignore" button

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 16.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisjens2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=chrisjens2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.