Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#504 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

How does one get on this group? I could not find it with a search.

Contact Jen at JJP.

1 week later
#538 10 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

I called for a update. Still filling mid April orders is what i was told. I am June 19 2011 #2443 Dec-Jan.Thought i would have it for the holidays,very unlikely.

You were told you'd get it in Dec or Jan ? The wait is getting ridiculous.

1 month later
#814 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Then a short email announcing delay till maybeMarch 2014 - June 2014
It all doesn't add up any longerMine was cancelled immediately !!
Time to move on.

Care to share the 'short email announcing delay till maybe March 2014 - June 2014'? Seeing is believing...

#820 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What would pasting an email prove? Anyone can type something up, that's not evidence. Either you believe a trusted and respected member of the community with an extensive collection spanning just about every manufacturer you can think of, including ones not in the US, or you think he's lying with an agenda.

My request wasn't an accusation that it wasn't true. I am patiently waiting on my WOZLE and want to know if it's true or not.

A trusted and respected member of the community wouldn't post something like that if it wasn't true. Let him post the email. If it's fake, it will be found out and he won't be the trusted and respected member of the community you think he is. If it is true, I will thank him for bringing it to light and Jack has some explaining to do, which is maybe what is forthcoming this week.

By the way, what difference does it make if he has 1 or 100 pins?

#827 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

What's worse is when you call Jen, get a shipping estimate, call back when the estimate is missed and it's been a few extra weeks, and she tells you "I don't know who you talked to last time you called. I would never have told you that."
Baby games.

That's why I always email her. It's not going to get me my pin any faster, but I can be sure I didn't remember incorrectly that way.

#835 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Check the WOZ forum. Jack said tonight that he will be completing all the pre-ordered games within 90 days.

Just to be specific... We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish"

Some people preordered non-LEs too. I don't think those are included.

1 month later
#1117 10 years ago

Picked mine up last Friday. I bought through Seacoast Amusement (Tom) out of NH. Great guy to deal with and great customer support. Sorry, but I don't know his invoice number. I think he ordered in May or June.

Spent about 3 hours putting the Cliffy's on (didn't buy the rollover protectors though). The castle VUK was the most difficult, but Cliffy's web site has a really nice pdf walking you through it. The rest were pretty easy, including the Munchkinland playfield removal. I've seen some people say you need to remove the flipper, but you only need to remove the rubber.

It was a long wait, but it's all worth it now. What a fantastic pin. Several minor issues were resolved immediately by Lloyd (thanks... do you ever sleep?). Plays perfect. Such a challenging and fun pin. It's going to take me a long time to learn everything and that's not considering what 2.0 has in store!

For anyone on the fence about getting one, do yourself a favor and pick one up. You won't regret it.

1 week later
#1229 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

What really sucks is not getting any confirmation since the batch to MI . Maybe with the pic we can expect some soon.

I got mine after the MI batch.

#1272 10 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Agree with you 100%. I'm an Engineer as well and understand the process for releasing info. I am not asking either llvjr nor Eric to divulge the information. I would think the "Leadership Team" would provide some information so as to minimize this "urinary olympics". Nothing good can come from the continuing silence.

Jack has posted info lately. Why are you asking here instead of the JJP group?

#1305 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Question are the felt leg protector no good?

I was going to put the Stern protectors on, but with the cabinet being clear coated, I think the felt is all that's needed.

4 months later
#2119 9 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

It's a FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!!!!!!!
Jen just called me. #2510 purchased 7/1/11 is shipping to me today!

Congrats! I forgot all about you moving here. Hope you're settling in nicely... from St Louis was it?

#2148 9 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yup, im excited to see the last batches of games making it out. I'm pretty much a newb with pins when it comes to ownership, but love my WOZ and looking forward to (hopefully) these threads having more content about WOZ itself (playing, modding, etc).

You're part of the JJP google group, right?

#2152 9 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Look what just showed up!
Shipping company is apparently curbside delivery, but after he got it off the truck and looked at me and my long (and thankfully flat driveway), he helped me move it into the garage.

20140723_103919_resized.jpg 137 KB

Congrats!!

#2168 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Mine is scheduled to be here between noon and 3 today...
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
ps-no one ever answered my COD questions, if anyone knows please answer, the shipping guy did not mention money at all and i forgot until i came to pinside.

Congrats! You're talking about the shipping costs? I got a bill from JJP and had the option to pay my distributor or JJP.

1 week later
#2196 9 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I talked with Jen yesterday - my June 2012 WOZLE order should be ready "late September". My order is near the last of the LE's. JEN said things are going along smoothly now that the well known production delays have been ironed out.

Here's to Sept 30 being a cartwheel day!

1 week later
#2226 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

What is the playfield protector? Is it an option? I don't recall this?

Basically a mylar sheet. $150 (I think). Jack will install it for free for those people who haven't received their pins yet.

4 weeks later
#2537 9 years ago
Quoted from danisme:

I got mine in Feb and I love it and play it all the time, far more often than any others, including TSPP that I just got a few months ago. TSPP is a close second, but I usually play the latest addition the most, and I still keep going back to WOZ.
Just got my printed manual I ordered from JJP and it's awesome too. I still am a little pissed about the journey getting here, but the game speaks for itself and I'm glad I hung in there.

These are my exact feelings too, including the manual.

1 week later
1 week later
#2603 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

That exterior volume kit is a great mod! I use mine a lot.

+1 I use it alot for the kids. They don't like the volume up very loud. Great product.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=chippewa-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.