Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadenerd925.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#854 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

He must have bought from Automated or a private seller then. I did'nt PM him. Time for Jack to find a new cabinet maker for sure though.

Correct, I did buy it from automated.

1 month later
#1381 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

WTF I just read a Ruby Red version was landing this week on another post. My friend better get his damn game next week!!!

someone should follow up with the OP in that thread. I somehow doubt ruby red's are starting to ship out b4 the rest of the ECLE's, but you never know i guess. but I'd suggest checking b4 starting a new flame war, just my .02

#1405 10 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

It may be someone who was in line for an ecle and upgraded to a ruby red. Calm down till you get the facts.

the OP in that thread updated it, his is an auth'd dist and the ruby red is just there to go in his show room / take to pin shows, etc etc.. so i think that settles it.

#1408 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Sorry but but every LE original should be made at this point before anything else.
Making demo rubies for every distributor plus regular wozs keeps pushing off folks delivery.
Once my friends have their games and the others who paid so long ago core that monkey up!

i thought the regular edition ones were just being made while they were waiting on the LE cabs, could be wrong tho, either way, we agree to disagree. at the very least 75th ruby read versions are not shipping out to those customers that ordered them yet.

3 weeks later
#1561 10 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Seems like games are rolling out now, curious as to whether the newest games have the light boards with the lock-up fix?

see previous page, looks like the answer is yes.

Quoted from indypinhead:

My machine is supposed to be one of the 1st off the line with all new LED boards.

#1594 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A small update on the WoZ that was delivered to my friends the other night. When we went to pick it up, the number on the box was not the number they had ordered. Although it was in the 700s, it was off by six numbers. The distributer told him that if he wanted to wait another six to eight months they would be able to get the one they ordered. The certificate in the machine said it was in the 300s. So there is a mystery there.
I still don't understand how wires that are snapped on connectors and a large metal plate that is securely held in place by screws and a strap can come off during shipping. But I'm sure someone has an answer.

# thing is annoying, maybe just ask for a new wood apron or the card that says the correct#? (along with the cert?) i believe those are the only visible places it shows.

connector could have been loose, then shipping vibration finished the job? (many possibilities)

the PC case cover is held on by thumb screws, my guess, is that it was on but not tightened, and then came off during shipping.

I assume after re-connecting the loose wire and placing the PC case back on and tightening that your friends game works?

Yes, annoying, i get it, i'd like to see better QC on their first game, and I assume they will adjust... but what answer are you looking for here?

#1599 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes. But for some reason with the early card number, a couple of nicks on the cabinet, the loose items in the cabinet, is it possible that this may have been delivered, worked on, returned, and re-boxed?

Depends on where the nick's are (ex: behind foam where shipping couldnt do it, etc) i highly doubt we'd be talking returned to JJP, but regardless, something seems wonky with the dist in this case.

I'd have your buddy take pics of the nicks and then email jack himself as well as the dist and get it all cleared up.

2 weeks later
#1659 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

SadSack..... seams fitting.

Indeed, same old stuff copy and pasted *yawn*

#1672 9 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

When this thread and the little trolls all go away?

I wish, don't see that happening unfortunately.

2 weeks later
#1829 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Did I read back a couple pages or so that 75th aniversarys are being produced and shipped? Hmm

No, just the typical rumor mill.

#1839 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

And that is EXACTLY why you ignore and move on!

This. stop feeding the trolls (although it's hard to resist sometimes)

#1852 9 years ago

I think those that buy what they like, like to play, and plan to keep for a good chunk of time are fine. If i was investing the money, i'd wisely put it elsewhere. But I am more than content with my WOZ purchase and I paid more than you guys did. I dont particularly care if it goes up or down in value as long as I get many years of good usage out of it. To each his/her own tho. This probably wouldnt be a good purchase for those who flip or get bored with a game fast.

1 week later
#1913 9 years ago

oh this thread, lol. soo much pointless back and forth with little to do with the actual purpose save for the once in a while legit update.

#1932 9 years ago
Quoted from fuko:

There are 7 machines scheduled to ship to the Seattle area for a group drop next week. One of them is mine, so naturally I am excited. The waiting sucked... and frankly all of the vitriol in threads like this made it worse from my perspective
Some of you think this thread, and pinside in general, are a valid measurement of how many machines JJP is shipping. As if folks are rushing to post 'I got mine' on a pinball website upon unboxing. It's kind of ridiculous if you think about it.

agreed (and congrats) definitely have Jen set you up on the JJP google group.

this thread is so friendly and helpful i'm shocked more owners don't post about getting their machines or report status inquiries they get from jack on ETA. *sarcasm* (just in case)

1 week later
#1960 9 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

I paid on April 3rd 2014 . I was told delivery May/June. Followed up last week and told July, waiting on new light boards. What new light boards, I understood that issue was sorted? Can someone please shed some light (bad pun, sorry).

The new light boards have a built in filter to fix the lockup issue and is shipping installed with all new games from what I have heard. Your best bet is to have Jen (if she hasnt already) set you up on the JJP google group. Good luck! hope your game comes soon, you'll love it.

1 week later
#2016 9 years ago

Speculate all you want, those that have one on order can call Jack or post in the JJP google group. Regardless of what why or who, just hope those who have one on order get it sooner than later.

#2052 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

And me!
Well said, and I'll call him shoes too.

I have officially hit ignore on "shoes" too

1 week later
#2101 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

If you waited for actual last to ship info, this thread would be crickets.

But at least it would just contain shipping info, the point of the thread..

1 week later
#2133 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I cannot tell you how grateful I will be when the last WOZ-LE is built and the point/counterpoint that dominates this thread finally ends. Here's to hoping for better things with the Hobbit.

It wont, the same 5 or 6 dudes will just troll on something else JJP related. but i'd be happy to be proved wrong on this. lol.

And I like that boston is concentrating on how many are left, not when they will be done, just how many left to go. Maybe he can check back in 2 weeks and see what the count is then.

#2134 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

He also said 90 days about 180 days ago...just sayin'.

Thnx for the update, wasn't aware that was said *sarcasm*

#2139 9 years ago

I'm just waiting for the responses to start pouring in from the usual 5 or 6 about the conspiracy on how that pic was fake, staged, photo shopped, lol.

#2141 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Or those of us that are very excited for our fellow pinheads to get their games!

Yup, im excited to see the last batches of games making it out. I'm pretty much a newb with pins when it comes to ownership, but love my WOZ and looking forward to (hopefully) these threads having more content about WOZ itself (playing, modding, etc).

#2146 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Your comment just helps incite and solicit such negativity if for nothing else but to agitate you.
Anyway, regarding the picture of the 50 ish games above, it is wonderful to see so many games getting made even if they may (or may not) be for a container to Australia and Mr. Pinball. It certainly shows that JJP is capable of making quantities of games and that should bode well for everyone that is left waiting for their WOZECLE order including me.

Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I agree 100 percent! The constant bitching about the these 5 or 6 so called trolls just stirs them up.

At least I can take criticism on the cheek and "agree to disagree". to each their own. hope you get your game soon.

#2149 9 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

You're part of the JJP google group, right?

Yeah

#2151 9 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Look what just showed up!
Shipping company is apparently curbside delivery, but after he got it off the truck and looked at me and my long (and thankfully flat driveway), he helped me move it into the garage.

20140723_103919_resized.jpg 137 KB

Yeah, same here, was delivered curbside but thankfully the super nice driver used a pallet jack and brought it up to my porch. Was able to hand truck it in with the help of a friendly neighbor to get it inside the house. Congrats!

#2181 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Yay!

image.jpg 219 KB

Congrats!

3 weeks later
#2269 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Anyone tired of NOODLEBOX hijacking all WOZ threads or fabricated stories is free to use the report button. I know I have been.

I Agree with Aurich, just ignore him. (already on my ignore list) no one believes anything he says anyways. *shrug*

#2318 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Just a quick update, my ECLE shipped yesterday and I received freight tracking today.
Soon:

party-time.jpg 23 KB

Make sure you got a hand truck and some help, that crate is a beast. Congrats.

#2383 9 years ago

Just my .02, but I'd shoot Jack himself an email, give him your invoice# (maybe the invoice# of someone who ordered after you but already got their game, etc etc) and ask him to dig up the details of what happened and to give you a ring once he pulls the details. Speculating all the many different possibilities is just going to drive up your blood pressure. Hopefully you all are playing your games soon. Good luck!

1 week later
#2486 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Several of us have preordered standards that were paid in full before the Ruby Red was even announced.
It appears a container of Reds has been shipped to Germany.
IMHO shipping any Customer Reds before the completion of the remaining LE's and Preordered Standards is a huge slap in the face. Alex can hopefully clarify if/why this happened and continue with as Jack stated " first to pay is the first to play"

I'm happy Alex is back around chiming in and sharing his expertise, but he is the OS/IT/computer dude, my suggestion would be a quick call or email to Jack himself if you're concerned.

1 month later
#2685 9 years ago

+1, get help. I initially tried to get it thought the front door on a dolly with the wife helping, it BARELY fit, but it was soo heavy it was too hard to get it over the bottom plate of the door frame that steps up a bit from our porch. Luckily, saw neighbor outside and he came over to help, heh. between me and him we got it done. So i would definitely reach out, its fine on your porch for now (just keep an eye on it).

#2693 9 years ago
Quoted from jimdahl:

I do see what btw75 was saying about loud mechanics -- even though I turned the volume down a bit, when the ball goes into those trees you can hear them popping throughout the main floor. So far we're okay with that, though. I did some tests like playing music in the kitchen while the pin is playing in the other room and it's no worse background noise than if someone is playing video games in the next room.

I ended up turning down the power on the tree bumpers a bit, cuts down a little on the noise. between that and the reduced volume, I can still play it at night when the baby is asleep with no issue (tho she has a white noise machine in her room)

2 weeks later
#2709 9 years ago

does this mean this thread can finally close now?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadenerd925.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=arcadenerd925 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.