Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#590 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Any other reports of machines getting delivered? Seems like crickets over the past couple of weeks.

My opinion is people are buying standards now and those are being made in larger numbers then we know. Just speculation on my part though. Its the xmas buying season

#591 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

If he's making up a bunch of Ruby versions, there's going to be a ton of people who will be extremely upset.

There are already people rightly upset about the notion of their being a second LE. (Period)

#592 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Not good. I was just told that mine was now early next year and I ordered near the end of May. They are still filling April orders.

Is yours with through Able?

1 month later
#840 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I thought it was said he was building standards while waiting for the cabinets to come in for the LE's. Time to get more than one supplier in his chain for sure though. He could even put on a second shift at the plant if he could get enough parts in.

A second shift is not happening, IMHO. Thats a training and payrole nightmear a new up and running company is not likely to take on yet.

2 weeks later
#982 10 years ago

Popcorn gif

1 week later
#1062 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Any lucky Pinsiders getting one of those 14?

Me.

#1065 10 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Oh no!

1044138837_7769290ef3_o.jpg 52 KB

Pinsider ignored

#1079 10 years ago

It blows my mind why some people feel compelled to post in thread after thread about a game they have no intentions of buying or have left behind. I rarely even open threads about games I do not care to buy.

I'm not calling anyone out in particular, just a random thought.

Whatever.

#1096 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

This thread is for people to update when they get their WOZ. Everything else has a place. Take it there.

Even the picture of me getting "Jiggy with it" has a place?

JK abso.

I am a far better dancer than that guy in the gif flank.....

The latest report is that my game is on its way.

#1099 10 years ago

Bam! Back on topic!

image-764.jpgimage-764.jpg

#1108 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If it wasn't a preorder, it had to be used or through a distributor. That person is whom you should go to for support, not Jack (pinballsales).

This is not really true. At any rate maybe MrDo can start a thread on the topic instead of posting in this thread...More like MrDon't.

#1118 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Given the crickets in this thread I'm kinda doubting it, aren't you?

I'm not sure how much that means. I am the only person to post about getting my game on friday. Able Electronics had 14 games when I picked mine up.

#1123 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Yep, the small truckload to Michigan was posted a week or two ago.

Wrong. The truck load arrived on Friday, unless you referencing the one before it.

1 week later
#1143 10 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

My guess is that he is waiting for the LED light fix to be finalized before shipping to many more games. I am guessing it is going to be a hardware fix therefore cutting the expense of replacing parts on shipped games.
How nice would it be if Jack just came out and told all of us WTF is happening and a realistic guess on the time line.

Could someone explain what is wrong with the LEDs that needs to be fixed now? My build date is 2-14-2014, all LEDs are perfect.

I have not had any issues nor heard of any with the current power supply/ 7.5 light board set up.

2 weeks later
#1380 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Once again mountaingamer you are totally wrong. I have to assume you are not very bright to keep making false statements like you do.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/open-house-this-sunday-mar-23-2014-come-play-luci-and-hellen-plus-many-more#post-1536774
But hey if you enjoy me pointing out the fact that you are ae a liar and make wrong statements all the time so be it.

Take it easy buddy. Maybe find out if the game is a display model before gathering the torches, also it could be one of the original red ones that we saw pictures of a while back.

That does not change the annoying fact that they will be made, but its not the same thing as shipping paid for ruby reds ahead of emerald games.

3 weeks later
#1576 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

How do you change the flipper rubbers? Can you get it over the slippers or with them glued on do you have to pull them from the playfield and go from the bottom or what?

I put Superbands on mine without an issue, except sore fingers. My slippers are still on and staying strong. If you put Superbands on it is a really good idea to dial back the flipper strength.

#1582 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4fun:

The puzzling thing to me is how many code updates WOZ has received since its inception and how sophisticated and enjoyable it plays already with the most recently released 3.0 code. Unprecedented.
Considering that even further gameplay and platform code refinements/bug fixes are being implemented as we speak by a most qualified and talented coding team, I don't really understand why some are still arguing here as to whether or not the game should've been shipped with 1.25 or 3.0, or anything in between.
I hear that updating WOZ from the JJP support site via its built-in USB port is well within the elementary technical expertise and know-how of most pinheads, and if not, Alex is there to hold your hands. I think it's really is a non-issue. Thank you JJP, and please keep those updates coming.
It's disconcerting to fathom that (like its competition) JJP could've easily shipped all WOZ'es with an earlier code and left it that, lol.

Does this guy know how to party or what?

2 weeks later
#1658 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Did you forget about the cash injection they just got a couple of months ago?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-jersey-jack-in-financial-trouble
Maybe the "Investment arm of JDA" isn't all it's cracked up to be. And then JJ says,
"The Press Release was ambiguous.
It mentioned no names as we were asked to post it that way.
We said what we said. All is well, there's nothing to see here other than lots of games being built and shipped every week.
Go play some pinball....."
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjps-investment-opportunity-fall-through
pfffffttttt.

SadSack..... seams fitting.

#1674 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Thread will end when games are delivered . It's really that simple.

This thread will never end. There are actually auto reply bots programmed to keep it going for ever and ever.

#1685 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

This thread will never end. There are actually auto reply bots programmed to keep it going for ever and ever.

Quoted from DCFAN:

It certainly will not end as long as we see weeks go by like the last few where next to no one has received an ECLE.

Auto reply bot.

#1694 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Believe me, I would not be posting in this thread about the delays if I did not have a pre-order waiting.
As an example, I generally don't post in the Predator threads.

Sorry. I hope you get your game soon. I can tell you that it was worth the wait for me.

#1696 9 years ago
Quoted from jams77:

With Paint for some flare.

230960.jpg 90 KB

Are you only going to post in JJP threads or do you have anything else to say about pinball?

#1746 9 years ago
Quoted from jams77:

I worked for a company that got talk into selling something to people that was latter proven not to work at all. Going back to these people's homes to offer the money back and cert the home. I asked them first how the product was working for them. 95% of them said it was "great, one of the best purchases they have ever made". After telling them it was junk, a lot of them still thought it was great. I found when people placing a lot of money on an item that doesn't pan out well, can't be talked out of the poor decission they made. When the warranty is up and all said and done I think the Jersey Jack Wack Pack will end in bitter tears. For if it wasn't for those that keep bring up the flaws and delays. JJP forums would be left dewelling on page 90. The so called haters might actually be the ones that are keeping JJP relevent. So your welcome Jack and the pack.

Dude, I have bought and sold many pinball machines from $100 to $6,500 that I decided I no longer wanted for one reason or another. Sometimes I make money, some times I break even and sometimes I take a loss. I was offered a chance to sell my WOZLE the day I got it for $9,000 to a local collector. I declined the sale along with a bunch of other pinheads. Why? because I wanted the game. Did I play it before hand? Yes, many many times, in fact there is one within walking distance to my house I can play, but I still kept mine. Your assumptions are unfounded. My game works great and I am having a blast with it. Your post indicates you think I am a liar. You're wrong. Sorry.

P.S. Please change the number in your screen name (77), your giving the year of my birth a bad name.

#1778 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You are often (but not always) the worst behaved troll in JJP threads. So yeah, at times a bad guy.
Alex left because he got banned a half dozen times for being a complete... well... That's in the past. He's a much much cooler cat right meow for the most part tho. We've all calmed down, you should too.
Cheer the F up. Is that better than STFU

I have an awesome WOZLE and you do not. HA! smiley face.

P.S. You have a warped concept of the word troll. Panzer does not post with intent to stir emotion in people, you do. Take some time for introspection while your not posting in this thread, and look up the word troll on wiki.

In case you did not notice you have just been trolled.

1 week later
#1850 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

I just think they ran the well dry on pin funds and prices are going to continue to fall on all pins. Restored pins from the 90s will be the only pins imo to retain value.

end-is-near.jpgend-is-near.jpg

That might be true if everyone collecting pins believed that the 90s Williams pins are the most fun. However that is not the case for many of us. But your point is true, in that newer pins typically drop in price as they age, level off, and some rise in value. Meh, lets just buy what we like to play and can afford to buy. Thats what I plan on doing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.95
$ 91.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 5.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=PEN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.