Topic Stats

• 2,818 posts
  • 314 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 223 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Happy_Ending.jpg
party-cat-party-time.jpg
WTF2.png
youareawesome.jpg
Excited1.jpg
Celebrate25.gif
celebrate26.gif
Celebrate24.gif
Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gomer1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#384 6 years ago

I ordered mine on about March 10th 2011 and it will be arriving on October 16th. Don't recall my invoice number as it was sooooooooo long ago They are coming everyone.

#390 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That's great news! My order is from 3/22/11 so I'm thinking I may be getting mine the last week of October as well. As shipping has gotten closer now I'm starting to wonder "Are a buddy and I using a dolly really going to be able to get this 325lb beast downstairs into my basement?". Haha.

I was able to get mine down a small set of stair, 8 steps, with a regular dolly and the help of the delivery guy. We did have to take it out of the box to fit is through the door.

Just a shout out to the R&L shipping folks. I was the last stop for the night and he got to my house around 5:30. He delivered it to the garage. I asked if he could help bring it in the house. He helped take it out of the box and bring it down the stairs. Hell he did most of the heavy lifting. I offered to pay him for his time and he refused. Really a great experience from them. I am sure he wanted to get home but he took the extra 25 minutes to help me out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Martin, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gomer1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside