Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoldenBear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

As a indicator for when my WOZ will be shipping which should really be soon, can the last person to get their WOZ post their order date. thanks

BTW if we keep this going it may help others down the road as well

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Email Jen and ask ?
Since their production has improved, their shipping date info will be a lot closer to when it will happen.
LTG : )

Thanks Lloyd...I know your heart is in the right place but I have had a similar experience to others in that it gets pushed back all of the time and I don't want to bother them further. If we keep track of the dates it seems a little easier.

Quoted from underlord:

My 1/14/2011 order is shipping next week. Jen sent me an email on Tuesday.
Rick.

Cool...I am 2 days behind you...should not be long now. Getting excited

#11 10 years ago

I think if we keep up posting these dates, others may get a pretty good idea of their ship dates without constantly bugging Jen.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

my 1/11/2011 order date arrived earlier tonight. it was shipped 8/6/2013
so it looks like they are going in order.
thanks ed

Congrats Ed...you must be excited and busy tonight.

#14 10 years ago

I got a link form Jersey Jack years ago but it never worked so I just didn't pursue it. Thanks for the heads up though.

Quoted from Sunfox:GoldenBear: if you're not already, you should consider joining the JJP WOZ group. A member there has been maintaining a large spreadsheet with this kind of information.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

not yet - hoping to lug it up the game room sometime today - it poured all day yesterday. thanks ed

Reminds me of this past weekend when I was trying to take a new pin down to my gameroom. I use a stair climbing dolly and it stopped working abruptly while on the stairs. I had to send out an emergency text to all of my local friends to come over and help me get my pin off the stairs and down to my room....it is a good thing I have a few friends...that is all I have to say.

1 week later
#47 10 years ago
Quoted from PTpal:

Order date 1/19/11 (invoice #2083) shipped yesterday. Exactly 31 months after ordered/1st payment. Delivery tomorrow!

and I found out today that my order #2066 ordered 01/16 WOZ LE shipped today.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

MY order date is Mar 15 2011, and I've been looking for anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma area who is around the same time. So far no luck, everyone either ordered way ahead of me, or in late June after the NW Show
If anyone in the area is anywhere close to my date, please let me know, I'm willing to wait a little extra time to save some money on shipping, I'm looking at a major bite at the border, so every little bit will help.
Dale

Jen looked for opportunities to joint ship and actually contacted us about an opportunity over a month ago. Talk to her about it and she would likely help.

#81 10 years ago

Nice... I am jealous....you are playing arguably, but lets not argue about that, the biggest pinball innovation since pinball 2000 and I am still sitting here reading about it while watching Daredevil on TBS. Maybe that would be a good pin. Hey I just hijacked my own thread.

Congratulations wdpvideo!!!

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Just got the call today that my machine is getting ready to ship. My order date is 1/21/11. Shipping estimate was 442 to San Diego and 30 less to pick up at the terminal. Seems kinda high.
Anyone know if their shipper gives a delivery window or delivers on weekends?
Also what does it mean it's getting ready to ship. Is it boxed already? And how long should it take from JJP to San Diego.
Thanks Martin.

Martin,
Email them on that or call them. They are going to want to confirm your shipping info anyway. It could mean they are testing or it is in the box. I emailed them and they said I saved them a call as they were getting ready to contact me. My machine at that time was boxed and shipped that day as a result of the email.

#95 10 years ago

Game 196 has landed in Orange County California...I have put a little time on the machine and first impressions have been very favorable. Took about a week to get here. Had delivered to terminal rather than home to avoid the requirement to wait at home during a set time period. Cost to ship was approx $400

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Order date? Invoice #? thx. [yeah, I'm getting pretty antsy about now. No Labor Day WOZ for me, tho....]

Listed in prior post on this thread

#112 10 years ago

If it is any consolation, now that I have one ...it is cool and I am enjoying it, but code is not finished and it shows

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,000 (OBO)
$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 91.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoldenBear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=GoldenBear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.