Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1979 9 years ago

I purchased a woz le about a month ago from someone and figured it would take forever to ship. Called last week to have playfield mylar added, they said they couldn't because my machine was in testing. Sure enough, shipped Friday and is sheduled to be here in 3 days. Invoice number is 4045 and invoice date is 7/23/13. Don't know the specifics about the initial sale outside of that since it was done by someone else but I figured I'd update this thread with something useful rather than petty bickering

#1982 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Weird - when I bought mine last year from someone else I kept the original invoice number, they just changed the ship to name to mine.
Jealous of yours, I wish I would have waited a month to order mine. Stupid RR announcement! (of course I followed that mistake with buying an IM 2 weeks ago).
Congrats! I was thinking about the playfield shield myself, but just can't pull the trigger given my home only environment and I fear that the VUK cliffys may not fit right.

I kept the original invoice number as well I believe, all that was changed on the invoice was the shipping location/info. Got lucky with IM as well, picked one up Saturday at a crazy reduced price because of the rerelease announcement. Pinball gods have been good to me

Quoted from wtatumjr:

When I bought someone else's place in line it moved me to to the end of the line. 'Wish JJP would be consistant, But congrats to you nonetheless.

I'm sorry to hear that if you call Jen and explain the situation maybe they can help you? I've dealt with her 4 or 5 times now and I've found jjp(Jen especially) is usually pretty accommodating if you take the time to reach out to them

#1984 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Hmm. So that may be - but it is certainly weird to have an invoice number so high and date so recent for an LE. Those of us that are waiting still have dates > 1 year before yours and nearly a couple thousand invoice numbers before. Hoping the guy you bought it from got a refreshed invoice/date when he bought it last July.
Either way, congrats to you. I'm hoping mine is here by the end of the year.

He very well may have, I assumed the date from the invoice is when he finished paying in full rather than the original preorder date but am not 100 percent sure since that was the only copy of an invoice Jen ever sent me. Hang in there for your woz I'll be rooting for you, got a chance to put like 20 plays on the one at pinagogo and it was incredible I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 24.50
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=Damon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.