Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6s3nc3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1354 10 years ago

Little bird told me they are shipping 50 pins a day give or take.

#1453 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Did you laugh in the little bird's face, or wait until he flew away?

I waited untill he flew away of course.

1 week later
#1502 10 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Invoice #2447, order date 6/20/2011 is on its way, and if R&L behaves it will be here tomorrow - one day before the outdoor deck on which it has to travel to get to my game room is demolished!

Any update? I dont see any pics.

#1504 10 years ago

I have just purchased an invoice dated 7/5/11. Spoke to Jen and she "told" me I will get my game in May and to call the first week for an update if she doesnt call me first. I also asked about the redesigned boards. They are in. All games moving foward will have them.

1 week later
#1546 10 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

20 away!! If this times out right, it can be delivered to my new house in Pittsburgh!

what is your invoice date? #2492?

#1547 10 years ago
Quoted from Largemann:

I'm invoice #2465, looks like I should be getting a call soon. I'll try to remember to post again when I hear something

Any news?

#1588 10 years ago

Why did he wait so long

1 week later
#1648 9 years ago

No reports on the JJP group. I should be in the next batch, well I hope.

#1652 9 years ago

Feels like another hault in the LE build's. Invoice 2491 delivered 4/30. I would guess it hit final testing 4/17ish. Invoice 2494 did not even get a call about final testing?

2 weeks later
#1779 9 years ago

Havent been on for a few weeks and then come back to see nothing but junk in this thread. Ugh not a single game report in what feels like 4 everrrrr grrrrr.

2 weeks later
#1898 9 years ago

I called Jack yesterday (6/4/14) and he told me my pin would ship by the end of the month. Just to make sure he wants me to call him in another 2 weeks for an update. My invoice date is 7/5/11. I hope my wait will be over.

2 weeks later
#1971 9 years ago

UPDATE: I spoke to Jack about my invoice 2527 on 6/18. I will be on the line July 5th with a finish date of July 13th. He sounded very positive about giving me this time frame. He also told me that things are moving along nicely.

If you missed my other posts: When i purchased my invoice back in April, I was on the fence with a dealer that had one in stock at a very good price, or buy an invoice that a pinsider was selling (much lower price). I called Jen to ask her when the invoice would be shipped and she told me Mid May (bc of the board issue). I opted to purchase the invoice off a pinside member that was looking to sell. It seemed no one wanted anyone’s invoice bc of the issues and I figured I would also be helping out a member but going this route. I did not mind waiting 1 month (i knew it would be longer). After speaking with JJP and the board issues being worked out (not sure if they are or not I have been away for a while) seemed like a good choice for me. Needless to say as my time is coming to an end with a light at the end of the tunnel ( a short tunnel for me compared to most) Im very happy with this decision. So hold on guys they are shipping pins again!! I have been in contact with jack over the past 3 weeks. He said he would look into my ship date and to call him back in 2 weeks Hence this update.

#1985 9 years ago

So I received my email this morning that my pin was ready. Did not want to wait for shipping so me and my girl took a road trip today. Ken gave me a tour of the factory and gave me much info! Steve provided much info on the game. 2 great guys! A big thank you for staying late tonight for me. Great guys and it was my pleasure to have met you. Game 217 has made it home and playing great!

20140625_184012.jpg20140625_184012.jpg 20140625_184043.jpg20140625_184043.jpg 20140625_233302.jpg20140625_233302.jpg
#1996 9 years ago

Ok so you guys want more info on my visit. I arrived at 6pm (they close at 5). Ken waited for me and my GF and when I walked in he offered me a tour even though it was after hours. So after a good 30 min tour of the floor I noticed about 20+ boxes of WOZLE and Standards ready to ship! They had many playfields on the line getting completed and another 5 or 6 still waiting for testing and fine tuning. I was told they have about 21 employees that work the line. I did not ask how many at one time but the line that the playfields are assembled on looks real legit. They have all playfields in front of each station as a guide to follow as they are assembled. I even seen a playfield with Jacks face on it as the mayor of munchkin land, Very funny! They have Huge boxes of playfields with more than I could count in just one box. They had cabs, mini playfields, they had everything they need to pump these things out and by the look of it, they are. It’s easy to sit back and make assumptions on a company. It’s also easy to make assumptions (and I did) when you visit a company. The guys I met are very passionate about what they do and are very excited about the Hobbit. And yes I tried to talk my GF into getting that with me next. She said we will see which is a yes in disguise. The construction of JJP’s pins is unlike anything I have seen and seeing it through all stages of the build really puts it in perspective. NOTHING is built like a WOZ and that is a fact. I have no loyalty to Stern, Williams or anyone. The only loyalty I have it to pinball itself. JJP is good for pinball and that’s good for me! After getting home and unboxing the pin and played my first game in a home environment….UNREAL! That is the only work that comes close to describing this. So after a few games im thinking to myself, how can anyone say anything bad about this game? Why would they want to bring this down? I just don’t understand and won’t waste my time to try and find out. Im just going to enjoy my pin because people are going to hate for one reason or another and I feel bad for them if they miss out on this great pinball machine. On a side note we talked about some Hobbit stuff and It all sounded really cool. Targets behind drops and all good stuff.

PS WOZ is getting a full update sometime next week. Also the manual will be in the game. You will be able to pull it up onscreen and zoom in and out, cool stuff.

#2012 9 years ago

I don't understand why people are saying there are vendor issues. Is this what Jack is saying? Over the past 5 or 6 weeks, maybe longer than that Jack told me the vendor issues were all fixed. It was a big problem. My advice would be to call Jack like I did if you want to know. I never had a problem getting in touch with him and he will even txt!

#2040 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

If all the fanboys paid there money kept there mouths shut and did not act like Jack was the second coming of christ opinions would not be as strong as they are

Kept their mouths shut? Sounds like you’re a very jealous person. I bet your the same guy that key's your friends new sports car because he is very excited about it and your sick of hearing the story of his fancy new car, that you dont have.

#2066 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I GOT THE EMAIL!!!!

Congrats man! Just wait until you get this thing all set up. Like most of us that have our game it was well worth the wait. I cant wait to see your comments after you get it.

#2074 9 years ago

Yes all boards have been updated. Mine are working great.

3 weeks later
#2190 9 years ago

Looks like JJP is on a roll!! Good things for pinball.

#2192 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Some folks from "Down Under" are gonna be pissed

Last I read was they were working something out with JJP and lawyers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6s3nc3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please?tu=6s3nc3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.