Topic Stats

• 2,818 posts
  • 314 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 223 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Happy_Ending.jpg
party-cat-party-time.jpg
WTF2.png
youareawesome.jpg
Excited1.jpg
Celebrate25.gif
celebrate26.gif
Celebrate24.gif
Celebrate22.jpg
Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2818 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 57.
#351 6 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

so how many approximately have been made so far?

Good question, but I think only JJP would know for sure......I started another thread asking who had the latest invoice date trying to estimate things but we would also need estimated delivery dates for the last ones.......I think

#353 6 years ago

For those still keeping score -- I got the email today that my game will ship in the next few weeks. Feb 20, 2011 order.

#354 6 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

For those still keeping score -- I got the email today that my game will ship in the next few weeks. Feb 20, 2011 order.

Invoice number?

#355 6 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Well... That settles it. No way in hell I get mine in November. Not that I believed that estimate anyway.

#356 6 years ago

Got the same email
March 10th, 2011 invoice date.

#357 6 years ago

Whoops -- sorry. Invoice 2162.

#358 6 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Whoops -- sorry. Invoice 2162.

Thanks, I'm 2167.......

#359 6 years ago

Just checked, got the email too..........

#360 6 years ago

Once they get through the March 2011 orders, then the June and July 2011 orders appear to have been plentiful because that was when the playfield drawings were released and I believe the whitewood.

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Once they get through the March 2011 orders, then the June and July 2011 orders appear to have been plentiful because that was when the playfield drawings were released and I believe the whitewood.

It seems like the orders slowed Feb-Mar 11 and then JJP extended the $6500 discount from Mar to Jun 30, 11. They got a boost in June because the discount was ending and a lot of info was released like you said. It seems like they were saying there were 600 - 700 orders before the end of June. By my guess based on info posted here is that they have shipped about 300 machines. It also seems like they have hit the 50/week goal the last few weeks. I am guessing that they will get through about 700 machines before the end of this calendar year and will complete all the ECLE before the end of Feb 14.

My guess is that all the $6500 orders placed June 30,11 or before will ship this year.

Those are my guesses only and I have no inside info at all. I did not talk to JJP and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

#362 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Got the same email
March 10th, 2011 invoice date.

That's exciting as my Invoice date is only 5 days later, think I'll give Jen a call this morning

#363 6 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

My guess is that all the $6500 orders placed June 30,11 or before will ship this year.
Those are my guesses only and I have no inside info at all. I did not talk to JJP and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I won't hold you to it, but I really hope this is true. My order date is June 20, 2011 and I was praying for a delivery before Thanksgiving, but if I get it before Christmas I think I'll live. If not, I do believe I might explode!

#364 6 years ago

2510 here...yikes, based on these #s, assuming 50 per week production, I have no idea why just last week Jen said she was hopeful for mid November. There's simply no way.

#365 6 years ago

Kids. Math. Don't skip it. Important.

#366 6 years ago

To be clear my date was actually June 13, 2011. The invoice number is 2421.

#367 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Kids. Math. Don't skip it. Important.

OK, I think you are saying we are not adding correctly. Thank you, but it does not help if you do not tell us what you think is wrong.

#368 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

To be clear my date was actually June 13, 2011. The invoice number is 2421.

Interesting info for ya. I ordered my two games at Allentown. It was May 23, 2011. My invoice number was 2384
So they sold 37 games between u and me in a month. Not to big of a wait between us at the factory

#369 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Interesting info for ya. I ordered my two games at Allentown. It was May 23, 2011. My invoice number was 2384
So they sold 37 games between u and me in a month. Not to big of a wait between us at the factory

I am June 19 2011invoice# 2443. I have not called for any updates. Nice to see our numbers being talked about,i am hoping before Thanksgiving.

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

I am June 19 2011invoice# 2443. I have not called for any updates. Nice to see our numbers being talked about,i am hoping before Thanksgiving.

I'm #2288 and Jen said early/ mid Nov, hopefully sooner so some of y'all can get your games sooner.

#371 6 years ago

I have to admit, this thread takes on a whole different flavor now that my WOZ is sitting here at home. Once it arrives, all the waiting angst kind of fades quickly.

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I have to admit, this thread takes on a whole different flavor now that my WOZ is sitting here at home. Once it arrives, all the waiting angst kind of fades quickly.

I think I said that in an earlier thread. Patience is really rewarded with this machine, and you all but forget how pissed you were at the delay. ENJOY!!!

#373 6 years ago

OK, I think you are saying we are not adding correctly. Thank you, but it does not help if you do not tell us what you think is wrong.

No, the buyers are doing great at estimating ship dates, based on the information received.

#374 6 years ago

Copy, read that wrong. I see what you are saying now.

#375 6 years ago

Update on my game -- it is in the box and strapped to the pallet. So it's built, tested and ready to ship. Not sure how JJP handles shipping, but I'm hoping it will leave the factory this week.

#376 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Wow! This is great news indeed, thanks.
I hope to be be watching football, eating turkey, drinking beer, and playing WOZ on Thanksgiving.

#377 6 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Update on my game -- it is in the box and strapped to the pallet. So it's built, tested and ready to ship. Not sure how JJP handles shipping, but I'm hoping it will leave the factory this week.

Since I'm right behind you I really hope that is true!

#378 6 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

That's great news! It should be shipping really soon. With me being 2257 that means there's 85 invoices, possibly 85 machines to go from your invoice before my game ships. Still hoping to get it by the end of the month.

#379 6 years ago

For those keeping score - invoice #2181 dated 2/28/11 shipped on Friday. Looking good for you PanzerFreak.

#380 6 years ago

Thanks for the update That's awesome news that your game has shipped! Just in time for that new code update we should be getting this week.

#381 6 years ago

My game shipped on Friday...ordered late February, 2011. Invoice #2178. Paid for the shipping and was surprised that it was about $150 less than I expected. Shipper just called and said it will be delivered between 9AM and 1 Pm on Tuesday (tomorrow).

#382 6 years ago

WOZLE #998 delivered today just before noon. No issues with the shipping box. My sons bad back dictates that the game will not be moved for several days...at least.

#383 6 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

WOZLE #998 delivered today just before noon. No issues with the shipping box. My sons bad back dictates that the game will not be moved for several days...at least.

Glad you got your game, hope you get it setup soon! Sounds like March 2011 orders are now on the line and probably shipping.

#384 6 years ago

I ordered mine on about March 10th 2011 and it will be arriving on October 16th. Don't recall my invoice number as it was sooooooooo long ago They are coming everyone.

#385 6 years ago

They blasted through Feb orders.

#386 6 years ago

Jen sent me an email that mine would definitely ship by the end of October, so I have to assume mine is on the line.
She will contact me when it's in the test area to give me an exact date it will be ready to ship. Order date was 03/15/2011

#387 6 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Jen sent me an email that mine would definitely ship by the end of October, so I have to assume mine is on the line.
She will contact me when it's in the test area to give me an exact date it will be ready to ship. Order date was 03/15/2011

That's great news! My order is from 3/22/11 so I'm thinking I may be getting mine the last week of October as well. As shipping has gotten closer now I'm starting to wonder "Are a buddy and I using a dolly really going to be able to get this 325lb beast downstairs into my basement?". Haha.

#388 6 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Oh my! There it is! Your order is less than a month before mine! Now it sounds realistic that it actually could be here for Thanksgiving. That would be perfect!!!

#389 6 years ago

Mine is finally here, setting up time for R&L delivery! #2167.......hang in there guys

#390 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That's great news! My order is from 3/22/11 so I'm thinking I may be getting mine the last week of October as well. As shipping has gotten closer now I'm starting to wonder "Are a buddy and I using a dolly really going to be able to get this 325lb beast downstairs into my basement?". Haha.

I was able to get mine down a small set of stair, 8 steps, with a regular dolly and the help of the delivery guy. We did have to take it out of the box to fit is through the door.

Just a shout out to the R&L shipping folks. I was the last stop for the night and he got to my house around 5:30. He delivered it to the garage. I asked if he could help bring it in the house. He helped take it out of the box and bring it down the stairs. Hell he did most of the heavy lifting. I offered to pay him for his time and he refused. Really a great experience from them. I am sure he wanted to get home but he took the extra 25 minutes to help me out.

#391 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Mine is finally here, setting up time for R&L delivery! #2167.......hang in there guys

The Kool-Aid is gonna be flowing tonight. Congrats Ice!

#392 6 years ago

Just got notified #814 shipped! Ordered March 10th invoice 2220. Looks like delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

#393 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Just got notified #814 shipped! Ordered March 10th invoice 2220. Looks like delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Awesome! With me being in Michigan as well what were you quoted for shipping?

Thanks!

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Awesome! With me being in Michigan as well what were you quoted for shipping?
Thanks!

$223 delivered to my office. I don't need liftgate delivery so that might make a difference.

#395 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Since I'm right behind you I really hope that is true!

Congratulations!

#396 6 years ago

Based on the order list it is starting to look as though the April orders may start shipping by the end of October.

#397 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Based on the order list it is starting to look as though the April orders may start shipping by the end of October.

Duuuuuude!!! Soon : )

#398 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Duuuuuude!!! Soon : )

Likely January or February for me but I still have a little hope for December.

#399 6 years ago

They blasted through Feb orders.

Not all Feb orders have shipped...

#400 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Funny, I ordered mine on February 14th and the only thing I got was an email stating mine should be shipped in the next couple of weeks!!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 2818 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside