Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 57.
#251 10 years ago

My family has pretty much forgotten about the game at this point. They all played it at Abel Electronics around a year ago and were extremely excited.

AC/DC Premium has kind of filled the void, but it is starting to get less play now so hopefully WOZ arrives this year. I have heard some rumors about Hobbit and if half of them are true, its going to be pretty amazing. I just can't put money out for it until I get WOZ in my basement.

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Never - EVER gotten an update without calling or emailing JJP.

I never got an update without asking either, I don't think that's unusual. I never asked until this past July just because it looked like initial order dates of games that were shipping was getting closer to mine. The estimate I got in early July was wrong, but the estimate I got in early August was dead on.

#253 10 years ago

Also, I was at a wedding this weekend. Two lawyers, elaborate wedding. During the toast the maid of honor mentioned 'So and so met in May of 2011 and it was love at first sight...'. All I could think was 'they met four months AFTER I ordered my WOZ.' haha! Gives a perspective on how long of a wait it's actually been. I'm also now the father of six-month-old twins, so pinball playing time has greatly decreased around here. Didn't expect them when we first ordered. AND while WOZ is the first NIB I ever purchased, my Metallica Pro is the first one to arrive. If I'd read this post in January 2011, my head would spin.

#254 10 years ago

I'm in a bit of panic, I have invoice 2313 and order 19 feb 2011.

Vincent

#255 10 years ago
Quoted from May:

I'm in a bit of panic, I have invoice 2313 and order 19 feb 2011.
Vincent

You are probably a couple weeks away.

#256 10 years ago

This week JJP is servicing invoice numbers in the 2120 range.

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

This week JJP is servicing invoice numbers in the 2120 range.

Seriously?

I just checked my invoice, #2158, ordered Feb. 19th. W00t!!!

#258 10 years ago

Well, Kimball and Pappy...if you want to sell out to a local...you know who to contact....right? Just sayin....

#259 10 years ago

I just heard of an invoice # 2141 shipping this week.

#260 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I just heard of an invoice # 2141 shipping this week.

Really? Still waiting for notice on my #2129, which I was recently told would likely ship later next week.

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Really? Still waiting for notice on my #2129, which I was recently told would likely ship later next week.

Maybe the person heard wrong and it is on the line or something. Looks like your wait for your LE will soon be coming to an end

#262 10 years ago

Steven, you've got to be getting yours built right now for shipment! Unless they skipped your number and you have to wait until they come back all the way around again Give us the review when you get it in house next week!

#263 10 years ago

Sounds like they are finally out of Jan orders! I think the dates will fly by now.

#264 10 years ago

I still think they go a little out of order on the invoices if there is a few games local to one another to get them out at the same time. I hope the wait isn't too much longer for everyone, it was worth it for me but I don't think I could wait if I was into next year.

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Well, Kimball and Pappy...if you want to sell out to a local...you know who to contact....right? Just sayin....

Frax,
Sorry but NFS.

Jack's comment in his reply:
"It's been so hard to hit the moving target and predict this with any accuracy, a weatherman had better luck. We expected faster and sooner but last week we hit over 40 games for the week."

Not sure what Stern puts out the door each week (I'm sure its higher but with the quality issues they continue to have definitely not a good thing IMO) but it sounds like JJP is kicking their production up a notch, in May/June Jen commented they were doing 2-3 a day & I'm sure they were not all LE's (then or now).

Pin - K
www.KimballsPinballs.com

#266 10 years ago

I've stuck it out this far. I'm going to go the distance.

Ken
Www.pinballrebel.com

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Sounds like they are finally out of Jan orders! I think the dates will fly by now.

I sure hope so....

#268 10 years ago

Here is the 411 on WOZLE #411 its gunna ship tomorrow Order date 1/26/11

But your order date was a couple months ago...

#269 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

But your order date was a couple months ago...

Shhhhhhhhh

#270 10 years ago

I was told by Jen today that my game will be in final testing next week and will ship by the end of the week after next!

#271 10 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I was told by Jen today that my game will be in final testing next week and will ship by the end of the week after next!

I'm right behind you.....

#272 10 years ago

Got mine today #181

The game is a beast and heavy as hell. I can always set up other games by myself. This one I needed help with as the lift to put the back legs on was crazy.

Not sure my order date it was early 2011 think Feb. Though I think some companies pre ordered lots of games and resold them hence the order dates are out of synch just a little. Found a small blemish on the PF by TOTO, but overall very happy so far with about 5 games in. New code is really cool. I also dig the way the topper goes on.

#273 10 years ago

My WOZ ECLE will be shipped/delivered this Saturday.Ordered 1/30/11. Might have been a bit of delay getting it out for scheduling reasons, as it's being delivered directly from the (nearby) factory rather than being loaded on a commercial carrier.

#274 10 years ago

My WOZ ECLE will be shipped tomorrow (invoice #2131 ordered 1/31/11).

#275 10 years ago
Quoted from Q-Dog:

My WOZ ECLE will be shipped tomorrow (invoice #2131 ordered 1/31/11).

Sounds right. My invoice was #2129. I think it's coming direct by van, and Saturday probably works better for that.

#276 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

I just got word that mine is shipping this week. Invoice #2132 order date 1/31/11

Update: number 270 arrived today.

#277 10 years ago

Mine #411 is sitting up at my shipping hub in Portland OR until Thursday when a truck is available to bring it to me.

#278 10 years ago

soon, soon!

#279 10 years ago

If I heard that a 2141 invoice # shipped last week I would think that 2150's may be on the line now?

#280 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If I heard that a 2141 invoice # shipped last week I would think that 2150's may be on the line now?

That's a brilliant deduction lol

#281 10 years ago

I'm 2167 and Jen told me it would be in final testing this week and ship next week barring any slowdowns, week of the 14th the latest.....

#282 10 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Seriously?
I just checked my invoice, #2158, ordered Feb. 19th. W00t!!!

I got the email today that my game shipped last night!

#283 10 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Congratulations! You're in for a long couple of days while you wait for it. Time to clear out a space, line up a couple of strong friends and borrow a two wheeler hand truck!

Post edited by txstargazer3 : Fixed typo

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm 2167 and Jen told me it would be in final testing this week and ship next week barring any slowdowns, week of the 14th the latest.....

That's great news, your wait is almost over I'm invoice 2252 and have been trying to finish my basement before my WOZECLE arrives. Looks like I may only have a few weeks left to get it done, haha.

#285 10 years ago

Seems like there was a big lul in the first few weeks of September Where not many games shipped and now they are shipping like mad! Just a guess but I wonder if the were waiting on the new boards Before shipping this last group of games?

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Sweet! Congrats and thanks for the info. I'd guess I'm four or five weeks out from shipping then with #2369. Its nice to finally be pretty confident in a time frame of plus or minus a week with them shipping 40-50 per week. Plus, Thanksgiving is pretty much a given now, and thats great because we always have lots of company playing for that whole long weekend.

#287 10 years ago

Seems to me that JJP is shipping at the same rate, but they are moving through the calendar faster because there are not a dozen or more orders per date as they get further away from the first couple weeks after WOZ was announced. The calendar was front loaded with many games ordered right away. Invoice numbers will give a better idea of how many are being shipped.

Still, it is great news that so many games are shipping each week! Jack and his team are really getting the job done. It wasn't that long ago when we were seeing posts counting the cars in the JJP parking lot and projecting that nothing would ship until next year.

Post edited by txstargazer3 : Typo

#288 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

It wasn't that long ago when we were seeing posts counting the cars in the JJP parking lot and projecting that nothing would ship until next year.

It was last winter wasn't it? Seems like a very long time ago for me. Jack's been "hoping" to get out 50 games a week for months now. Does anybody know for sure if he has reached that number yet?

August was supposed to be a 200 games month and last I heard it ended up being just over a hundred. That's more like 25 a month, only half his goal. Time is running out to get all the games out this year. This whole experience has turned into a joke with my family and friends. Actually it's past that. Anytime I mention WOZ they just roll their eyes. LOL.

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

This whole experience has turned into a joke with my family and friends. Actually it's past that. Anytime I mention WOZ they just roll their eyes. LOL.

You and me both Pappy! My kids ask me when is Woz coming, and I always tell them "next week", they roll their eyes and laugh at me.......now they don't believe that it really is coming next week!

Hang in there fellas, this will all be a distant memory soon and we'll have some great pins going forward!

#290 10 years ago

It was last winter wasn't it? Seems like a very long time ago for me. Jack's been "hoping" to get out 50 games a week for months now. Does anybody know for sure if he has reached that number yet?
August was supposed to be a 200 games month and last I heard it ended up being just over a hundred. That's more like 25 a month, only half his goal. Time is running out to get all the games out this year. This whole experience has turned into a joke with my family and friends. Actually it's past that. Anytime I mention WOZ they just roll their eyes. LOL.

I know the feeling. I've been to two weddings and four funerals since the game was announced. Glad none of the people that died were waiting to see it in my basement....

#291 10 years ago

Finally!!!! NJ to OR
#411 is home
She is a heavy mutha!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#292 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Sweet! Congrats and thanks for the info. I'd guess I'm four or five weeks out from shipping then with #2369. Its nice to finally be pretty confident in a time frame of plus or minus a week with them shipping 40-50 per week. Plus, Thanksgiving is pretty much a given now, and thats great because we always have lots of company playing for that whole long weekend.

With the invoices given in this thread, how do you come to the conclusion of 40-50 a week? Not tryin to be a d!ck, just asking a serious question.

#293 10 years ago

When I was at the factory, I asked if they had gotten to Jack's goal of 15 a day. They told me they were up to 10 a day. And if you saw all the care that goes into the construction and testing and retesting of every unit, you'd understand why the pace is so slow. This is a completely handmade game...even the speakers were soldered into the speaker boxes one by one. If you ordered a game in 2011, it has been a really long wait. But the games only started going out in May, so realistically it's only been a six month wait. But be patient! The wait will surely be worth it, and once you start playing your game you'll forget about what it took to get there. This is simply an incredible company...

#294 10 years ago

I am guessing that they may have slowed down in Sept. so they could ship more games with the updated LED boards, seeing as how the earlier design was fairly problematic. I can see a little further delay being worth getting more reliable hardware, to avoid customer criticisms (the inserts on my new WOZ are out!) and the time/cost/hassle of sending out replacements.... And I give full support to this type of attention to detail and quality.

#295 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You and me both Pappy! My kids ask me when is Woz coming, and I always tell them "next week", they roll their eyes and laugh at me.......now they don't believe that it really is coming next week!

LOL, well they will be in for a big surprise when it comes next week. Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them.

#296 10 years ago

Finally!!!! NJ to OR
#411 is home
She is a heavy mutha!

Congrats! Show us pics.......

LOL, well they will be in for a big surprise when it comes next week. Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them.

Yep, they all laughed at me again tonight while I was setting up Ac/dc! Many pics to come....kids had lots of homework tonight so I got first dibs on Ac/dc...

#297 10 years ago

Ice, how far in were you? It seems like we are around 250-300 machines now. Do you know?

#298 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Ice, how far in were you? It seems like we are around 250-300 machines now. Do you know?

I think I'm right in that range based on all the info I've followed, hopefully they really are ramped up to 50 per week now......maybe closer to the 300 mark.......

#299 10 years ago

The playfield has no graining or whatever you call it... Its Smooth as glass & beautiful!
My wife was hogging the game most of the night but I got to play it a few times
No I need to figure out what I'm doing so much going on that I get distracted by the LCD for a moment and then the game punishes me.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#300 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, they all laughed at me again tonight while I was setting up Ac/dc! Many pics to come....kids had lots of homework tonight so I got first dibs on Ac/dc...

AC/DC is the only game my kids play, go figure. It's going to be a fun month for you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 24.50
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 91.00
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 16.95
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.