Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 57.
#2201 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

Confirms my conversation with Jen a month and a half ago...I have a mid April 2012 order date which means that my Mid-late Aug 2014 delivery is on schedule!!
Post edited by Bostonbuzz: clarify message

I hope you realize that there are very few orders between April 2012 and June 2012. You are more likely to be late September than late August. They are presently making July/August 2011 ordered games.

There are only about 22 working days until the end of August.

#2202 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I hope you realize that there are very few orders between April 2012 and June 2012. You are more likely to be late September than late August. They are presently making July/August 2011 ordered games.
There are only about 22 working days until the end of August.

Yeah, if he's lucky he is end of September...likely October IMO.

#2203 9 years ago

One thing we can all agree on is JJP has always been way to optimistic on their ship dates. I'd add a month or two to whatever they say but still they are getting their act together and things are looking up for final WOZLE production around October or so. Good news for us waiting. My wife who never questions my purchases is just starting the
"where's that pinball machine you ordered?" stuff.

#2204 9 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

One thing we can all agree on is JJP has always been way to optimistic on their ship dates.

Not optimistic, deceptive.

#2205 9 years ago

Appearing 'deceptive' by default maybe...anyway...

The amount of machines (83) left to build as of last week according to the information Jack supplied is all that's relevant right now. Doesn't matter exactly when the orders came in as there's only 83 LE's left to go that were ordered between Jul/Aug 2011 and June 2012.

Now, assuming the remaining cabinets on order arrived this week as Jack stated they would and figuring they are producing around 35 pins a week...giving them a little leeway my mid-Apr 2012 order still seems about on target for mid-end of Aug delivery. We shall see...

#2206 9 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

giving them a little leeway my mid-Apr 2012 order still seems about on target for mid-end of Aug delivery.

I hope you get it soon because it's such a fun game to play

#2207 9 years ago

After all orders are built do you see more orders from woz coming in? Jack said he would build them until the last person that wanted one got it. Are there still more people interested in buying/ordering a woz from JJP?

#2208 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

After all orders are built do you see more orders from woz coming in? Jack said he would build them until the last person that wanted one got it. Are there still more people interested in buying/ordering a woz from JJP?

They are continuing to build standards for distributors so they don't need any orders. People that want a standard just contact a distributor and they get one in no time.

#2209 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

They are continuing to build standards for distributors so they don't need any orders. People that want a standard just contact a distributor and they get one in no time.

What's the latest on your machine?

#2210 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

What's the latest on your machine?

Tell-me-doctor-how-much-time-do-I-have-left.jpgTell-me-doctor-how-much-time-do-I-have-left.jpg

#2211 9 years ago

Hang in there DC.....no one has waited longer who has been more active and vocal on the forums. Looking forward to celebrate the day your game arrives.

#2212 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

I want one! *raises hand*

#2213 9 years ago

Got the call this afternoon from Jen, invoice #2519 July 1 order shipping this week. Should arrive next week hopefully.

#2214 9 years ago

6 orders made unless multiple WOZs per those 6 orders were made from 7/1/2014 til today.

Not flaming... just stating a fact.

#2215 9 years ago
Quoted from horriblehager:

6 orders made unless multiple WOZs per those 6 orders were made from 7/1/2014 til today.
Not flaming... just stating a fact.

*IF* every one made was sent to a pinsider and IF that pinsider wanted to share that info here...

So... probably not so "factual"

And anyways.... facts are rarely welcome (on either side) on pin side arguments.

More importantly, congrats to the pinsider above who just got the call!

#2216 9 years ago

I see another pre-ordered WOZECLE has just been delivered to another lucky new owner...posted on the JJP Google Group...

#2217 9 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

This is a good question and one best answered by distributors. My guess is there is more demand from people who have been waiting to see if the pre-order LE's were all made. There is also some interest in the reds by a couple people I know - so at least some of those will sell.

I have some interest in a WOZ, but more interest in the Hobbit. I think most of the people that have sat on the sideline feel the same way. If Hobbit plays well it will sell like gangbusters; I don't pre-order but I know I want one and if it is made I will get one.

#2218 9 years ago

I had a dream last night that Jen called, but it can't be true since I'm at (or near) the end of the line with a June 2012 order.

#2219 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I had a dream last night that Jen called, but it can't be true since I'm at (or near) the end of the line with a June 2012 order.

June 2012? October if you're lucky.

#2220 9 years ago

I am September 2011 and still waiting for the call. My birthday is today but I don't think I am getting a call as a gift. I still think I am a month or so out without any more delays.

#2221 9 years ago

July 18 2011 Invoice # 2552 just shipped today!

#2222 9 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

My birthday is today but I don't think I am getting a call as a gift.

Hey, Happy Birthday.

#2223 9 years ago

Hey, Been told my one is delayed till next month, sigh. Has anyone had the playfield protector put on? Thinking of having done since they have not started mine.

#2224 9 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

Hey, Been told my one is delayed till next month, sigh. Has anyone had the playfield protector put on? Thinking of having done since they have not started mine.

I would do it for sure.
Why to hard after the fact.

#2225 9 years ago

What is the playfield protector? Is it an option? I don't recall this?

#2226 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

What is the playfield protector? Is it an option? I don't recall this?

Basically a mylar sheet. $150 (I think). Jack will install it for free for those people who haven't received their pins yet.

#2227 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithElliott:

July 18 2011 Invoice # 2552 just shipped today!

Well mine (2510) arrived a couple weeks ago. Assuming I wasn't the first in my lot and 2552 isn't the last in this lot... at least 42 games in a couple weeks is not bad production at all considering where we've been.

#2228 9 years ago

Is a playfield protector needed? I thought the multi level clear coat on WOZ was top notch and as long as it is waxed should not wear?

#2229 9 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

Is a playfield protector needed? I thought the multi level clear coat on WOZ was top notch and as long as it is waxed should not wear?

I was thinking the same thing, but mine hasn't shipped yet. Can anyone speak to this? Does it affect the gameplay? Does it look OK?

#2230 9 years ago

Just my opinion, but for home use, I'd never add that big piece of mylar. If I were in the market for a used game and you were selling a HUO example with mylar, I'd pass on it for that reason. I just don't think its necessary. To be clear, I would have a totally different perspective if you were selling an early 80's routed game. The volume of play on a routed game could indeed justify mylar and make it an attractive feature. But not for the fraction of play a HUO machine will get. YMMV.

#2231 9 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Well mine (2510) arrived a couple weeks ago. Assuming I wasn't the first in my lot and 2552 isn't the last in this lot... at least 42 games in a couple weeks is not bad production at all considering where we've been.

Mr. Forecaster, every invoice number does not equal one WOZECLE. An invoice could be for a piece of gum, a T shirt, a ball, a piece of PF glass, a regular WOZ or 100 WOZ's.

If every invoice number was a game, then there would have been 2509 games sold by JJP before you bought yours. Extremely unlikely, right?

#2232 9 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Just my opinion, but for home use, I'd never add that big piece of mylar. If I were in the market for a used game and you were selling a HUO example with mylar, I'd pass on it for that reason. I just don't think its necessary. To be clear, I would have a totally different perspective if you were selling an early 80's routed game. The volume of play on a routed game could indeed justify mylar and make it an attractive feature. But not for the fraction of play a HUO machine will get. YMMV.

Its not adhesive Mylar - I haven't seen it in person but it is a thicker sheet that stays in place by all the mountings on the PF.
http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/playfieldprotector/index.html

I'm not 100% sure, but right now I am opting out of having one of these installed - would love to play on one soon so I know what it feels like before having to decide on WOZ.

#2233 9 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Basically a mylar sheet. $150 (I think). Jack will install it for free for those people who haven't received their pins yet.

No, it's not Mylar. It's a 1/16 or 1/8 inch plastic sheet that goes over the playfield. No adhesive at all. It gets screwed down by existing playfield hardware. To me, in a home environment, it's overkill and not needed.

#2234 9 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

I agree with this as its overkill (even if its plastic and not mylar). Esp if your going to wax and clean your pf when necessary.
I might change my mind down the road when it's been proven the underside does not get dirty and has no effects on gameplay.

#2235 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Mr. Forecaster, every invoice number does not equal one WOZECLE. An invoice could be for a piece of gum, a T shirt, a ball, a piece of PF glass, a regular WOZ or 100 WOZ's.
If every invoice number was a game, then there would have been 2509 games sold by JJP before you bought yours. Extremely unlikely, right?

While true, MOST of them were WOZECLEs in speaking with Jen about how many were on the current and next shipment (which have been backed up by photos). I totally get what you're saying, but knowing that mass of orders that went in at the end of June 2011 through mid July 2011, I think it's a very safe assumption that well north of 40 WOZECLEs have gone out in the past month. Great numbers, no. Better than they were, hell yes. Of course now it seems this thread has again devolved into protecting playfields instead of shipping games, so......

#2236 9 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I agree with this as its overkill (even if its plastic and not mylar). Esp if your going to wax and clean your pf when necessary.
I might change my mind down the road when it's been proven the underside does not get dirty and has no effects on gameplay.

CPR does not recommend waxing playfields.

#2237 9 years ago

From today's Facebook post:

"Our Production of Emerald City Limited Edition games is rounding third and heading for home with less than 60 games to be built we may see another cartwheel very soon. We have scheduled production of the 75th Anniversary games to begin the week of September 8th. We will continue to build Standard WOZ. There is a demand from home customers as well as game operators for commercial locations as we head into the Fall buying season. We have also renewed the WOZ license through 2017!"

#2238 9 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

From today's Facebook post:
"Our Production of Emerald City Limited Edition games is rounding third and heading for home with less than 60 games to be built we may see another cartwheel very soon. We have scheduled production of the 75th Anniversary games to begin the week of September 8th. We will continue to build Standard WOZ. There is a demand from home customers as well as game operators for commercial locations as we head into the Fall buying season. We have also renewed the WOZ license through 2017!"

What is that, do I see a light at the end of the tunnel? I sure hope so.

#2239 9 years ago

we need a standing ovation applause! about friggin time! 60 left to go and confidence is there enough to give a start date of the "reds" happy for all those still waiting!

#2240 9 years ago

Let hope! This is more aggressive timeline than I was given last week for my ECLE which was end of Sept, so I'm hoping this is true.

#2241 9 years ago

i am, for you guys waiting, crossing my fingers, but have you seen the pics of the box's lined up to get shipped?

#2242 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

i am, for you guys waiting, crossing my fingers, but have you seen the pics of the box's lined up to get shipped?

There were TONS when I was there on saturday. Rows and Rows of boxed woz machines. I lost count at 50 and there were many more than that.

#2243 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

There were TONS when I was there on saturday. Rows and Rows of boxed woz machines. I lost count at 50 and there were many more than that.

Is Jack planning a mass ECLE shipment celebration day to wrap things up?

#2244 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Is Jack planning a mass ECLE shipment celebration day to wrap things up?

LOL no idea. Not my dept But coupled with the games that were already boxed up there were 10 or so folded up waiting to be put in boxes and 10-15 more in final testing.

#2245 9 years ago

Wow, that sounds like the Aussie drama is about to come to a close. Mighty good news for everyone.

#2246 9 years ago

Jen today said my would be ready the week of the 25th. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I still have never played this game so I sure hope it is worth the wait.

#2247 9 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Jen today said my would be ready the week of the 25th. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I still have never played this game so I sure hope it is worth the wait.

Rest assured, it will be. Might as well take your socks off before you power it up!!!

#2248 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Wow, that sounds like the Aussie drama is about to come to a close. Mighty good news for everyone.

Not to overly rain on parade, but that set is under the cloud of extenuating circumstances / being worked out and would guess may not be accounted for in that 60 figure. By all means I hope i am wrong, that whole thing is a mess and would be good to come to a conclusion as well.

#2249 9 years ago

I'm not sure if the Aussie 22 are part of the last 60. I did get confirmation I'm getting my three games by Labor Day!

#2250 9 years ago

So 75th production will begin prior to completion of all pre-orders and the license is being extended till 2017 so probably expect more LE'ish models in the future.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
$ 5.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.