Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 57.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Why would very early order disto's order regular editions? not LE's?
The LE's were only 6.5K at the time...

JJP is building them both at the same time. Pretty easy I would guess since the pf is the same.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Why would very early order disto's order regular editions? not LE's?
The LE's were only 6.5K at the time...

My understanding is that they were able to switch their orders IN THE QUEUE to regular editions, ie. pushing their LE's further back in line and getting their regular orders early just to make sales/run their business. Not taking cuts, just switching orders for the same customer. Then they can sell the LEs later, to collectors instead of operators...

And yeah, Jack has always said they will be built side-by-side, so it was just customer preference in those cases.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

My understanding is that they were able to switch their orders IN THE QUEUE to regular editions, ie. pushing their LE's further back in line and getting their regular orders early just to make sales/run their business. Not taking cuts, just switching orders for the same customer. Then they can sell the LEs later, to collectors instead on operators...

Which means these distributors either pushed a bunch of their LE customers back in favor of new standard sales or they have LEs that were not presold, choosing to sit on them for whatever reason instead.

#154 10 years ago

Give it a rest. Let sleeping dogs LIE.

#155 10 years ago

Because they sure haven't told the truth.

#156 10 years ago

I still think it was the man on the grassy knoll. Come to think of it...what exactly is a knoll? And by golly why do we have knolls at all when, let's be honest, I haven't used the word knoll in normal conversation since 1963. There's something sinister going on!

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from wizzard:

My 1/14/2011 order (invoice #2052) is announced for shipping: "It will be ready to ship in 2 or 3 weeks"...after being announced for shipping this week, the week of July 15th, the last week of June...

But at the end...it arrived, I picked it up today from the airport

#158 10 years ago

Anyone know how they went with the 180 machines (I think that was the number) they were planning to build last month? Did they make it?

#159 10 years ago

I heard on the JJP board, not from JJP themselves, that 176 LE's were made in August and that they are aiming for over 200 shipped for September.

#160 10 years ago

ECLEWOZ #98 arrived well in germany.
Read it in a german forum.
No idea when it was ordered, came directly from the US not over a distributor.

Wohoooo .. the first made it to my county !! I guess # 640 will also show up this year

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I heard on the JJP board, not from JJP themselves, that 176 LE's were made in August and that they are aiming for over 200 shipped for September.

Thanks for the update, that's good progress if it's correct.

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

ECLEWOZ #98 arrived well in germany.
Read it in a german forum.
No idea when it was ordered, came directly from the US not over a distributor.
Wohoooo .. the first made it to my county !! I guess # 640 will also show up this year

Yes! #98 is mine. As previously posted I ordered it on 01/14/11 and bought it directly from JJP.

#163 10 years ago

I just got word from Jen that my #144 will be shipping next week and even a sneak picture of it for me. I don't have an invoice date but order date was 1/31/11 so it looks like they are rolling with expectations as they said.

144.jpg144.jpg

#164 10 years ago

Missed late August. Maybe late September? Maybe a straight and honest answer?

Oh IPDB says 2013-2014 betting mine is one of the 2014 since ordered march 2011

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I just got word from Jen that my #144 will be shipping next week and even a sneak picture of it for me. I don't have an invoice date but order date was 1/31/11 so it looks like they are rolling with expectations as they said.

Bemmet congrats!! ps. What's your invoice #?

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Bemmet congrats!! ps. What's your invoice #?

He said he doesn't have an invoice number.....but yeah, I'm very curious as well. I also ordered on 1/31/11 (invoice 2132) and when I spoke with Jen today, all she said was that I'd definitely have mine this month, but she didn't know when exactly.

Edit: He said he didn't have an invoice "date", but I'm assuming he meant "number"....?

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

He said he doesn't have an invoice number.....but yeah, I'm very curious as well. I also ordered on 1/31/11 (invoice 2132) and when I spoke with Jen today, all she said was that I'd definitely have mine this month, but she didn't know when exactly.

I'm pretty interested too, since I ordered on the 25th and haven't received a call...

#168 10 years ago

Callmesteam
I'm guessing you have an invoice # of approx 2115?

#169 10 years ago

I wish Jack would give straight answers. I ordered in March and was told I would receive my game in August or September, not. I would at least like to know if I was going to get my game this year. Jack needs to step the f$%k up with production of this game. His little piss ant 6-8 games a day is BS. I am back and forth with do I give it up and ask for my money back or do I wait it out.

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

He said he didn't have an invoice "date", but I'm assuming he meant "number"....

Yes sorry I don't have an accurate invoice number because I bought one back that had been resold to Jack so my new invoice # was not correct. I also might be slightly mistaken on the original order date, I know it was late January but I could be off by a few days.

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I am back and forth with do I give it up and ask for my money back or do I wait it out.

As is often said here, with how long you have waited already you might as well stick it out and get the payoff of receiving one really nice game being so close. Good luck with whatever you decide to do though.

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Callmesteam
I'm guessing you have an invoice # of approx 2115?

Yup, 2116...

#173 10 years ago

WOZECLE #78 shipped on 9/5/13 and is expected to arrive 9/13/13. Invoice 2101. Should probably have waited until it arrived, but for the first time in over a year I am truly excited again!

#174 10 years ago

Talked to Jack the other day. Was Calling to get a time frame and Jack himself answered. Had a nice chat. Said he shipped over a hundred last month and looking to double that this month. Is planning on having ALL LE's shipped by December. I'm invoice # 2854 and he puts my machine late November/December. (I got one of the last dozen LE's available before sellout, joined the party a little late) On the upside, Jack said by the time mine is built, I will have the most complete, up to date and refined WOZ out of the lot.

#175 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Talked to Jack the other day. Was Calling to get a time frame and Jack himself answered. Had a nice chat. Said he shipped over a hundred last month and looking to double that this month. Is planning on having ALL LE's shipped by December. I'm invoice # 2854 and he puts my machine late November/December. (I got one of the last dozen LE's available before sellout, joined the party a little late) On the upside, Jack said by the time mine is built, I will have the most complete, up to date and refined WOZ out of the lot.

That is good to hear. I am sure getting all the LEs completed would take a tremendous amount of stress and pressure off of JJP. My invoice is about 100 before yours so I guess I should not give up hope of a pre-Christmas delivery.

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I ordered on Jan30. No call yet. And no call to someone who ordered on the 25th either? Wassup?

#177 10 years ago

Great news! I am invoice #2790 ordered 3/26/12, so I think I fit right in between DCfan and you. Hope reignited for a delivery before Christmas!

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Great news! I am invoice #2790 ordered 3/26/12, so I think I fit right in between DCfan and you. Hope reignited for a delivery before Christmas!

Yep, I am about 50 before you in the invoice numbers, but some of those invoice numbers were likely for other items such as invisiglass or translites.

#179 10 years ago

... and maybe a importer or distributor has meanwhile one invoice for many machines ...

looking forward

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yep, I am about 50 before you in the invoice numbers, but some of those invoice numbers were likely for other items such as invisiglass or translites.

So our production dates should be one week or less apart. I can't wait to hear that your game is shipping! Of course, mine has to get out to Texas - a bit farther than yours has to travel.

#181 10 years ago

Talked to Jack the other day. Was Calling to get a time frame and Jack himself answered. Had a nice chat. Said he shipped over a hundred last month and looking to double that this month. Is planning on having ALL LE's shipped by December.

So far his predictions have been all wrong. 100 games is way below his predicted 220 total games for August. I wonder if there was another delay? All games shipped by December seems like another prediction doomed to fail.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

All games shipped by December seems like another prediction doomed to fail.

Tend to agree with you there, but one can still hope. And if not, then it gets here when it does. I am really not in a hurry any longer and hold no expectations for delivery this year. I don't have anywhere to put it and will have to lose something to fit it in the line up. Most likely the sweet multi-cade I just built will be the loser as I can't see me dumping a pin. Kids will be bummed.
Anyone need a Multi in a Xevious cab?

kids-playing.jpgkids-playing.jpg

#183 10 years ago

Jack found a news story I did here in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Had my pin almost a month & everyone who has played it is impressed with the build quality. Yes there is some software bugs, but they will get worked out down the line. I believe that I ordered mine within a few days, asked for #666 which someone beat me & maybe others also. So mine is #466.

http://www.halifaxnewsnet.ca/Sports/2013-09-03/article-3372988/Pinball-wizard-believes-machines-on-the-verge-of-comeback/1

#184 10 years ago

Tend to agree with you there, but one can still hope. And if not, then it gets here when it does. I am really not in a hurry any longer and hold no expectations for delivery this year. I don't have anywhere to put it and will have to lose something to fit it in the line up. Most likely the sweet multi-cade I just built will be the loser as I can't see me dumping a pin. Kids will be bummed.
Anyone need a Multi in a Xevious cab?

Just sell me that FT and you'll have the room!

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Just sell me that FT and you'll have the room!

Not. Come down and play any time tho.

#186 10 years ago

I'm not certain invoice numbers are the only determining factor. I ordered January 11, 2011, and my invoice # is 4381. The game shipped yesterday. I didn't make my final payment until my game was near shipment as that is what I agreed to when I originally ordered. Perhaps that is why I have the invoice number I do.

#187 10 years ago

I think invoices are issued for non-game sales too. For instance shirts, backglasses/translites and the like. Offsetting that are single invoices for multiple games, so it is a very rough estimate anyway.

#188 10 years ago

I think invoices are issued for non-game sales too. For instance shirts, backglasses/translites and the like. Offsetting that are single invoices for multiple games, so it is a very rough estimate anyway.

Not only that, I quoted the invoice number for my freight bill. My original WOZ invoice number was 2067 dated 1/16/2011.

#189 10 years ago

'Cause I am not in a hurry emailed yesterday JJP and asked for my WOZ to be one of the last if not the last one to be built and shipped. I want it to have the latest code. Mine is #205 ordered 07/07/11 invoice #2228. Their response was no problem and to expect delivery NLT December.

#190 10 years ago

On a side note Jack is very honest guy. Due to unexpected circumstances got to cancel my order for The Hobbit. Within 48 hrs got my $3500 deposit back with no problems. 'Looking forward to do business with them in the future.

#191 10 years ago
Quoted from nichipax:

'Cause I am not in a hurry emailed yesterday JJP and asked for my WOZ to be one of the last if not the last one to be built and shipped. I want it to have the latest code. Mine is #205 ordered 07/07/11 invoice #2228. Their response was no problem and to expect delivery NLT December.

This is very encouraging for all of us who preordered WOZECLE. Maybe we will have ours for Christmas after all!

#192 10 years ago

This is very encouraging for all of us who preordered WOZECLE. Maybe we will have ours for Christmas after all!

If so, it would be our Christmas miracle that would also be super rewarding for Jack as well.
Fingers crossed.

#193 10 years ago
Quoted from nichipax:

Mine is #205 ordered 07/07/11 invoice #2228.

That's odd.

I have invoice #2472 dated 6/27/11

Invoice numbering seems out of sync.

#194 10 years ago

Must apologize profusely! Double checked my invoice number and the invoice number is from the distributor and not from JJP. Sorry guys!

Order Confirmation
Thank you for your order,
Your order number is: 2228
Date of order: 7/6/2011 4:55 PM
Shipping Method: Curbside Delivery (Liftgate Service)
Payment Method: Credit card payment"

#195 10 years ago

I asked for an update on my LE, ordered 1/30/11 direct from JJP. Was told it should ship by the end of the month. So, either production has not picked up a lot, or they are being more conservative with shipping estimates.

#196 10 years ago

My ECLE WOZ is scheduled to be delivered this Monday
Invoice #: 2105
Order Date: 1/23/2011

-C

#197 10 years ago

Well it arrived today as scheduled - WOZECLE #78 is in the house!

WOZECLE_9.13.13.jpgWOZECLE_9.13.13.jpg

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

Sweet! Bring on the un boxing photos

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

Friday the 13th was mighty good to you!

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

That's great! What's the invoice number....have fun playing it..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

13,000 (OBO)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.