Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 57.
#1601 10 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I'd have your buddy take pics of the nicks and then email jack himself as well as the dist and get it all cleared up.

Been done. Along with all the other info.

#1602 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Been done. Along with all the other info.

Did the game number on the shipping box match the game plaque number or the certificate number?

#1603 10 years ago

Not the certificate number. I'm not sure about the plaque.

#1604 10 years ago

Really seems out of character. Something's fishy...

#1605 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Really seems out of character. Something's fishy...

I agree...I go along with DC's idea...seems it could be distributor related. All games go thru testing...so doubt very much this game was shipped from jjp as described...doesnt sound right.
How was the box when recieved...was the shipping band still on the game and was it tight?

#1606 10 years ago

It was boxed up just fine. All straps in place.
Do all WoZ LEs have clear coated cabinets? This one did.

#1607 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I agree...I go along with DC's idea...seems it could be distributor related. All games go thru testing...so doubt very much this game was shipped from jjp as described...doesnt sound right.
How was the box when recieved...was the shipping band still on the game and was it tight?

O-din

I can say unequivocally that this game did not leave in any condition that was less than pristine. I saw the pictures as I'm on the thread internally. Something really bad happened to the machine and the fact that the box doesn't match the serial is news to me as it wasn't brought up so I'm going to investigate further.

Thanks!

#1608 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Do all WoZ LEs have clear coated cabinets? This one did.

All LE's and most Standards.

#1609 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

O-din

I can say unequivocally that this game did not leave in any condition that was less than pristine. I saw the pictures as I'm on the thread internally. Something really bad happened to the machine and the fact that the box doesn't match the serial is news to me as it wasn't brought up so I'm going to investigate further.

Thanks!

No problem. I know they are in contact with you, but the numbers game made me a little curious. I don't know about the serial #, but what doesn't match are the certificate, the number they ordered, and the number received.

#1610 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No problem. I know they are in contact with you, but the numbers game made me a little curious. I don't know about the serial #, but what doesn't match are the certificate, the number they ordered, and the number received.

Since it's a distributor game and doesn't come directly from JJP to the end user we don't really control who get's what game number just that the distributor got games X,Y,Z for example.

#1611 10 years ago

curious and curiousererer!

#1612 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Since it's a distributor game and doesn't come directly from JJP to the end user we don't really control who get's what game number just that the distributor got games X,Y,Z for example.

That's what I figured. I know they are very happy with their machine and it looks and plays great. I'm just glad that it was only minor stuff, and we were able to get it up and running. I just wish I had been able to hang around long enough to play it with the new code.

#1613 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That's what I figured. I know they are very happy with their machine and it looks and plays great. I'm just glad that it was only minor stuff, and we were able to get it up and running. I just wish I had been able to hang around long enough to play it with the new code.

They should be able to sort out getting the matching certificate if everything else is ok with the game. It is good to hear that the owner is enjoying the game.

I am curious as to what number the game states it is in the LCD screen.

#1614 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just wish I had been able to hang around long enough to play it with the new code.

Since you're so far away from Nimblepin's.

#1615 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Since you're so far away from Nimblepin's.

Tomorrow is another day!

#1616 10 years ago

WOZECLE has finally come home.

Picked it up at the terminal today.

Didn't want to wait an entire weekend for delivery.

I see what everybody says now.

This machine truly is a beauty.

DSC_9349.JPGDSC_9349.JPG DSC_9360.JPGDSC_9360.JPG
#1617 10 years ago

Congrats it is a blast and you will love it. Mine is next to my TZ a well. I have found I don't play my TZ much anymore though!

#1618 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Widebody row, eh?

#1619 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Nice! The dog must have helped you haul it in and then dropped from exhaustion.

#1620 10 years ago

Is it just me, or is this the biggest flurry of WOZLE deliveries that we have ever seen in a 1 week period?

#1621 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Is it just me, or is this the biggest flurry of WOZLE deliveries that we have ever seen in a 1 week period?

Actually October was flurry time when I got mine, great to see its raining Woz again!

#1622 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Seems like they are finally getting everything figured out supply chain and lighting wise so they are putting them out faster. I know they did not have cabinets for a while but would not be surprised if they held off while they waited for the new boards.

#1623 10 years ago

June of 2011, so my Feb 2012 order...looks WAY down the road. Glad to see y'all getting hooked up! Cannot wait in Arkansas. Looks like I will get mine around a year after the one arrived in Little Rock from Cali iirc. So WoZ will have been being delivered for 12 months, what, now already ?

#1624 10 years ago

Hard to estimate how long it will take without knowing how many folks ordered in each of the months before your order. I am sure there is quite a variance in these later months - the order list is likely to be lighter per month at the end than it was in the beginning.

#1625 10 years ago

Besides the first two months of orders (Jan. and Feb. 2011), June 2011 was probably the biggest month of orders. July 2011 also appeared to have somewhere around 30 to 70 orders. After that hopefully the months from August 2011 through the end will be a breeze.

#1626 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

WOW Indypinhead!,,, I didn't know you were so close!,,, hell, we're neighbors,... remember me? We were best friends back in school! I'll be over later just to say hi! Congrats on the new pin...

#1627 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

DSC_9349.JPG 172 KB

I love the dog!

DSC_9360.JPG 208 KB

#1628 10 years ago

WoZ #640, Invoice 2411, purchase date 06/11/2011
My machine is sitting in the terminal in Richmond Va.
Wanted to just go get it instead of waiting until Monday like Indypinhead.
Too much going on at home so I will wait.

Party at ground zero Monday, all the dudes are coming over to help set it up, dial it in and see how many mods we can get installed before we just say "lets play this thing!"
It was almost 3 years and a lot of money, however I think JJP has things worked out now.
I am so happy and so relieved, first and only NIB, wow.
Good night and pics on Monday.

#1629 10 years ago

let us know after playing it for a couple hours, congrats........

#1630 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Widebody row, eh?

Yeah,

Those are my only widebodies.

Got rid of STTNG to make room for WOZ.

#1631 10 years ago

A friend of mine paid in early June 2011 and received his two weeks ago.

#1632 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Yeah,
Those are my only widebodies.
Got rid of STTNG to make room for WOZ.

ive only got one widebody.. if you count the missus. i guess have two.

#1633 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

ive only got one widebody.. if you count the missus. i guess have two.

Ouch. I hope she doesn't read this forum, or you may be back down to one widebody.

#1634 10 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ouch. I hope she doesn't read this forum, or you may be back down to one widebody.

ha.

im lucky in that way. she has no interest at all in anything pinball... so im pretty safe.

/looks over shoulder

#1635 10 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Seems like they are finally getting everything figured out supply chain and lighting wise so they are putting them out faster. I know they did not have cabinets for a while but would not be surprised if they held off while they waited for the new boards.

Yep things seem to be rolling along nicely now.

#1636 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yep things seem to be rolling along nicely now.

I guess deliberately holding things up just to piss people off finally got old?

Of course, it was supplier issues all along. Classy of Jack not to blame them publicly.

#1637 10 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I guess deliberately holding things up just to piss people off finally got old?
Of course, it was supplier issues all along. Classy of Jack not to blame them publicly.

Logic fail.

Why would Jack deliberately hold things up just to piss people off? To shoot himself in the foot? Makes perfect sense.

#1638 10 years ago

Wow, people's sarcasm detectors are on the fritz today.

I never thought that, I was making fun of all the whiners who act like that was the case.

#1639 10 years ago

I never thought that, I was making fun of all the whiners who act like that was the case.

Well in that case...good one!

#1640 10 years ago

The sarcasm seemed pretty obvious to me but in a WOZ thread it has to be really OBVIOUS : ))

#1641 10 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

WoZ #640, Invoice 2411, purchase date 06/11/2011
My machine is sitting in the terminal in Richmond Va.
Wanted to just go get it instead of waiting until Monday like Indypinhead.
Too much going on at home so I will wait.
Party at ground zero Monday, all the dudes are coming over to help set it up, dial it in and see how many mods we can get installed before we just say "lets play this thing!"
It was almost 3 years and a lot of money, however I think JJP has things worked out now.
I am so happy and so relieved, first and only NIB, wow.
Good night and pics on Monday.

A few pictures from Monday:

IMG_0968.JPGIMG_0968.JPG IMG_0969.JPGIMG_0969.JPG IMG_0970.JPGIMG_0970.JPG IMG_0974.JPGIMG_0974.JPG
#1642 10 years ago

CIMG6797.JPGCIMG6797.JPG

Quoted from TomDK:Woohooo .....
My ECLEWOZ #644 has arrived in The Netherlands on the distributor for Belgium, Netherlands, France and Germany !!
Got an email today that I can pick it up. Due to work I will next week rent a truck and drive to the distributor.
Ordered in June 2012, but got a place on a former done order from the distributor. Therefor no idea which invoice number he has ... but I am sure he ordered at least month before a batch.
Discussing the output from JJP. I am sure that not only my pin made it to Europe. I guess there are around 20 to 30 more WOZ in this container. I guess !!
Now I am looking forward to pick it up at the Ministry Of Pinball in The Netherlands.
My first NIB !
So I waited nearly 2 years , and 2 days ago my gameroom went under water ... its in my garage and water came in. So all pins are moved that the floor can dry ... now .. just now .. my WOZ arrives .... strange days ...

Yesterday we had the unboxing with friends. The gameroom is dry again and the carpet back in.
In short: I never had the "need" to buy a Stern NIB and now , I know wha .. and it was a good decision.
We unboxed the pin, updated to 3.0 version and played it. Right out of the box , everything went fine. Very rarely a ball need 2 attempts to make it from the ballthrough to the playfield and on hard, straight rampshots it releases 2 balls. Will fix this this day.
The cabinet is a dream. Printed and cleacoated. The quality of the whole machine is awsome !! After 70 games nothing to see on the playfield.

For all of you still waiting for this pin: Stay cool, its worth waiting for the WOZ. Many of my pinhead-friends were surprised by the quality and even this guys wth no understanding for JJP´s pricing politics and the long waitingtime have to say: A great pin. We are all hoping for market competition with STERN .. they have to do something on their machines ! JJP is kicking asses in quality and price !

CIMG6717.JPGCIMG6717.JPG
CIMG6728.JPGCIMG6728.JPGCIMG6739.JPGCIMG6739.JPGCIMG6757.JPGCIMG6757.JPGCIMG6784.JPGCIMG6784.JPG

#1643 10 years ago

Awesome Photos. Thanks for sharing the unboxing. It is a great pin. Fast and fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as my friends and I do.

#1644 9 years ago

Sry, I have to ask. Hasn't anyone received a game in a weeks time? Wonder if JJP processes these in batches. It would probably make some kind of sense in the QA/Shipping world. Especially if you were trying to get them shipped together to a given geography.

Hope they are still cranking them out!

I just watched the movie Twister. Forgot about the science experiment piece that they named "Dorthy"! Funny stuff.

#1645 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Sry, I have to ask. Hasn't anyone received a game in a weeks time? Wonder if JJP processes these in batches. It would probably make some kind of sense in the QA/Shipping world. Especially if you were trying to get them shipped together to a given geography.
Hope they are still cranking them out!

It probably takes them a couple weeks to fill a container for the Aussie down under LE games they are shipping.

#1646 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Hasn't anyone received a game in a weeks time?

Well, it's not as though everyone who owns a pinball machine hangs out on Pinside. We sometimes forget that we are not the whole show.

#1647 9 years ago

You would think out of 25 or so pins a week at least 1 or 2 would be the fine upstanding members of the Pinside community. I only hope somewhere someone is getting their machine about now even if not me

#1648 9 years ago

No reports on the JJP group. I should be in the next batch, well I hope.

#1649 9 years ago

Invoice #2491 delivered yesterday. All good except for the drop target that is popping up and down every once in awhile. Might need a switch adjustment...

#1650 9 years ago
Quoted from mikehay1:

Invoice #2491 delivered yesterday. All good except for the drop target that is popping up and down every once in awhile. Might need a switch adjustment...

Congratulations!
There are some threads on the JJP WOZ google group about how to adjust the drop target.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.