Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 57.
#1201 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

I get a PM for a rules violation for what I posted?
Seriously?
All I can say is wow.....

tmp_Screenshot_2014-03-08-19-03-... 55 KB

Does this qualify for criticizing a Pinside moderator publicly?

#1203 10 years ago

JJP posted this on their FB page.

If I had pre-ordered an LE and had been waiting forever to get my pin, this picture would be a bit disconcerting to me:

WOZ.jpegWOZ.jpeg

#1204 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If I had pre-ordered an LE and had been waiting forever to get my pin, this picture would be a bit disconcerting to me:

WOZ.jpeg 63 KB

For some reason I don't see that anywhere?

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball

#1206 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If you had pre-ordered an LE you would have good reason to post here - as things stand now....well it's a bit disconcerting

WOZ.jpeg 63 KB

#1207 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

For some reason I don't see that anywhere?
https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball

It is on the Pinball Sales Facebook page. Heck, they just made it their profile picture. Salt poured into wound!

#1208 10 years ago

Back on subject - who's the latest winner!

#1209 10 years ago

Lol whose trolling?

#1210 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

It is on the Pinball Sales Facebook page. Heck, they just made it their profile picture. Salt poured into wound!

Indeed.

#1211 10 years ago

I don't get it. Is it because they are standards being cranked out?

#1212 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Lol whose trolling?

Hu?

#1213 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Thanks.
In the first picture 1 of the 3 machines is an LE. Also, note the picture has no date so it could be from any time since April 2013. We simply don't know the context of the picture.
They also posted this picture (note the date 1/30/14):

988410_682094378520380_2076360930_n.jpg988410_682094378520380_2076360930_n.jpg

#1214 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ya think?

#1215 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Thanks.
In the first picture 1 of the 3 is an LE.
They also posted this picture:

988410_682094378520380_207636093... 84 KB

Sadly, that picture is over a month old.

#1216 10 years ago

Lol, they posted it on their page amigo. You are trolling by flat out making false claims.

#1217 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Sadly, that picture is over a month old.

The good news though is that pic DCfan posted shows a ton of games almost ready or being worked on. DCfan fingers crossed that yours is in that line up.

#1218 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

DCfan fingers crossed that yours is in that line up.

Amen to that!

#1219 10 years ago

Deleted & seeking treatment

#1220 10 years ago

Deleted & embarrassed

#1221 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

"They also posted this picture(note the date 1/30/14)" implies JJP posted the pic RobT threw up from someone else's fb page - wrong again

Look up Pinball sales on FB. JJP has one page and Pinball Sales is his personal page.They posted it. You want to take the 1 minute and check before blabbering.

https://www.facebook.com/pinball.sales?fref=ts

#1222 10 years ago

Dude - r u for real? JJP did not post that pic

The Pic Rob posted was posted today By Pinball Sales. What are you trying to dispute here?

#1223 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Look up Pinball sales on FB. JJP has one page and Pinball Sales is his personal page.They posted it. You want to take the 1 minute and check before blabbering.
https://www.facebook.com/pinball.sales?fref=ts

Dude - r u for real? JJP did not post that pic

Someone needs to pull their foot out of there mouth. Or maybe somewhere else!!!

#1224 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Bingo…The line should be filled with LE's till everyone gets their preorder. I could be wrong but I have a hard time believing that many Standards were ordered before the LE's were sold out.

#1225 10 years ago

Ok - sorry for that - I didn't look other than JJP - my bad - again sorry

#1226 10 years ago

What really sucks is not getting any confirmation since the batch to MI . Maybe with the pic we can expect some soon.

#1227 10 years ago

I have a major issue with that pic. If you look all those games are standards NOT LEs. I am really really getting irritated with the fact that people are able to walk out and buy a standards. I still have no idea when I will be getting my LE that helped start this company!

#1228 10 years ago
Quoted from KeithElliott:

I have a major issue with that pic. If you look all those games are standards NOT LEs. I am really really getting irritated with the fact that people are able to walk out and buy a standards. I still have no idea when I will be getting my LE that helped start this company!

The picture is from 1/30 when they said publicly they were waiting on ECLE cabinets. There really is nothing new to see here. It would be nice to know what is going on with production on 3/10/14 rather than what happened on 1/30/14.

#1229 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

What really sucks is not getting any confirmation since the batch to MI . Maybe with the pic we can expect some soon.

I got mine after the MI batch.

#1230 10 years ago

Jack posted this yesterday on the groups page regarding the led issues: We have a fix. It's in the final testing phase and should be ready for prime time by the end of this month. Sorry, relief is on the way, finally.

I'm guessing production has been slowed to allow for the fix to be applied to new games before they go out the door.

Again - sorry about the fb fiasco earlier!

#1231 10 years ago

You just have to be patient- the game is amazing and totally worth the wait (best EVER... well- till TH).
If you're not 100% sure of when your will come - dont complain here- just pick up the phone and call Jack.
No one wants to get these machines out more than Jack.
You have to realize in a short period of time- he's done something totally amazing.
The 2.0 code just makes it better than it was before (already the best)
Its the best built pinball machine to date as well- amazing construction and craftsmanship.
The journey is truly the reward in this case.
Its not just about payments and delivery dates and stuff- its about reinventing pinball and being a part of that!
There are many people that have experience ZERO issues with their games out of the box- dont get sidetracked with some of the vocal minority that bring up problems.... JJP has amazing customer support regardless.

btw- the recent slight glitch with LED boards has been resolved. The irony is- it wasn't even JJPs fault! It turns out it was something out of their control- but they are taking the lead in solving it regardless. Pretty awesome.

#1232 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

. The irony is- it wasn't even JJPs fault! It tuns out it was something out of their control- but they are taking the lead in solving it regardless. Pretty awesome.

I was mostly with you up until this point.

Their game... their problem. Would you seriously have stepped up on game 2 if their response to problems had been "Not our problem"> If so, holy cult of personality Batman.

#1233 10 years ago

I feel bad for the people still waiting ,but maybe the pic was taken when they were having problems getting CC cabinets ..so what should they do?... nothing while they wait??? or build what they can and keep people employed...
and maybe... I don't know ,keep selling machines....staying in business.. just a thought ..

I would be more worried if I saw an empty building...

#1234 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

You just have to be patient- the game is amazing and totally worth the wait (best EVER... well- till TH).
If you're not 100% sure of when your will come - dont complain here- just pick up the phone and call Jack.
No one wants to get these machines out more than Jack.
You have to realize in a short period of time- he's done something totally amazing.
The 2.0 code just makes it better than it was before (already the best)
Its the best built pinball machine to date as well- amazing construction and craftsmanship.
The journey is truly the reward in this case.
Its not just about payments and delivery dates and stuff- its about reinventing pinball and being a part of that!
There are many people that have experience ZERO issues with their games out of the box- dont get sidetracked with some of the vocal minority that bring up problems.... JJP has amazing customer support regardless.
btw- the recent slight glitch with LED boards has been resolved. The irony is- it wasn't even JJPs fault! It turns out it was something out of their control- but they are taking the lead in solving it regardless. Pretty awesome.

Wow, how did Panzerfreak hack lowepg's account?

#1235 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wow, how did Panzerfreak hack lowepg's account?

Wow, I don't appreciate the negativity in this thread....

Please see tenet #8 in my post above. If you cant embrace the love here, please find another thread.

for everyone else, i would HIGHLY suggest you consider the ramifications to the availability of other JJP machines. Its very likely secondary market prices are poised to spike. Here are links to perhaps the last chance to get in on THLE and Ruby Red WoZ:

http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=97&idcategory=2
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=155&idcategory=2

At $8K and $9K respectively, its foolish not to commit sooner rather than later.

We're on the verge of something truly amazing here folks, get on board!

#1236 10 years ago

Prices on the secondary market are dropping. 9k for ... wait...that was another joke, right? Got me.

#1237 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Please see tenet #8 in my post above. If you cant embrace the love here, please find another thread.
for everyone else, i would HIGHLY suggest you consider the ramifications to the availability of other JJP machines. Its very likely secondary market prices are poised to spike. Here are links to perhaps the last chance to get in on THLE and Ruby Red WoZ:
At $8K and $9K respectively, its foolish not to commit sooner rather than later.

Dude, how many of these types of troll are you trying to be?:
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/18-types-of-internet-trolls

#1238 10 years ago

C'mon Rommy . Get on board ; )

#1239 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Dude, how many of these types of troll are you trying to be?:

handle-the-truth.gifhandle-the-truth.gif

#1240 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

#1241 10 years ago

Imagine how dull this thread would be if people were actually getting their games in a timely manner.

#1242 10 years ago

As an aside, which of course we get so rarely, I have discovered "Top of the Lake" while reading this thread today. And watched the first season from start to almost finish, last episode is up next.

#1243 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

C'mon Rommy . Get on board ; )

Everybody wants to be on the winning team.

#1244 10 years ago

How did the WOZ bashers from the past several months suddenly start taking over this thread? Don't they anything better to do on a Sunday?

What's really sad is some of the bashers posting in this thread show respect to other members in code update threads for Stern games, just check out the MET 1.5 update thread, yet cannot show the same respect here.

If you don't like WOZ fine, if you don't like JJP fine...but go in another thread then and let this one be for current customers to discuss shipping dates in peace.

For us WOZ and Star Wars fans

"For over 6 months WOZ customers were the guardians of the Need Ship Update for WOZ..Last Person To Get Their WOZ Post Order Date Please thread in the Old Pinside...before the dark times...before the WOZ bashers".

#1245 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

let this one be for current customers to discuss shipping dates in a civilized manner.

I'm not even trolling when I say this, honest, but there isn't any of that discussion in this thread because JJP just simply isn't shipping games. LED boards, cabinets, whatever the issue is things have slowed to a slow trickle. If the games were popping out like mad like promised I doubt there'd be much else to say.

#1246 10 years ago

Time to watch Jack's pep rally seminars from 2011 & 2012 on youtube (better enjoyed while eating good pizza). Also reread his letter "from the heart" from eleven months ago. Maybe have a powdered sugar donut when reading that one.

#1247 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

How did the WOZ bashers from the past several months suddenly start taking over this thread? Don't they anything better to do on a Sunday?
What's really sad is some of the bashers posting in this thread show respect to other members in code update threads for Stern games, just check out the MET 1.5 update thread, yet cannot show the same respect here.
If you don't like WOZ fine, if you don't like JJP fine...but go in another thread then and let this one be for current customers to discuss shipping dates in peace.
For us WOZ and Star Wars fans
"For over 6 months WOZ customers were the guardians of the Need Ship Update for WOZ..Last Person To Get Their WOZ Post Order Date Please thread in the Old Pinside...before the dark times...before the WOZ bashers".

Is it bashing JJP when people point out the fact that they keep pumping out Standards while LE buyers have been waiting over 2-3 years for their games?

#1248 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Is it bashing JJP when people point out the fact that they keep pumping out Standards while LE buyers have been waiting over 2-3 years for their games?

If you are one of the "waiters" then go ahead - just start another thread. I've been waiting 3 years and really don't need to be reminded that it's been long and painful. I think I speak for everyone waiting we'd love to have our games right now. Many of us visit this thread to make the wait more bearable, not less, and if you don't have a game on order move on to whatever floats your boat and quit dwelling on what sinks it.

#1249 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

As an aside, which of course we get so rarely, I have discovered "Top of the Lake" while reading this thread today. And watched the first season from start to almost finish, last episode is up next.

Great series..though disturbing.
Would love to visit that area..breathtaking views.

#1250 10 years ago

I cant understand how JJP can let the guys waiting and big supporters of the WOZ hang in the wind time and time again. Let them know what is going on so they can try an help defend the pin and JJP. Not telling them anything backs them into a corner with no answers....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.