Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 57.
#51 10 years ago

Two on a truck heading my way! Excited! No I do not own both just one...

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I got quoted over $500 for shipping to Oregon
Jen said I could try and shop for a cheaper rate... Any ideas??

I bet if you picked it up at Portland terminal it could save ya some money

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Good thought PDX! I will check on that.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Its a really heavy box…may be worth the few bucks to let it come to your door. I would only buy JJP from Buddy as I know it would get to my house. HEAVY!!!
It would be nice to know which shipper came in so cheap?

#55 10 years ago

I didn't realize people are having to pay extra for shipping also... Was this in the original agreement when people bought at the beginning. ??

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

I didn't realize people are having to pay extra for shipping also... Was this in the original agreement when people bought at the beginning. ??

yes.

Ugh. This is depressing. how long to get to the 2500's?

#57 10 years ago

K... Hope you get yours soon.. NT>

#58 10 years ago

I have invoice #2472.

I'm being told late October now. (I doubt it).

#59 10 years ago

Invoie #2129 here, Jan 30 order. Would love to get it by Labor Day weekend (I'm less than 1.5 hrs from the factory), but I doubt it.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Invoie #2129 here, Jan 30 order. Would love to get it by Labor Day weekend (I'm less than 1.5 hrs from the factory), but I doubt it.

Should be really close. I think #2083 is the most recent invoice I've seen and from what I've heard they're shipping close to 50/week now so there may still be hope for you yet as long as the invoices are mostly single game orders.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Should be really close. I think #2083 is the most recent invoice I've seen and from what I've heard they're shipping close to 50/week now so there may still be hope for you yet as long as the invoices are mostly single game orders.

Oh, don't tease me bro!

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Invoice #2129 here, Jan 30 order. Would love to get it by Labor Day weekend (I'm less than 1.5 hrs from the factory), but I doubt it.

I'm only 3 invoice numbers higher, and 1 day behind you.... so here's to hoping we both see our games soon!

#63 10 years ago

If you know of another buyer or better multiple buyers of around the same date, because if you ship multiple machines to a single address you will save Big bucks. I combined my shipping with another buyer 20 miles away and we each saved $100. Of course I have to go and pick my machine up at my buddies house which isn't a problem for me. Thing is we both ordered on the same date but didn't realize it until rather recently.

Perhaps Jen can put you in touch with another buyer in your area. Maybe if you or the other buyer
can delay game receipt to better match production/invoice date you both can save some shipping money.

#64 10 years ago

I was thinking it is going to be $750 or more here. Looks like I might be correct. Let us know if you find something better.

#65 10 years ago

Absocountry,
I am shopping around and have to say I have gotten some crazy quotes like
The quote I got from Estes.... $1630 to ship it from JJP TO Eugene,OR
Seems crazy because when I got my ac/dc Estes shipped from my Dist (in Colorado) to me for under $200. The Gal at Estes said that my Dist had a "special rate"

#66 10 years ago

Damn when did you order concrete?
I have one in the middle of the run if your close we can combo.
Did you try navl?

#67 10 years ago

PDX Order date on my game is 1/26/11 should be shipping within 2 weeks... What about yours?

NAVL was very similar to the shipping price I got from JJP (a bit over $500)

Ps did I mention that I am jealous of you guys that can drive down to JJP and pick your game up

#68 10 years ago

PDX Order date on my game is 1/26/11 should be shipping within 2 weeks... What about yours?
Ps did I mention that I am jealous of you guys that can drive down to JJP and pick your game up

Is your ship estimate a guess or a recent update from JJP? I'm just 4 days later, after initial orders slowed down, so I'm curious.

#69 10 years ago

Oh yeah, dont wait up for me. I'm somewhere around 10/2011 order date.
Last I heard was plan on November.

#70 10 years ago

MY order date is Mar 15 2011, and I've been looking for anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma area who is around the same time. So far no luck, everyone either ordered way ahead of me, or in late June after the NW Show

If anyone in the area is anywhere close to my date, please let me know, I'm willing to wait a little extra time to save some money on shipping, I'm looking at a major bite at the border, so every little bit will help.

Dale

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Two on a truck heading my way! Excited! No I do not own both just one...

Guessing via American Freightways (It's hard to stop an Amdrican). I mean via FedeX Freight

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

MY order date is Mar 15 2011, and I've been looking for anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma area who is around the same time. So far no luck, everyone either ordered way ahead of me, or in late June after the NW Show
If anyone in the area is anywhere close to my date, please let me know, I'm willing to wait a little extra time to save some money on shipping, I'm looking at a major bite at the border, so every little bit will help.
Dale

Jen looked for opportunities to joint ship and actually contacted us about an opportunity over a month ago. Talk to her about it and she would likely help.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Guessing via American Freightways (It's hard to stop an Amdrican). I mean via FedeX Freight

While Harrison, AR is headquarters for FedEx ground, JJP ships using R&L with a discount passed on.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Is your ship estimate a guess or a recent update from JJP? I'm just 4 days later, after initial orders slowed down, so I'm curious.

Steven,
Jen told me 2 weeks ago that it should be 1st week of Sept... Fingers crossed

#75 10 years ago

My game should arrive next week and I paid $466.00 for shipping to Vancouver, WA.
So far I have been very impressed with the shipping company. You receive a tracking number so you can watch it make the journey.
Now getting it up the stairs is a whole separate issue.

Steve

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Konajack:

My game should arrive next week and I paid $466.00 for shipping to Vancouver, WA.
So far I have been very impressed with the shipping company. You receive a tracking number so you can watch it make the journey.
Now getting it up the stairs is a whole separate issue.
Steve

You didn't provide your order date. Please follow the OP instructions! BTW, did you get a phone call or email to arrange shipping?

No stair issues here. I have a 4-wheel trolley and freight elevator opens right into the living room! Sidewalk drop off works for me.

#77 10 years ago

I think it will cost more going to get it between taxes, gas, and most likely a hotel so I can take the time to go to the Silverball Museum in Asbury Park while I'm down there. But 5-6 hours driving home in a truck with a WOZ in the back will sure be a fun ride

#78 10 years ago

Hey Concrete - my machine is on the production line (invoice 2101, order date 1/22) and is headed for Medford Oregon. Our machines should be within days of each other, maybe we can get combined shipping and save a buck or two? Do you mind driving South 2 hours to pick it up?

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

Hey Concrete - my machine is on the production line (invoice 2101, order date 1/22) and is headed for Medford Oregon. Our machines should be within days of each other, maybe we can get combined shipping and save a buck or two? Do you mind driving South 2 hours to pick it up?

PM sent!

#80 10 years ago

Well, They made it! Mine is un-boxed, but buddies is not. I think he's going to stare at the box for a while. I am pumped up

JJPBear.jpgJJPBear.jpg

#81 10 years ago

Nice... I am jealous....you are playing arguably, but lets not argue about that, the biggest pinball innovation since pinball 2000 and I am still sitting here reading about it while watching Daredevil on TBS. Maybe that would be a good pin. Hey I just hijacked my own thread.

Congratulations wdpvideo!!!

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Dale

As stated in other threads. It is a couple hours further south but might still work as we have same month order dates.
If you need a place to park it I could hold it for anything under one month. Not a ton of free space but want to offer for fellow pinsider. Let me know if you want to figure something out.
ECWOZLE #814
Ordered in March 2011

#83 10 years ago

Just got the call today that my machine is getting ready to ship. My order date is 1/21/11. Shipping estimate was 442 to San Diego and 30 less to pick up at the terminal. Seems kinda high.

Anyone know if their shipper gives a delivery window or delivers on weekends?

Also what does it mean it's getting ready to ship. Is it boxed already? And how long should it take from JJP to San Diego.

Thanks Martin.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

While Harrison, AR is headquarters for FedEx ground, JJP ships using R&L with a discount passed on.

I thought FedEx Freight is in Harrison while FedEx Ground is Akron, Ohio. I may be wrong or crazy though.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Just got the call today that my machine is getting ready to ship. My order date is 1/21/11. Shipping estimate was 442 to San Diego and 30 less to pick up at the terminal. Seems kinda high.
Also what does it mean it's getting ready to ship. Is it boxed already? And how long should it take from JJP to San Diego.
Thanks Martin.

Martin,
Email them on that or call them. They are going to want to confirm your shipping info anyway. It could mean they are testing or it is in the box. I emailed them and they said I saved them a call as they were getting ready to contact me. My machine at that time was boxed and shipped that day as a result of the email.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Well, They made it! Mine is un-boxed, but buddies is not. I think he's going to stare at the box for a while. I am pumped up

Congrats on getting your game! It's great seeing that games are getting shipped out at a good pace now.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I thought FedEx Freight is in Harrison while FedEx Ground is Akron, Ohio. I may be wrong or crazy though.

FedEx Frights home office is in Harrison,AR & FedEx Ground is in Memphis,TN. You can't miss either as they are quite LARGE. You have to forgive Minnesota13 he's a little tired.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Thanks Martin.

Martin,

That means your looking at about a week before it ships and a week or shorter until it arrives. Hopefully it will go faster and some times it does.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Congrats on getting your game! It's great seeing that games are getting shipped out at a good pace now.

How many are they up to per week now? Anyone have any idea? Certainly seems to be picking up a bit, which is awesome.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How many are they up to per week now? Anyone have any idea? Certainly seems to be picking up a bit, which is awesome.

I'm not sure but with Jack saying they were going to make around 200 machines in August (186 being LE) I would guess between 40-50.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm not sure but with Jack saying they were going to make around 200 machines in August (186 being LE) I would guess between 40-50.

Glad my life doesn't depend on getting this game. I would be a goner for sure.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Pretty sure that production estimate was shifted to September. Otherwise, I'd have my WOZ by now.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Pretty sure that production estimate was shifted to September. Otherwise, I'd have my WOZ by now.

Based on your order date I wouldn't be surprised if your game ships in the next week or two.

#94 10 years ago

I'm #2167 and hoping to get around mid September, still working on the game room garage anyhow....mini split in and waiting on garage door panel insulation....

#95 10 years ago

Game 196 has landed in Orange County California...I have put a little time on the machine and first impressions have been very favorable. Took about a week to get here. Had delivered to terminal rather than home to avoid the requirement to wait at home during a set time period. Cost to ship was approx $400

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

Game 196 has landed in Orange County California...I have put a little time on the machine and first impressions have been very favorable. Took about a week to get here. Had delivered to terminal rather than home to avoid the requirement to wait at home during a set time period. Cost to ship was approx $400

Congrats on getting your game!

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

Order date? Invoice #? thx. [yeah, I'm getting pretty antsy about now. No Labor Day WOZ for me, tho....]

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Order date? Invoice #? thx. [yeah, I'm getting pretty antsy about now. No Labor Day WOZ for me, tho....]

Listed in prior post on this thread

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

Listed in prior post on this thread

ah, got it. thx. Had to scroll *way* back to find it. Short attention span here. Have fun unboxing and playing!!

#100 10 years ago

Ordered WOZECLE on 1/10/11, invoice #2024, received on 8/26/13 clear out in Utah.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.50
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.