Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 57.
#901 10 years ago

June 30, no call

#902 10 years ago

Ordered mine from Pinball Sales (Jacks other business) in March 2012. If JJP is saying a June 12 2011 order will ship in March then I'll get my machine December this year.

#903 10 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Ordered mine from Pinball Sales (Jacks other business) in March 2012. If JJP is saying a June 12 2011 order will ship in March then I'll get my machine December this year.

More patience than I have....

#904 10 years ago

From Pat CHOY 2/2012 #704 - I mean February 2012 orders seem way way way out there y'all. What are we thinking June or so now? Or may? Surely before June though. I can dream. I can't wait to have it here.

But - if it is out to June - I am kicking myself for not buying CGs with all the mods.

Any difference in opening a JJP vs a stern ? Any goodies inside or anything different? Just dreaming lol

#905 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

From Pat CHOY 2/2012 #704 - I mean February 2012 orders seem way way way out there y'all. What are we thinking June or so now? Or may? Surely before June though. I can dream. I can't wait to have it here.
But - if it is out to June - I am kicking myself for not buying CGs with all the mods.
Any difference in opening a JJP vs a stern ? Any goodies inside or anything different? Just dreaming lol

One thing I notices is that the JJP pin is packed with amazing detail to avoid any scuffs or issues...you will be able to see when you get. Stern has also made real strides in that area too.

Ken
Www.pinballrebel.com

#906 10 years ago

Good packing job, no real surprises.

IMG_1672.jpgIMG_1672.jpg
#907 10 years ago

That's one tiny manual
Is there more on the game via menus?

#908 10 years ago

The manual is on the CD. I'd much rather be working from a printed one, but maybe I'm old fashioned.

#909 10 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

you are bang on here! wouldn't it make sense if a distributor ordered 10 machines with build numbers all over the place that they would send all at once to save on shipping? bet ur arse they would! and they will also fill those orders first and do the singles and doubles last.

Sorry you are wrong here. My distributor is waiting for ten plus LE games I'm one of them. I'm June 28th order and another couple that I know of are right in the same time period n another is in mid MAY!!

What this all looks like to me is that anyone that ordered directly through Jack is getting preferential treatment!! I know I'm not! I'm waiting on a reply from jack right now to tell me EXACTLY how many games are before me. I'm disgusted at this point!! Please stop defending this crap. He got our money n now he can do whatever he wants!

I've now heard about ten that ordered AFTER me that have either gotten their games or are going to be getting them BEFORE me! ALL of them are single/double orders/shipments.

#910 10 years ago

Reply to eavedesian:
If you are THAT discusted, just request a refund. What does posting an argumentative post like this accomplish? Do you think it will make your game ship any faster? Also, if you ordered from a distributer why are you emailing Jack? Email your distributer and vent to them, or post this garbage in one of the many JJP bashing threads. This thread is for updates on shipments......hence the title

#911 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Reply to eavedesian:
If you are THAT discusted, just request a refund. What does posting an argumentative post like this accomplish? Do you think it will make your game ship any faster? Also, if you ordered from a distributer why are you emailing Jack? Email your distributer and vent to them, or post this garbage in one of the many JJP bashing threads. This thread is for updates on shipments......hence the title

agreed. if one feels they are being scammed....get your money back. In most scams, you do not have that option

I feel that some people are really really upset about this wait. It is unhealthy to be so upset at anything. So ask for the money back and buy one on the open market or get a Stern. This is America....you have options!

#912 10 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

agreed. if one feels they are being scammed....get your money back. In most scams, you do not have that option
I feel that some people are really really upset about this wait. It is unhealthy to be so upset at anything. So ask for the money back and buy one on the open market or get a Stern. This is America....you have options!

The problem then becomes what happens if there is a run on the bank so to speak.
There seems to be more and more people wanting to unload their orders as the wait drags on.

#913 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The problem then becomes what happens if there is a run on the bank so to speak.
There seems to be more and more people wanting to unload their orders as the wait drags on.

Seriously? If that was the case, it would have happened a long time ago. Last I had heard there is still a list of people that want to buy LE's. People are ordering standards now because LE's are not available. And JJP is going to get the LE's out late spring/early summer. I think most people realize the challenge that JJP had in front of them. Their flaw along the way was not setting expectations correctly, communication, etc. But all and all I am stunned with where they are. Those people that understand this are waiting and will eventually get the game. It just isn't worth getting all fired up over. It simply isn't worth it. This game is arguably one of the best pinball machines ever produced. Time to bail? Really? Most see the bigger picture of what is going on here.

#914 10 years ago

My fingers are crossed for the 90ish days estimate = worse case April

#915 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I've actually thought about bailing out...
That's as far as it got.

Seriously? If that was the case, it would have happened a long time ago. Last I had heard there is still a list of people that want to buy LE's. People are ordering standards now because LE's are not available. And JJP is going to get the LE's out late spring/early summer. I think most people realize the challenge that JJP had in front of them. Their flaw along the way was not setting expectations correctly, communication, etc. But all and all I am stunned with where they are. Those people that understand this are waiting and will eventually get the game. It just isn't worth getting all fired up over. It simply isn't worth it. This game is arguably one of the best pinball machines ever produced. Time to bail? Really? Most see the bigger picture of what is going on here.

Knowing JJP is now building June 2011 orders, I'm glad I've stuck it out. I've yet to see a WOZ in person, decided to wait until I open MY box.

From what I've seen and read online, I know this machine will be a keeper.

I've decided to no longer get myself worked up over the delays. My machine will arrive when it arrives...which should be soon.

It's still hard to contain my excitement though...

#916 10 years ago

And JJP is going to get the LE's out late spring/early summer.

Obligatory "what year?" comment.

Last email from JJP I saw said:
"We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish" as we are told to say.

WTF does that even mean? Who is telling "them" to say this? IF this person is so powerful, why can't they tell them to actually build the games

Blah.

#917 10 years ago

So now it is late Spring/early Summer? You say that as if you know something. Last Jack said was 90 days and that was two weeks ago. 75 days from now is not late Spring.

I am sure just about everyone would shut up about the delays if they knew for sure that they would get their game within 75 days from today.

#918 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

So now it is late Spring/early Summer? You say that as if you know something. Last Jack said was 90 days and that was two weeks ago. 75 days from now is not late Spring.

Let me clarify something right now. I have put in my head late spring/summer to handle any unexpected delays that may come. I am not in the know or anything like that. I am taking past experience and setting my own expectations accordingly. If it comes early spring....great. If it comes late spring...great.

#919 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Reply to eavedesian:

Excuse me! I was replying to the other person that was so sure how games were shipping thus the quote! Just like I'm quoting you and replying to you!

I HAVE asked my distributor and he isn't getting any definative information. When he has communicated delivery time frames in the past Jen herself asked me on the phone "why is he telling you that?" So I'm forced to go to the source for information.

I want my game which is why I gave them money almost 3 years ago. It was for the promise of a delivered product. Not an interest free loan to start up a business venture.

#920 10 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

Sorry you are wrong here. My distributor is waiting for ten plus LE games I'm one of them. I'm June 28th order and another couple that I know of are right in the same time period n another is in mid MAY!!

It sounds like they are planning on shipping a group of your distributor's games together to save you some shipping costs.

#921 10 years ago

Who said ANYTHING about being scammed?!?! Treated poorly YES scammed NO!! Please do not put words in my mouth.

#922 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It sounds like they are planning on shipping a group of your distributor's games together to save you some shipping costs.

Dude I hope your correct. That would be the only shining light in this fiasco but at the tune of saving a hundred bucks per game I would have rather had my game in the proper order.

#923 10 years ago

Wozecle # 5 Shipped June 7,2013. Plays great. Solid build.

#924 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Obligatory "what year?" comment.
Last email from JJP I saw said:
"We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish" as we are told to say.
WTF does that even mean? Who is telling "them" to say this? IF this person is so powerful, why can't they tell them to actually build the games
Blah.

it means even though they probably wont make this estimated date, tell the people that anyway. im not sure who or why..

the 90ish day estimated does seem to fall in line with how many left to build and at what rate they have been producing them.

#925 10 years ago

eavedesian,..
have you checked the possibility of when you ordered VS when your distributor ordered? distributor very well could have put that off a few months to fill an order to cut shipping costs.

have you seen his order invoice? it's a lot easier to tell the customer it's the supplier back logging and save face to the customer than telling the customer he had to wait a few months to fill an order.

if your tired of waiting have a look at misfit's machine WOZECLE 8k CAN and he will ship .

i have a 75th LE on order and my estimated delivery is dec2014.
i also have a HOBBITLE on order est delivery ??????

i want these now , like yesterday as i paid in full at time of order but i will exercise patience as i hope my games come with completed code and bugs worked out.
i dislike the wait, but i would dislike having something rushed out and half-assed waiting on constant repairs even more.

we can just agree to disagree on this, i really don't have the time to write an entire thesis today on the schematics of shipping/receiving, volume customer VS small VS 1 time, although i do own my own business with a daily customer base of 15,000 and ship / receive 16-60' trailers every week, i know just a wee-bit about this.

#926 10 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

we can just agree to disagree on this, i really don't have the time to write an entire thesis today on the schematics of shipping/receiving, volume customer VS small VS 1 time, although i do own my own business with a daily customer base of 15,000 and ship / receive 16-60' trailers every week, i know just a wee-bit about this.

All of your experience and knowledge doesn't mean diddly squat in this case. Jack said "First to pay, first to play." Once you make a promise to ship product in a specific order, you stick to that promise or your reputation suffers greatly.

#927 10 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

eavedesian,..
have you checked the possibility of when you ordered VS when your distributor ordered? distributor very well could have put that off a few months to fill an order to cut shipping costs.
have you seen his order invoice? it's a lot easier to tell the customer it's the supplier back logging and save face to the customer than telling the customer he had to wait a few months to fill an order.
if your tired of waiting have a look at misfit's machine WOZECLE 8k CAN and he will ship .
i have a 75th LE on order and my estimated delivery is dec2014.
i also have a HOBBITLE on order est delivery ??????
i want these now , like yesterday as i paid in full at time of order but i will exercise patience as i hope my games come with completed code and bugs worked out.
i dislike the wait, but i would dislike having something rushed out and half-assed waiting on constant repairs even more.

I'm not questioning your knowledge in the arena of shipping/receiving logistics. I was just stating the point where you said the onsies/twosies weren't shipping and they ARE! This is specifically what I am complaining about.

As far as my distributor paying on time yes you are correct I could check with him valid point.

I'm not trying to fight with anyone I'm just soooooooo frustrated! Maybe with the wrong person/group right now. I'll check n report back.

#928 10 years ago

i wonder if any customers that pre-ordered have passed-away during the waiting period to receive their pin?

could be sad but true?

skeleton-pinball1.jpgskeleton-pinball1.jpg

#929 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

i wonder if any customers that pre-ordered have passed-away during the waiting period to receive their pin?
could be sad but true?

The last time I mentioned something like that a few people got pissy about it, but I still think it is a legitimate concern when you are talking about several years. My wife did not even know I ordered for almost a year. I don't know what would have happened if I had died and JJP did not have a phone number for my wife.

3 years equals approximately 4% of an average person's lifespan.

#930 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The last time I mentioned something like that a few people got pissy about it, but I still think it is a legitimate concern when you are talking about several years. My wife did not even know I ordered for almost a year. I don't know what would have happened if I had died and JJP did not have a phone number for my wife.
3 years equals approximately 4% of an average person's lifespan.

yeah... kinda a legit & humorous question too

i still haven't told my 'ol lady there's an MMR on the way some day.
would be pretty funny if i keel-over from too many days of tex-mex and some random date in the future "another frickin" pin shows up at the front door. i'd be rollin' over in my grave laughing, imagining the look on her face and the expletives she'd be shouting. would make sailors blush.

#931 10 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

As far as my distributor paying on time yes you are correct I could check with him valid point.
I'm not trying to fight with anyone I'm just soooooooo frustrated! Maybe with the wrong person/group right now. I'll check n report back.

it's all good, it's just an internet forum where we get to vent, toss idea's or speculate.
we can only guess at Jack's business because after all it's his business.

#932 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

yeah... kinda a legit & humorous question too
i still haven't told my 'ol lady there's an MMR on the way some day.
would be pretty funny if i keel-over from too many days of tex-mex and some random date in the future "another frickin" pin shows up at the front door. i'd be rollin' over in my grave laughing, imagining the look on her face and the expletives she'd be shouting. would make sailors blush.

really valid point actually, JJP should have made a pile of #420"s cause alot of guys are gonna drop dead just from the stress of the order / wait process.

#933 10 years ago

The good thing is there's an actual product being built, in a factory and then being shipped to customers. Pinheads have waited for other start up pin companies or small build efforts for longer and in some cases the machine was never built. Hopefully WOZLE production picks up soon with LE cabinets coming back in stock. I can understand why some preorder customers are upset due to all of the delays. As an owner of the game all I can is the wait will be well worth it.

The good thing about people getting their games now is a lot of the kinks are worked out (improved building process, new light boards, etc) and they will get a game with more complete code. Speaking of code it looks like 1.26(+) should be out soon!

#934 10 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

really valid point actually, JJP should have made a pile of #420"s cause alot of guys are gonna drop dead just from the stress of the order / wait process.

hehehe...
i think a lot of folks are in the same boat with several new pin co's

#935 10 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

Not an interest free loan to start up a business venture.

Well if it makes you feel any better the majority of people do this exact thing out of every single paycheck! Lol!

Sorry probably doesn't help just trying to lighten the mood

#936 10 years ago

this was taken in sept, how many cabs do you think is there?

woz cabinets.jpgwoz cabinets.jpg
#937 10 years ago

80 in that pic

#938 10 years ago

what do we win if we guess correctly?

gumball-mx.jpeggumball-mx.jpeg

#939 10 years ago

i don't know how many is there, just a pic someone sent me thought i would share.

#940 10 years ago

I wish instead of the announcement that Pat Lawlor was hired that he'd hired 40 Mexicans to build the fking things instead! That would've made 400 people happier! Although still 70 Australians have been scammed with a oh well not my fault not helping attitude state side...

#941 10 years ago

Well confirmed my date as June 28th. I should have known. I ordered a specific number so how could he have waited a month before placing the order. Yeah, I'm clueless sometimes.

#942 10 years ago

oh well could be worse, my buddy has been on a wait list for two years just to put in an order for a scuderia, he thought he was going to have to wait until 2016 just to order.

#943 10 years ago

how many of them cabs were used for standards (NEW MONEY).most of the LEs left to ship are the 7500.00 3 yr free intrest ones. wonder how many of the 1000 numbered standards have shipped? heres a thought. maybe the 1000 numbered standards are done and now going to start decaling the cabs on rest of the standards.

#944 10 years ago

Not enough

Quoted from ls1chris:

this was taken in sept, how many cabs do you think is there?

woz cabinets.jpg 109 KB

#945 10 years ago

Well, since it looks like no one has rec'd a machine since last year, here's a gratuitous BUMP to keep you alert....

3de6f_ORIG-bump.gif3de6f_ORIG-bump.gif

#946 10 years ago

The Boob bumps are always nice......the butt bumps are better, but only slightly

#947 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

The Boob bumps are always nice......the butt bumps are better, but only slightly

Boobs on Butts..............also good

#948 10 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

Boobs on Butts..............also good

I like how you think

#949 10 years ago

Where is Centerflank or CaptainNeo when you need them? Those two seem to always have good pictures......

#950 10 years ago

Looking at boobs is important to your health, like vitamins.

tumblr_lhw8jr3huw1qdcvh4o1_500.jpgtumblr_lhw8jr3huw1qdcvh4o1_500.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.