Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 57.
#801 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Yup the component is money.

That's a giant accusation supported by what? I'm guessing nothing.

There's a big difference between questioning building 60 a week and Jack is too broke to continue.

#802 10 years ago

I think Jack is out of money to keep making the WoZ
The special "pre order "edition Ruby Red did not bring
In the money he expected to keep going
Hobbit pre sales are way down , so no money help there
Cancelations of so many people tired of the bullshit delayes

Current WOZ owners needed board replacements
Due to overheating( at what cost to Jack)
Popbumpers causing metal shavings get into the game
Causing more problems and cost

We made JJP with our money and we can't even
Get normal updates or honest explanations
Why game production keeps getting delayed by months!

Mine was supposed to be delivered by Sep 2013
Then Oct 2013, then Nov 2013 then ultimate delivery
By Xmas 2013
Then a short email announcing delay till maybe
March 2014 - June 2014

It all doesn't add up any longer
Mine was cancelled immediately !!

Time to move on.

#803 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's a giant accusation supported by what? I'm guessing nothing.
There's a big difference between questioning building 60 a week and Jack is too broke to continue.

Being a proud new owner of a woz, I surely hope he makes many more games. Having said that, why is that such a giant accusation? Until answers are given and fears dispelled, I think anything is possible. After seeing first hand what a stunning engineering achievement woz is, I seriously don't know how he can turn a profit on $6,500 preorders. I am truly amazed at everything that he had to pull together. Little things like designing a manual, creating the video logo, custom brackets, all the digital artwork and clips. It's mind blowing what that cost has to be. I don't think any company is above reproach. Hell, I do millions with a customer every year but any contract over $150k, I have to show a current P&L sheet to verify my financial health. My past doings with them have zero effect on what they will do with me in the future. JJP shouldn't be treated any differently. People should most definitely ask if the company is doing well.

#804 10 years ago

Hopefully they clear the air this week, and continue to make many new games.

#805 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

By Xmas 2013
March 2014 - June 2014
It all doesn't add up any longer
Mine was cancelled immediately !!
Time to move on.

Hi rvdv - what was your LE #? I'm calling Jen tomorrow and maybe she will give me your spot???

#806 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Hi rvdv - what was your LE #? I'm calling Jen tomorrow and maybe she will give me your spot???

Line jumping is cause for removal from the park.

#807 10 years ago

So where does that LE go to - back of the bus?

#808 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

So where does that LE go to - back of the bus?

Good question. No idea if they have a waiting list or not.

#809 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

That's some nice country around your neck of the woods.

Yes sir Stargazer, nothing like a little hill country, hope you gets yours soon!

#810 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

By Xmas 2013
March 2014 - June 2014

You got an email with Mar 14 - Jun 14 delivery? If that's true that's really really bad news!

#811 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

You got an email with Mar 14 - Jun 14 delivery? If that's true that's really really bad news!

He's the WOZ owner I was referring to when I questioned the 60 a week claim, I just didn't want to use his name without asking him. But since he told the story, there you have it. How are we going from those estimates to Mar-Jun if they're pumping out 60 a week?

#812 10 years ago

I didn't get a email

#813 10 years ago

Mushroom Cloud!

#814 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Then a short email announcing delay till maybeMarch 2014 - June 2014
It all doesn't add up any longerMine was cancelled immediately !!
Time to move on.

Care to share the 'short email announcing delay till maybe March 2014 - June 2014'? Seeing is believing...

#815 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Care to share the 'short email announcing delay till maybe March 2014 - June 2014'? Seeing is believing...

Yep - I don't believe it either....... Total BS!

#816 10 years ago

What would pasting an email prove? Anyone can type something up, that's not evidence. Either you believe a trusted and respected member of the community with an extensive collection spanning just about every manufacturer you can think of, including ones not in the US, or you think he's lying with an agenda.

#817 10 years ago

I'd prefer a screenshot indicating date, time, to & from (personal customer info can be scribbled out with the snipping tool). This way readers can read the message and the precise weasel words regarding the delay and judge for themselves while enjoying their Orville Redenbacher's Pour-Over Butter Gourmet Pop Corn.

If the post is a lie, I'm sure we will get a statement from the powers that be to refute it.

Otherwise, no email, no believe.

#818 10 years ago

Also, what was the invoice number or order date? For all we know it could have been a 2013 order date.

#819 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What would pasting an email prove? Anyone can type something up, that's not evidence. Either you believe a trusted and respected member of the community with an extensive collection spanning just about every manufacturer you can think of, including ones not in the US, or you think he's lying with an agenda.

I thought Jen was calling when your machine was due to ship, not emailing canned messages that would obviously end up here - yep, I believe he is lying.

#820 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My request wasn't an accusation that it wasn't true. I am patiently waiting on my WOZLE and want to know if it's true or not.

A trusted and respected member of the community wouldn't post something like that if it wasn't true. Let him post the email. If it's fake, it will be found out and he won't be the trusted and respected member of the community you think he is. If it is true, I will thank him for bringing it to light and Jack has some explaining to do, which is maybe what is forthcoming this week.

By the way, what difference does it make if he has 1 or 100 pins?

#821 10 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

I know JJP is a new company and I truly want them to be successful. That said, they are running a business and the two killers for the pin business are significant launch date delays and quality issues. I hear a lot of release/shipping issues which isn't good. Haven't seen a thread on quality issues yet. If that were to happen, JJP might be a one pin company.

One of your statements is TOTALLY WRONG

JJP is not a new company anymore. They have been in the pin business for over three years now, that is not new.

#822 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Collection size = trust? I better get to work.

#823 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

...so that people can gauge where the F they are at in the process besides just "calling Jen". That's getting pretty damn insulting!

What's worse is when you call Jen, get a shipping estimate, call back when the estimate is missed and it's been a few extra weeks, and she tells you "I don't know who you talked to last time you called. I would never have told you that."

Baby games.

#824 10 years ago

I guess you should never ask and just wait for the magical day it shows up at your front door.

#825 10 years ago

Where is Alex (aka. PinChroma aka. The voice of JJP) when we need him? Still shoveling snow?...

Maybe he could "chime in" and help teach how to paste an email into a forum.

#826 10 years ago

I keep on opening this thread expecting to see an SHIPPING update, but all I see is stuff like this...

ignored.jpgignored.jpg
#827 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

What's worse is when you call Jen, get a shipping estimate, call back when the estimate is missed and it's been a few extra weeks, and she tells you "I don't know who you talked to last time you called. I would never have told you that."
Baby games.

That's why I always email her. It's not going to get me my pin any faster, but I can be sure I didn't remember incorrectly that way.

#828 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

That's why I always email her. It's not going to get me my pin any faster, but I can be sure I didn't remember incorrectly that way.

Only works if she returns your e-mail. Only time she returned my email was before I commited to the pre-order, when it was a sale , she was prompt.

#829 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Only works if she returns your e-mail. Only time she returned my email was before I commited to the pre-order, when it was a sale , she was prompt.

I e-mailed her last week (Jack as well) and was given some updated ship information so she is communicating to someone. I hope what I was given in terms of a new ship estimation comes true.

#830 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I keep on opening this thread expecting to see an SHIPPING update, but all I see is stuff like this...

ignored.jpg 16 KB

So, what does that tell you?

#831 10 years ago

Check the WOZ forum. Jack said tonight that he will be completing all the pre-ordered games within 90 days.

#832 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Also, what was the invoice number or order date? For all we know it could have been a 2013 order date.

I was told via email that my final delivery date
Before x mas was moved till 2014
They were still working on orders from April
And I ordered in Nov that same year

So at least 3-6 months would be added( per their email)
From my early December 2013 promised date

Me LE was canceled , I will not support a company
Who takes customers for granted and treat
Them with disrespect

That's all I have to say about that

#833 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

I was told via email that my final delivery date
Before x mas was moved till 2014
They were still working on orders from April
And I ordered in Nov that same year
So at least 3-6 months would be added( per their email)
From my early December 2013 promised date
Me LE was canceled , I will not support a company
Who takes customers for granted and treat
Them with disrespect
That's all I have to say about that

I ordered a few months after you and they told me back in June 2013 that my estimated delivery would be Oct/Nov 2013. That was an estimate not a promise. The dates were sliding all along. You should not have been as shocked as you sound like you were in December unless you were not paying attention at all. Maybe you were not paying attention seeing that you have 69 pinball machines keeping you busy.
It does not make it right that we have had to wait this long and endure delays, but it is what it is and many of us have followed along closely and knew quite a bit of what was going on with the shipping trends.

#834 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Check the WOZ forum. Jack said tonight that he will be completing all the pre-ordered games within 90 days.

That would be great if he can pull that off. Hopefully they work out their vendor issues asap. However, like betting on our Detroit Lions I'm not betting on this, haha.

#835 10 years ago

Just to be specific... We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish"

Some people preordered non-LEs too. I don't think those are included.

1 week later
#836 10 years ago

Has anybody received notices of ECLE games being made this past week?

Just curious as I have not and I am a May 2011 order.

#837 10 years ago

It concerns me that this thread has been so quite. JJP continues to get it wrong...WTF cares about another pin being announced when you haven't even proven you can get out the first one!

#838 10 years ago

Just to be specific... We would expect to see every remaining LE game out of here in 90 days "ish"
Some people preordered non-LEs too. I don't think those are included.

I thought it was said he was building standards while waiting for the cabinets to come in for the LE's. Time to get more than one supplier in his chain for sure though. He could even put on a second shift at the plant if he could get enough parts in.

#839 10 years ago

Well, the Pat Lawlor announcement will carry momentum for another week while others and I wait....

#840 10 years ago

I thought it was said he was building standards while waiting for the cabinets to come in for the LE's. Time to get more than one supplier in his chain for sure though. He could even put on a second shift at the plant if he could get enough parts in.

A second shift is not happening, IMHO. Thats a training and payrole nightmear a new up and running company is not likely to take on yet.

#841 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

JJP is not a new company anymore. They have been in the pin business for over three years now, that is not new.

Three years is still very new in the scope of building and opening a new Amusement game manufacturing business from the ground up.

I know we live in the age of "now, now, now, gotta have it now" but try and think outside the box just a little

#842 10 years ago

Since some of the problems seem to be voltage related might it be advisable to run your WOZ from a battery back up while recharging from a surge protected circuit? I was thinking of doing this 'cause I'm in a high lightening strike anyway but might that smooth out voltage spikes?

#843 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Three years is still very new in the scope of building and opening a new Amusement game manufacturing business from the ground up.
I know we live in the age of "now, now, now, gotta have it now" but try and think outside the box just a little

I hear what your saying........but three years is kind of a long time....

#844 10 years ago

I think I saw an HUO LE trade hands for the second time. This is so frustrating. So we are realistically out to June for some orders? Which means July-August. JUST WOW. What does this mean for Hobbit? Surely we wont see hobbit production until the ECLEs are fully delivered? Or are we to the point now that that is possible? To those that asked for refunds in the last month - do you feel better? did the money come promptly with no issues?

With the way the HUO prices are coming down I am starting to feel stupid not canceling my order and getting one of those.

#845 10 years ago

Games are shipping. A guy named arcadenerd just posted that his is arriving thursday.

#846 10 years ago

Games are shipping. A guy named arcadenerd just posted that his is arriving thursday.

We don't know when he ordered. He just as well could have bought one that is in stock at Automated.
Jack said that the cabinets are still not available yet for the LEs.

#847 10 years ago

if it is arriving it does not mean it is being shipped. Might want to double check that, to be sure.

#848 10 years ago

i do not think LEs are shipping at the moment.

#849 10 years ago

He must have bought from Automated or a private seller then. I did'nt PM him. Time for Jack to find a new cabinet maker for sure though.

#850 10 years ago

Just curious have any games shipped since xmas; seems like with the new investor they would be pumping out all the les now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.