Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 57.
#601 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

gearheaddropping said:
Any other reports of machines getting delivered? Seems like crickets over the past couple of weeks.

My opinion is people are buying standards now and those are being made in larger numbers then we know. Just speculation on my part though. Its the xmas buying season

Not an opinion Rob, more like a fact. The clown took our money, built his company, then Punk'd us.
Remember the whole..... First to Pay, First to Play bit...... here is another slap in the face:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-woz-standards-we-love-trades

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#602 10 years ago

Abel Electronics said they got games in last week. Maybe the buyers simply were not pinside members since we have not heard anything about it here.
I have my fingers crossed for the mid december shipment. The invoice numbers add up to mine being in that shipment from my May 10, 2011 order. I am not about to quit at this point but its getting real sketchy. Maybe we will hear more from people who go to their open house. Hopefully we will hear that their shipping area was loaded with (full) boxes and a truck was backing up to the dock.
Although nobody would know if the boxes in the middle were empty would they?

#603 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I've lost count. The only semi-real date I'm clinging to is the promise Jack made to me that my game would be shipped before the end of the year.

He promised me the same thing in person
Now I got a email it's delayed for months !!

#604 10 years ago

Abso, where have you been?

#605 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Abso, where have you been?

Been pretty busy, trying to finish my MAS degree and the class this semester is taking a lot of time. Still waiting on my WOZ, hoped to get it before the end of the year but I think that is out. The other guy here that ordered in Mar 11 got his a while back and shipping was just under $900. That is good news, I was expecting more.

Maybe Jan now?

#606 10 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

He promised me the same thing in person
Now I got a email it's delayed for months !!

Same here, Was told 4 months ago it would be ready, and every month it gets extended!
Pissen me off Jack, Yet you continue to still make machine for your suppliers that are only just ordered. (Why do they not have to wait 2 plus years)
Disgrace

You want my business again? hmmm I'll have to think twice next time!

#607 10 years ago
Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Not an opinion Rob, more like a fact. The clown took our money, built his company, then Punk'd us.
Remember the whole..... First to Pay, First to Play bit...... here is another slap in the face:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-woz-standards-we-love-trades
Scott
Detroit Pinball

And what makes this even worse is the fact that Alex states "we are not making standards" when obviously that is not true.

Here's a thought, just tell us the truth about what is going on. No more BS, no more blowing sunshine up our skirts, no more promised dates only to watch them go by.

#608 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I've lost count. The only semi-real date I'm clinging to is the promise Jack made to me that my game would be shipped before the end of the year.

Sounds like that is not gonna happen now either. Another delay just came up.

#609 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Sounds like that is not gonna happen now either. Another delay just came up.

Yep, just heard about another delay as well.

I am done thinking about this. Maybe we will see a game by Superbowl. See you guys next year.

Enjoy your family!

#610 10 years ago

I'm shooting for May now so that I can bitch about it taking three years.

#611 10 years ago

What new delay??????

#612 10 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

And what makes this even worse is the fact that Alex states "we are not making standards" when obviously that is not true.
Here's a thought, just tell us the truth about what is going on. No more BS, no more blowing sunshine up our skirts, no more promised dates only to watch them go by.

Someone could call them and ask what date the machines were made, that would let us know when they were made but we did know they were going to produce both at the same time. The date will not tell us the ratio of standard v ECLE if they were recent production machines.

My order was late 30 June with a July 1 invoice date and I called Jen for the first time to check on it today. I was told not this year, check back in Jan with a late Jan possibility. I do know that the numbers are interesting but I do not know how many were ordered. When I placed the order it seemed like there were about 200-250 machines left. I have to say it is all I can do to be nice. I have been more than patient to JJP but we received updates. The new silence has forced me to express my displeasure at this point.

I still think I will get a great machine but I need new floats on one of the airplanes and the money tied into WOZ would be perfect. It is taking everything in my power to not dump it. It was a retirement gift when I retired from the military. I am now in my third year of my new career. Feel free to jump me for being negative but without info, As a long time supporter, I am not happy. I will update here if I get new dates.

#613 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

My order was late 30 June with a July 1 invoice date and I called Jen for the first time to check on it today. I was told not this year, check back in Jan with a late Jan possibility.

What is your invoice #?

My WOZECLE was ordered June 27th

#614 10 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

What new delay??????

Who knows why? But things slowed. On a positive note invoice #2438 did ship monday, so we do know games are going out the door. Maybe we will know more after the JJP open house. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope they get back up to 50 games per week.

#615 10 years ago

#616 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Invoice #2472 here.
Was just told by Jen this morning not to expect my machine until February.
She said they are still working on April orders....(same thing she told me around the 1st of November).
Something must be going on...

That is depressing.

One thing I noticed a couple days ago in the pictures NJGecko posted of the factory was many of the playfields on the line were turned sideways. It appeared as though they were maximizing the amount of rotisseries they could fit on the rollers, so that implied to me that there was likely a hold up on particular parts needed to finish them. This is all speculation on my end.

jjp factory.jpgjjp factory.jpg

#617 10 years ago

Christmas break.

#618 10 years ago

#619 10 years ago

2276 was delivered on 11/8/13
2288 was delivered on 11/12/13
2372 was delivered on 11/20/13 (Murfe88)
2438 is said to be in transit 12/3/13 (Ken)

#620 10 years ago

Invoice# 2337 here, and expecting delivery today

#621 10 years ago

You are correct Indypinhead. We were told from day one that games would be shipped in the order they were received. Does anybody remember when the first games started shipping? If only 400 of our preorder games have been built so far and he is building 50 per week this is not making sense unless standards are being built for distributors.

I feel bad for Jen being caught in the middle of this. But I feel worse for my family and friends who were so looking forward to having a game for the holidays.

#622 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Her response..."email me that person's name"
This was the first time Jen has ever talked to me in that "tone of voice".

Holy crap man, give Jen a break already. Dealing with the mass of phone calls day in and day out sucks! Your pin will ship as soon as your number comes up. You are going to give yourself an ulcer worrying about your ship date. Do you call your stock broker everyday right after you watch the news to see what the market is doing too?

#623 10 years ago

Jack did post to the JJP Google board today. Seems like the man just has been very busy lately and hasn't posted as a result which is understandable. Newsletter was also sent out today and JJP said they are making games as fast as they can during the holiday season.

The wait is definitely well worth it. WOZ is easily the best machine I've ever played / owned. I would think the delays has to be parts related. Who knows if theres an issue with one of the parts manufactures or something else.

#624 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Honestly I would think she must be a saint to keep it civil as long as this.. Its not her fault and everyone is probably pissed that she deals with so its only natural to let out frustration.

Got to be a parts issue I would think.. but then what can Jack say here that would make that go over well? You just need to deal with it or sell your spot. Thats why I sold. Could not deal with it.

#625 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Jack did post to the JJP Google board

Link to this board?

#626 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Link to this board?

You need a invite from JJP

#627 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

What is your invoice #?
My WOZECLE was ordered June 27th

Mine is 2512, pretty far behind you. When I called the other day I was told I was around 750 in line but that does not match other info going out. At one point we were told invoice 2500 was around 500th but I think that was wrong info. Jack did seem to refer to parts issues when he spoke earlier.

#628 10 years ago

Link to this board?

Quoted from JIM_Z:

You need a invite from JJP

I bought an LE I'm still waiting for direct from him, what else do I have to do for an invite - get out the knee pads?

#629 10 years ago

I bought an LE I'm still waiting for direct from him, what else do I have to do for an invite - get out the knee pads?

Just send JJP an email tonight and you will probably be on his google board tomorrow after you respond to the invite.

#630 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

My guess is that JJP is making more shipments to distributors...even though Jen said that no line jumping is going on.

That should be no surprise. LE Distributors came on board at that time and their turns are probably coming up now.

#631 10 years ago

Just send JJP an email tonight and you will probably be on his google board tomorrow after you respond to the invite.

He hasn't replied to my last two emails.

#632 10 years ago

He hasn't replied to my last two emails.

send an email to [email protected] asking for an invite to the google group.

#633 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

send an email to [email protected] asking for an invite to the google group.

Thanks Alex, will give Jen a try

#634 10 years ago

I ordered on May 4, 2011 and I am still waiting to receive my ECLEWOZ. In early July I emailed JJP and received a reply from Jen Guarnieri stating my game would ship in late September/early October. I asked for an update several days ago and was told late December/early January. This whole experience has become an exercise in futility. I am wondering if this is simply JJP's effort at a Ponzi scheme.

#635 10 years ago
Quoted from MaxRevs911:

I ordered on May 4, 2011 and I am still waiting to receive my ECLEWOZ. In early July I emailed JJP and received a reply from Jen Guarnieri stating my game would ship in late September/early October. I asked for an update several days ago and was told late December/early January. This whole experience has become an exercise in futility. I am wondering if this is simply JJP's effort at a Ponzi scheme.

I ordered in may 2012 and was told December in September - does not bode well for me.

#636 10 years ago
Quoted from MaxRevs911:

I am wondering if this is simply JJP's effort at a Ponzi scheme.

Crickets! The Plaintiffs that find out last it's a Ponzi are always the biggest losers. Madoff Pinball? 3,2,... till Max gets called a Troll by team WOZ.

#637 10 years ago

As stated in my earlier post, I am very annoyed with the delays but the machines are coming, just at a slower pace than expected. It is not right to call it a ponzi scheme, those kind of accuastions can really get people into trouble. Do not do that here. Posting displeasure is understandable, false accusations are not.

#638 10 years ago

May 1st I was told July
July 23rd I was told late Sept
September 20th I was told mid november and 200 games were in front of me
November 11 I was told early to mid december

And its pretty obvious now that anytime this year is not in the cards. So 200 games have not yet been built since September 20th. What happened to the 50 games per week that we were told was happening? If only 25 per week were being built my early May order would be done. And yesterday another distributor posted that he had not yet received his april order.....so I'm probably looking at Feburary or later now.
If JJP suppliers could not get parts for 600 playfields in 7 months after they started producing games something is seriously wrong here. C'mon....thats less than 100 parts per month for a supplier on single part items. Sure there are multiple quantities on some parts (like light boards) but the machines spit them out quicker than you can spit out cherry pits.
If playfields were the most intensive part to build he is only getting 21 per week average which is just over 5 per day. The rest of the parts get tooled up and the suppliers run larger amounts per run....not 20 here and 20 there.
Somebody somewhere is dropping the ball instead of running it all the way down the field.

#639 10 years ago

May 1st I was told July
July 23rd I was told late Sept
September 20th I was told mid november and 200 games were in front of me
November 11 I was told early to mid december

I here you Glen, ordered 2.5 years ago, paid in full 12/5/11. I talked to the wife this evening and I will be listing my spot for sale this Sunday and will be calling Gary at Able tomorrow.

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#640 10 years ago

I had to wait 5 weeks for my STLE, I can't believe you guys have had to wait years and now want out. Are you guys done with pre-purchases of pinball machines? When I have guys working for me I NEVER pay till all the work is done. I've learned over the years if you want production out of people pay them when the job is done. Funny how that works. They've got your money and game, what's the hurry?

6cpcysl.jpg6cpcysl.jpg
#641 10 years ago

Sometimes you just have too many things going on in your life, and the worst of them are the ones you have no control over. When that happens its good to get rid of the problems you have no control over.

When a hobby turns into a constant problem/pain in the ass its no fun anymore. If we had been given a concrete date even further ahead years ago it would have been acceptable. I've turned down some pretty good deals on other games that could have filled that spot all this time. Its been empty since spring due to the missed dates. The constantly changing shipping dates on this game is like trying to nail jello to a wall.

The wife still wants it so I told her I'm giving it until XMas to show up. After that she will probably not care anymore either. I'm not mad at all, I just don't care anymore.

Additionally I have to go in for shoulder surgery again soon as it can get scheduled. If the game arrives here after the surgery I will be helpless to do anything for over 6 months other than eat and wipe my butt. I wouldn't even be able to get the box into the garage, and will not be able to play any pinball. It would be stupid to put off my medical needs on this painful issue over a pinball game.

#642 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

I had to wait 5 weeks for my STLE, I can't believe you guys have had to wait years and now want out. Are you guys done with pre-purchases of pinball machines? When I have guys working for me I NEVER pay till all the work is done. I've learned over the years if you want production out of people pay them when the job is done. Funny how that works. They've got your money and game, what's the hurry?

Not only have we had to wait years but we have paid for the machines. The customers are the venture capitalists and it is taking a heck of a long time to get a return on our investment. Did we take a risk? Yes. Were we patient? More than could be expected. Are we frustrated? Yes. JJP's failure to deliver on virtually every target date mentioned, continually missed deadlines, and lack of information about where anyone is in the queue and what production numbers are, leave many of us wondering if we will ever get what we have paid for and waited years for.

Would I ever pre-purchase a pinball machine from Jersey Jack Pinball? No. I may pre-order from a manufacturer at some future date but I will never again provide payment in full for a non-existent machine. As many others have said, if the company was straight with us and gave us realistic delivery dates we might no be overjoyed but at least we might take some comfort in knowing the real delivery date. Instead jack is out hawking new versions of the same machine we ordered and pre-selling another non-existent machine. If part procurement was an issue how can anyone, in good conscience, continue to take peoples' money betting on the come?

I stepped into this mess of my own free will and I own the frustration. It takes two to tango and so far the other party is not dancing to the same honest principles as those of us who paid for the privilege.

#643 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

In my conversation with Jen, the statement she made, "invoice numbers have nothing to do with shipping" bothered me. I always thought that machines were to be shipped in the order that they were received. I guess that really isn't the case after all.
I also pointed out that #2438 just shipped on Monday. Her response....."well, that person is getting his machine from a distributor, that doesn't count".
I also said that it was posted on the JJP forum that #2372 shipped almost a month ago...
I was just stating a few facts to her.
I literally had to beg her just to get a guess on my machine's shipping date...I guess I don't blame her though. Every shipment date I've ever received from JJP has always been pushed back at least 2 months when I check back with them a month later.
My guess is that JJP is making more shipments to distributors...even though Jen said that no line jumping is going on.
Still.....it would be nice if Jack "grew a pair" and started communicating again.
Hell. he had the balls to start up JJP, but now he doesn't have the balls to post to the forums any more?
The continuous communication JJP used to provide was the best part about this "journey". I was excited to be a part of this.
Now, I just want it to be over with.

I hear your pain, and it has happened to me as well!
Tho DISTRIBUTORS can order and get there's within a few months. (NOT the way to do business Jack)
I was also told that my machine would be ready 3 months ago, Now being told Jan.
While out local Distributor who has only come on board 3 months ago has had 32 WOZLEOZ machines landed! Go Figure...... (oww forgot, JJP had to make good as his contract had a clause for default $$$ if machines were not met within a timely matter)

P.s Jack wonders why I have not pre-ordered a Hobbit? Sorry mate, Maybe if your kept your WORD things might have been different.

#644 10 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I hear your pain, and it has happened to me as well!
Tho DISTRIBUTORS can order and get there's within a few months. (NOT the way to do business Jack)
I was also told that my machine would be ready 3 months ago, Now being told Jan.
While out local Distributor who has only come on board 3 months ago has had 32 WOZLEOZ machines landed! Go Figure...... (oww forgot, JJP had to make good as his contract had a clause for default $$$ if machines were not met within a timely matter)
P.s Jack wonders why I have not pre-ordered a Hobbit? Sorry mate, Maybe if your kept your WORD things might have been different.

I am frustrated as well and not trying to pick your words apart but what is a WOZLEOZ? I am guessing you are talking about WOZECLE. If you are talking about a WOZ it is bad that he got in three months ago and has them. If he really got in three months ago I doubt it is actually WOZECLE that he got because they have been gone a while unless those were machines headed to AUS. I am only tossing ideas, your details are not enough to make a real decision and are going to just cause problems unless you get more details.

If he did just get in on 32 machines, that is almost a week it set back the waiting list unless your details are wrong and he was in before.

#645 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

I am frustrated as well and not trying to pick your words apart but what is a WOZLEOZ? I am guessing you are talking about WOZECLE. If you are talking about a WOZ it is bad that he got in three months ago and has them. If he really got in three months ago I doubt it is actually WOZECLE that he got because they have been gone a while unless those were machines headed to AUS. I am only tossing ideas, your details are not enough to make a real decision and are going to just cause problems unless you get more details.
If he did just get in on 32 machines, that is almost a week it set back the waiting list unless your details are wrong and he was in before.

There the Wizard of Oz LE Aussie editions.

You can see some here

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Wizard-Of-OZ-Pinball-Machine-NEW-Jersey-Jack-Pinball-/161166229383?pt=AU_CoinOp&hash=item2586417f87#ht_1137wt_1161

#646 10 years ago

OK, that is starting to make things come together, many things. The markings on the box show those as ECLEWOZ AULE. I was not aware of your WOZLEOZ branding.

It looks like there have been over 80 of those made if they are produced in sequence. That would make sense of some of the odd delays we have just seen that did not add up to the numbers that were to be coming out of JJP. The AUS situation is bad all around and JJP is trying to make things better. Cannot fault them for that, but those getting made now is not something that has been mentioned much, or even at all. I try to follow it and I have not heard about those being made now. I thought they were still trying to sort things out there.

80 machines is a couple week delay for the rest of us. The hope I had a six weeks ago of getting my machine right before the third Christmas since I ordered went down the drain. It did not add up until this info surfaced. It is my personal opinion that these really caused the Apr 11 and later orders to be delayed. I do not have any inside info, just based on watching the order/delivery date list go by and then go off-track. I bet Jack wishes we were not connected and would have never started that list.

#647 10 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

This is the first I had heard that Mr. Pinball finally received some of those 250 special Australian version WOZ.
I guess my speculation from about a month ago was mostly dead on.

#648 10 years ago

Is there a "barf" emoticon?
Looks like the Australian special games are green and also have the LE topper.

Hopefully now that they have fulfilled some of the 250 game AUS order they can get back to full time on finishing the ECLE customer's games in the first 3 months of the new year.
At least JJP should be flush with cash now.

One question Squizz, do all 250 of the AUS games have to be made now or can some of them wait until the first batches are sold?

#649 10 years ago

So whats Aussie Edition? It looks the same on ebay...?

#650 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit:

So whats Aussie Edition? It looks the same on ebay...?

It looks like it does not have the wooden apron and is numbered with what looks like a # of 250.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 16.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.