Celebrate23.jpg
Celebrate21.gif
Celebrate19.gif
Celebrate20.gif
Celebrate18.gif
Celebrate17.jpg
the-psychiatrist-is-in.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 57.
#451 10 years ago

Looks like roughly 50 more games and mine will be ready to ship, can't wait! #2288

#452 10 years ago

Woo Hoo! We certainly are seeing a pattern here that gives us a pretty good idea of when our games will ship. Thanks for posting the info guys.

#453 10 years ago

Mine shipped yesterday and I ordered mine February 14th, 2011 number 131. Don't know how late February early March orders got in front of mine, but it will all be water under the bridge if this pin rocks. Can't wait until Monday to finally get my hands on this pin.

#454 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

Looks like roughly 50 more games and mine will be ready to ship, can't wait! #2288

And I'm right behind you!

#455 10 years ago

I just heard today that my ECLE is ready to ship Can't wait! Invoice # 2252.

#456 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And I'm right behind you!

Looks like the wait will soon be over, other had to wait alot longer but I've def been looking forward to it.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I just heard today that my ECLE is ready to ship Can't wait! Invoice # 2252.

Let the count down continue 38! Need a video of the Count from Sesame Street

#457 10 years ago

I still have 220 in front of me.

My count down is going to take a little longer I guess.

#458 10 years ago

Looks like I'm back to guessing again since they are building and shipping standards. I thought they were gonna stay with the LE games now until they ran them out.

#459 10 years ago

So, have we hit any April orders yet? I know we are going by invoice numbers.

#460 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

So, have we hit any April orders yet? I know we are going by invoice numbers.

I would think very soon. My game, invoice #2252, just shipped today and is a 3/23/11 order.

#461 10 years ago

Looks like dealer orders are going thru now. I just talked to a guy who ordered 18 months ago and his game is being shipped. He has no invoice number on it. So I do not know if our invoice numbers mean anything at this point or not other than a somewhat "general yardstick" to guess with.

#462 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Looks like dealer orders are going thru now. I just talked to a guy who ordered 18 months ago and his game is being shipped. He has no invoice number on it. So I do not know if our invoice numbers mean anything at this point or not other than a somewhat "general yardstick" to guess with.

I believe it depends on when the dealer ordered

#463 10 years ago

if it helps any, A buddy of mine got his ECLE yesterday, He ordered it in June of 2011. Dont know his invoice number.

#464 10 years ago

Kinda feeling this lately...

boss_dangling_carrot_for_employee_anim_md_wm.gifboss_dangling_carrot_for_employee_anim_md_wm.gif
#465 10 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

if it helps any, A buddy of mine got his ECLE yesterday, He ordered it in June of 2011. Dont know his invoice number.

Well, I ordered in May of 2011 and my invoice is 2395.

#466 10 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Almost certianly from a distributor.

#467 10 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

My order was placed in late June, 2011

Haven't heard a thing.

Last word I got, was most likely early December.

I'm having my doubts.

#468 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

My order was placed in late June, 2011
Haven't heard a thing.
Last word I got, was most likely early December.
I'm having my doubts.

Don't doubt. Seems like production is picking up. And once it arrives, you'll be playing and forget all about the wait.....

#469 10 years ago

My order is 19 feb 2011 and Jen told my last week oktober.
So

#470 10 years ago

Getting so tired of having to check with JJP to get ANY shipping updates not to mention the continued shipping promises of mid-May, mid-June, mid-July, mid-August & mid-October (at least in August they skipped Sept. instead of saying mid-next month).
I emailed them again Wed. (10/30/13) & Jen said ours will ship the week of the 18th. (Nov.) I think I actually believe that they may be telling me the truth this time.
Invoice #2276
Ordered 26 March @ the 2011 TPF JJP seminar
Our "Official" invoice was dated April 4 2011

I talked with another Texas Pin-Head that has a WOZ-LE on order & he said Jack told him (in mid Oct.) they were up to 12 WOZ's a day, I can only guess that they are NOT all LE's rolling off the assembly line which is just wrong for so many reasons.

I'm really hoping that WOZ-LE is an "all bases loaded, 3 runs down in the bottom of the ninth inning home run HIT" or I may be cancelling our Hobbit-LE order.

#471 10 years ago

Hey Pin_-_K. I would think that you will definitely have your machine by then. Mine, # 2252 (3/23/11), shipped out this past Monday and is arriving today and I was told it wouldn't arrive until the week of Nov 3rd. I think some of the recent invoice #'s hit may be distributor orders with multiple machines which may be causing a little back-up for the single orders. I hope you get yours earlier then the week of the 18th. It will be well worth it in the end!

#472 10 years ago

They must be building lots of standards for the ops. My #2369 ordered thru JJP is now backed up (again) to early/mid December. This is not the way to treat buyers who paid in advance and therefore allowed Jack to set up the company. So #2252 was shipped this week and its going to be another 5-6 weeks to build another 117 games? We paid in advance nearly 2 1/2 years ago. I'm really getting sick of this delivery date being constantly moved back despite all the information we get about how many "more" games are being built all the time. Something here is not adding up. Is there another form of "new math" I have not been taught?

#473 10 years ago

They must be building lots of standards for the ops. My #2369 ordered thru JJP is now backed up (again) to early/mid December. This is not the way to treat buyers who paid in advance and therefore allowed Jack to set up the company. So #2252 was shipped this week and its going to be another 5-6 weeks to build another 117 games? We paid in advance nearly 2 1/2 years ago. I'm really getting sick of this delivery date being constantly moved back despite all the information we get about how many "more" games are being built all the time. Something here is not adding up. Is there another form of "new math" I have not been taught?

I agree with you 100% and am so fed up
I ordered June 13th invoice 2421, if I'm not playing by Christmas morning I hope Jack gets a lump of coal in his stocking

#474 10 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I'm 2438 and have been told a few weeks in mid October. I don't think the deadline is gonna stick again. I'm starting to get frustrated.

Ken
www.pinballrebel.com

#475 10 years ago

I have been frustrated. I ordered May 11th 2011 and was originally told Summer , then September then October then November and I am pretty sure its not going to show up in November either. I know distributors that keep getting regulars in after they sell the ones they already have. Its a bunch of bullshit.

#476 10 years ago

Huh. I was told early to mid October in mid August, and it actually arrived on Halloween, so I figured they were getting caught up and up to speed...

#477 10 years ago

I understand the frustration, but in the end it's the game that counts, and it certainly does seem like the games are really starting to be shipped at a faster clip. My date was pushed back from July, but is on it's way now, once you get the word, the wait just seems to not matter anymore.

#478 10 years ago

For the data people: invoice 2262 (ordered late March 2011) shipped late last week.

#479 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

For the data people: invoice 2262 (ordered late March 2011) shipped late last week.

Sweet!! 26 more!!

#480 10 years ago

I'm probably at the end of the line and I don't like the wait either but it's worth it for (arguably) the best pin in years. JJP has been moving the goal posts for some time now but I think it's due to enthusiastic optimism and not simple lying to the consumer. My small business was expected to open in 4 months and it took over 2 years to open the doors -things occur you didn't anticipate. The Hobbit roll out will be much smoother due to the lessons learned on WOZ. The WOZ I've played is both exciting to play and amazing to look at - Jack hasn't keep all his promises but 'has delivered on the essential ones.

#481 10 years ago

We aren't building standards. We had a small slow down in PC parts availability due to a fire in china in the factory that makes 25% of the worlds ram (Hynix). Memory (and ssd) stock quickly depleted from every var and the ones that did have were gouging 400%.

We have sourced from another location and parts arrived. So back to building.

#483 10 years ago

Guys, my game arrived this past Friday and I can easily say the wait was well worth it. In my opinion WOZ is the best pinball machine ever made. When I took that first look of the clear coated cabinet all I could thing was "Wow, this thing is a work of art". The game was packed very carefully and I've had zero issues since it arrived. I've never had so much fun before playing pinball and find WOZ to be extremely addictive. The rules with 1.22 are already pretty deep but I can't wait to work towards reaching Battle The Wicked Witch and Somewhere Over the Rainbow once those modes get in the game. Overall just extremely impressed

#484 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Guys, my game arrived this past Friday and I can easily say the wait was well worth it. In my opinion WOZ is the best pinball machine ever made. When I took that first look of the clear coated cabinet all I could thing was "Wow, this thing is a work of art". The game was packed very carefully and I've had zero issues since it arrived. I've never had so much fun before playing pinball and find WOZ to be extremely addictive. The rules with 1.22 are already pretty deep but I can't wait to work towards reaching Battle The Wicked Witch and Somewhere Over the Rainbow once those modes get in the game. Overall just extremely impressed

Reading this makes me feel feel more comfortable about not "bailing out".

Can't wait to see/play my WOZ for the first time.

Hopefully, it will arrive before Christmas.

#485 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I was there for this un-boxing, and I have to agree with the assessment. The game will be worth it.

#486 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wait until you get some crazy stacked modes, etc. The variety of shots in the playfield layout is excellent--makes other recent games seem pretty vanilla/limited, for the most part. WOZ also seems to play faster than most widebodies IMO. Looking forward to your review!

(Just more support for the oft-stated sentiment here that WOZ is worth the wait!)

#487 10 years ago

Quality is worth waiting for. Even past Christmas. I still have a good wait, but Jack has delivered an incredible game!

#488 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Curious what your invoice # was?

TIA.

Pin - K

#489 10 years ago

Got the email from Jen today invoice #2288 WOZECLE #46!!! Is ready to ship

That made my day

#490 10 years ago

Talked to Jen today; invoice #2276 dated 4 April 2011 for WOZECLE #108 will be shipping tomorrow - WOO HOO!!!

Can't freaking wait till it gets here!

1 week later
#491 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Talked to Jen today; invoice #2276 dated 4 April 2011 for WOZECLE #108 will be shipping tomorrow - WOO HOO!!!
Can't freaking wait till it gets here!

WOZ-LE #108, got here late Friday night (9:15 PM), left early Friday for a suposedly afternoon delivery!!

Damaged in transit but it finally got here - working with Jen & R+L Carriers to get it straightened out - wish me luck.

After waiting 2 years & 8 months it was a real Roller-Coaster of a week - actually really excited all week until Jack's Friday announcement of 1500 more LE's & then to top it off to have it show up damaged. Almost told the carrier to just take it back but outwardly it didn't look that bad + the driver wouldn't stick around for me to safely open it up - he still had 1 more delivery.

Pin - K

#492 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

Got the email from Jen today invoice #2288 WOZECLE #46!!! Is ready to ship
That made my day

WOZECLE #46 arrived at my home Tuesday afternoon, the delivery guy almost crashed it into my work truck but ultimately made a last sec save so everything's all good. Looking forward to getting her set up in her new home!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#493 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Curious what your invoice # was?
TIA.
Pin - K

#2252. The machine shipped out October 29th.

#494 10 years ago

#2169 ordered 2/22/11 ships tomorrow [11/14].
Just secured a STLE that should be here soon.
only had 2 NIB games in my life and now getting 2 a couple weeks apart!
woohoo!

#495 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

#2169 ordered 2/22/11 ships tomorrow [11/14].
Just secured a STLE that should be here soon.
only had 2 NIB games in my life and now getting 2 a couple weeks apart!
woohoo!

I thought JJP was shipping April 2011 orders by now?

At this rate, I'll probably receive my MMrLE before my WOZ....(June 2011 order).

#496 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

We aren't building standards. We had a small slow down in PC parts availability due to a fire in china in the factory that makes 25% of the worlds ram (Hynix). Memory (and ssd) stock quickly depleted from every var and the ones that did have were gouging 400%.
We have sourced from another location and parts arrived. So back to building.

How many are you guys buying at a time? I would think you would source all the ECLE parts at minimum plus some portion or percentage of extra for standards.

#497 10 years ago

I got an email from Jen yesterday saying it is now looking like either the Week Dec 9th or Dec 16th for me. I ordered on May 11 , 2011.

#498 10 years ago

why does it feel like they are going backwards instead of foward? Jan 2012 order, booooo!

#499 10 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

I got an email from Jen yesterday saying it is now looking like either the Week Dec 9th or Dec 16th for me. I ordered on May 11 , 2011.

I believe murfe88 got an update from JJP and posted today on the WOZ google group that his game is now ready to ship.

#500 10 years ago

Yes Katie emailed me Yesteday saying my game is ready to ship. The day before I got an email from Jen saying its either Dec 9th or Dec 16th. I sure hope they didn't confuse me with somebody else.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 2,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 57.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-ship-update-for-woz-last-person-to-get-their-woz-post-order-date-please/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.