Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by hawkmoon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I own a Gottlieb Target Alpha machine from the early 70's, and I need several repairs done. I live in Redding, CA and the one guy I knew of that we had fixing pinball machines has left town. Does anyone from Sacramento travel to do repairs? Anybody have any ideas?

#2 7 years ago

Take it go Pagg 2017
Then it get fixed
Just gotta sit tight till May

No cost repair

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for the reply, rvdv, however, I'm not sure I understand what Pagg 2017 is? Does anyone else have any suggestions for pinball repair services in Redding, CA?

#4 7 years ago

PAGG stands for Pin a go go
It's a pinball show in Dixon
Every year in May
300 pins to play

Check out the website

1 week later
#5 7 years ago

I own a Gottlieb Target Alpha machine from the early 70's, and I need several repairs done. I live in Redding, CA and the one guy I knew of that we had fixing pinball machines has left town. Does anyone from Sacramento travel to do repairs? Anybody have any ideas?

#6 7 years ago

I'm from Redding , but probably not visiting 'til next year.

1 month later
#7 7 years ago

Pinball Pirate may travel this far? His in the Bay

#8 7 years ago

Pinball Machine repair in the Placer County area of Northern California
Over 25 years experience
Fast friendly service
Reasonable rates
Thank you
Craig
http://www.fixmypinballmachine.com/home.html

#9 7 years ago

JTpinball,my tech guy comes from SAC,and does it all!!His name is Mike,and he comes to Lake Almanor weekends ,and comes here to me if i need him! Crown Amusement Service.5942 Don Way,unit D,Carmichael Ca.( 916 481 0366) Now,he maybe higher price,but worth it!! Have you tried DrWilly here in Redding??Skyler Lane,5262029,he is a good tech,younger,and has pins here in Redding at The Dip,and other locations!!Tell them both i sent ya!! Come over and play at my little arcade sometime!!:)peace

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-repair-in-redding-california and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.