9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Thor-NL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

js.jpg
    IMG_1590.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Looking for reference on millerjl please. Also, is anyone familiar with his STTNG or be willing to take a look at it for me? Game seems very nice but I'm in Las Vegas making it rough to inspect before purchase. Any and all responses are greatly appreciated.

#2 9 years ago

I've attached a picture of myself for those that know me around the Detroit area by face rather than by name (this would be any of the gang from the Marvin's League, Arcade League, or Michigan Pinball Expo). As for those that know me by name, my full name is Justin Miller.

IMG_1590.jpgIMG_1590.jpg
    #3 9 years ago

Hey I know that guy

js.jpgjs.jpg

From local events and stuff.

#4 9 years ago

Bump. Can anyone in the Detroit area provide a reference ?

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stradermays:

Bump. Can anyone in the Detroit area provide a reference ?

I see him around at tons of events and have talked to him before. He's a known fixture, a nice guy, but I've never been on a picnic with him or anything....

.....but the year isn't over yet.

Sorry that's all i got...anyone else?!

#6 9 years ago

I know Justin Miller and his wife. Both great people. You can trust him!

Koz

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I see him around at tons of events and have talked to him before. He's a known fixture, a nice guy, but I've never been on a picnic with him or anything....
    .....but the year isn't over yet.
    Sorry that's all i got...anyone else?!

And I know Koz and you can trust him...so by the transitive property you're good to go!

#8 9 years ago

I dont know any of these people but Justins photo post cracked me up. He looks like an honest bloke and if he wasnt a decent guy he wouldnt have posted his head. I would buy a pin from that guy.

#9 9 years ago

to add...

stradermays, if you have any other concerns, feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 248-895-8805 and we can discuss. I see no point in publicly letting Justin know how good of a guy he is

Thanks, John Kosmal (MPE Show Director)

#10 9 years ago

^^ There is no spoon ?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-references-on-millerjl-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.