Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by cardfelon
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mind_The_Gap_Logo_by_rrward.png
    6_Gaps.jpg
    image.jpg
    th_turd-polish.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0186.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1400.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1399.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1398.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Ok,Heres the deal. Looking for 2 playfield that need artwork touch up. Send me what you got and price.

Just painted the outer lane on an Addams.

Gap is going to be doing playfield and cabinet touch ups in the near future using air brushes.

100MEDIA_IMAG1398.jpg100MEDIA_IMAG1398.jpg 100MEDIA_IMAG1399.jpg100MEDIA_IMAG1399.jpg 100MEDIA_IMAG1400.jpg100MEDIA_IMAG1400.jpg

#2 11 years ago

#3 11 years ago

I have none but look forward to seeing your finished work. I might find some work for you in the future once the ball is rolling. I assume you will Clear Coat once complete.

#4 11 years ago

I have a thrashed FH playfield I'll charge you 400 to restore, lmk.

Are you also clearcoating?

#5 11 years ago

Yes we will be clear coating the playfields after we are done touching them up.

#6 11 years ago

PM sent GAP....I have multiple different titles/condition pf's to choose from.

#7 11 years ago

I have a HS I'm in the middle of. The Pf is out and stripped top and bottom. I have been looking for a good replacement and getting ready to try my hand at the art work. I've already replaced all the decals and.leveled the inserts. It's has a few wear spots but def not blown out. It's a good canadate. What are you looking to do?

IMAG0186.jpgIMAG0186.jpg

#8 11 years ago

Older PF's?

IMAG0188.jpgIMAG0188.jpg

#9 11 years ago

The Pin_ Family.. I like your high speed II playfield I will do the art work for free. I do have an art degree. After that is done I'll clear it and you can just pay for the clear coating or I 'll send it back and you can have some one clear coat it. I'll charge on the clear coating for what ever the clearcoat guy charges me. Also send me pics of your other playfield. Send pics to info @greatamericanpinballdotcom

Or if your looking to sell the playfield let me know.

#10 11 years ago

Great service if all goes well GAP. Right now it seems really hard to get other playfield restorers to commit to doing a playfield. I think they are swamped with work.

So if you can make it work, I think you will be very busy as well.

I have a White Water playfield from Mirco coming, but as soon as I swap them I will be emailing you for the old one to get done.

#11 11 years ago

I will have three guys doing the artwork restoration with me. I will be over seeing the whole process as well as doing artwork myself.

#12 11 years ago

#13 11 years ago

If you want a real challenge I'm more than happy to send you a batman data east playfield that lost a lot of the playfield with the mylar removal. I started working on it and it's past my skills so it's collecting dust right now. I'd be happy to send it to you and pay you some $$$ if you can get it nice again. Let me know. I want to get it restored but don't have the $$$ to put into the machine but I figured this could be a win win here. You can test your artist and if it comes out nice I pay you some for your time. If you can't get it to work out you send the playfield back to incase I get the itch to try again.

It's got some planking and will need some insert work too...

Here is a post with pics of the playfield.
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-pf-restore-part-1

Thanks,
    Brad

#14 11 years ago

Great to know. GL

#15 11 years ago

PM and email sent gap. Wasn't to clear on the email address from above. I would be honored to have a gap original. Excited to. My contact info is all in the email. Let me know.

#17 11 years ago

I feel like I won the lottery. Everything is not set in stone or anything but the offer is an amazing offer. I have and will accept of course. I have already bought everything new for HS so it will look like a gem when it's all done. Thank you gap. You must be a business genius. Taking on my PF for free(plus cc and shipping) is a fantastic idea.lol. I think more businesses should do the same thing.lol. All jokes aside I'm very grateful.

#18 11 years ago

Talked to Mike at GAP earlier. He's going to touch up my pf and cc. Im sending it out in the morning, yayyyyyy! Im very excited. I will of course post lots of pics when it returns. Thanks again Mike, that was a classy move on your part.

#19 11 years ago

HS PF is in the mail. GAP is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 months later
    #20 11 years ago

Wow what garbage. Don't do business with this joker. Hope nobody else got screwed.

#21 11 years ago

If it sounds too good to be true...

#22 11 years ago

Never mind

#23 11 years ago

I should send you a bunch of my personal ones to do for me, since I never get to restore my own stuff.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

I feel like I won the lottery.

#25 11 years ago

This didn't need bumping. It was linked to in the other thread. Now there are 2 threads on the exact same subject. Plus the replies make no sense unless you've been reading the other one.

#26 11 years ago

Marco sucks!!

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from chocky909:

This didn't need bumping. It was linked to in the other thread. Now there are 2 threads on the exact same subject. Plus the replies make no sense unless you've been reading the other one.

Lol, it's relevant, they are both related. And honestly who hasn't seen the other one by now?

#28 11 years ago

IBTL.

th_turd-polish.jpgth_turd-polish.jpg

#29 11 years ago

I have a couple that need work. although I won't send them until you return your avatar to the one that correctly identified "GAP". I think you'll know which one. lol

#30 11 years ago

maybe something like this?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#31 11 years ago

mind the gap...

#32 11 years ago

Gap the mind!

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from z28dan:

maybe something like this?

Ah, now this thread is heading somewhere.

#35 11 years ago

Is it heart shaped, or kind of a devil with little horns? Both? Yeah, probably both.

Hmm. Speaking of horns...

#36 11 years ago

In before the lock

6_Gaps.jpg6_Gaps.jpg

#38 11 years ago

mind the gap...

Mind_The_Gap_Logo_by_rrward.pngMind_The_Gap_Logo_by_rrward.png

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

The Pin_ Family.. I like your High Speed II playfield I will do the art work for free. I do have an art degree. After that is done I'll clear it and you can just pay for the clear coating or I 'll send it back and you can have some one clear coat it. I'll charge on the clear coating for what ever the clearcoat guy charges me. Also send me pics of your other playfield. Send pics to info @greatamericanpinballdotcom
    Or if your looking to sell the playfield let me know.

What's the art degree in and from where? I worked on my MFA at one of the best art schools in the country but it doesn't make me a playfield restorer.

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

In before the lock

In order then, I think I'm going to go with; 2,1,3,6,4,5.

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

not work/wife safe....

My work blocked The Chive as I looked at it way too much at work

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-playfields-for-art-work-touch-ups and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.