(Topic ID: 322588)

Need pictures under the playfield for a gottlieb gaucho

By Jets_1479

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hello, wrapping up a project gaucho. I got 2 wires near the coin door that are just there and no obvious place they go to. Can some who owns this game lift the playfield and take a picture of the fuse/tilt panel? Also of the playfield bottom at the top? There is a light there and I can’t see where its wires come from.

1 week later
#2 1 year ago

can ya post pictures of the area you need to see and ideally the wire colors you want to know about?

#3 1 year ago

How many coin slots did your Gaucho come configured with?

I've owned a couple machines that had extra factory wires at the coin door for the option of a 3rd coin slot, while my game came configured for 2 slots.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
€ 175.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Kami's Pinball Parts
Toppers
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-pictures-under-the-playfield-for-a-gottlieb-gaucho?hl=runbikeskilee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.