• Latest reply 5 years ago by MikeO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1B758A2B-CB9F-4649-A3B1-E61A8CEE0180 (resized).jpeg
2E5EDA85-2066-4C72-A002-07EB23393D21 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I just repinned a Buck Rogers and have a small issue after putting it back together.

The issue is that ones don’t display on players 3 and 4 displays.

Here’s what I know.

1. The ones displayed correctly before repinning.
2. When in display test mode the ones do not display for players 3 and 4.
3. The game is running a very early version ni-wumpf cpu with early version ROM.

I hope I didn’t get a pin off. I was bery meticulous about putting pins back in the correct positions. Bit not good enough to take a before picture.

Which is why I am here. Can someone post a photo of A1J2 display connector showing the wire colors and positions? I’ve attached a picture below of these connectors for this game afrer repinning. Thanks for the help.

2E5EDA85-2066-4C72-A002-07EB23393D21 (resized).jpeg2E5EDA85-2066-4C72-A002-07EB23393D21 (resized).jpeg
#4 5 years ago

I only had a Joker Poker manual to go by and it indicated pins 18 and 19 drove the “h” segments which make up the one and could not make sense of the connector on this game as there are no stray wires on the bundle but I’ll look again seeing TheWiz’s photo. Thank you to both of you.

#5 5 years ago

We found the missing wire on dead pins on the adjacent connector A1J3. I got it mixed up when I first started repinning.

Thanks for the help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-pictures-of-buck-rogers-display-connectors-wires-at-cpu?tu=MikeO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.