You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16132317786214183730038638547004 (resized).jpg
gp_pinliz2 (resized).jpg
gp_pinliz1 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Restoring a couple games, Game Plan Pinball Lizard and Williams Big Deal/Big Dick.

First on the 1980 GamePlan Pinball Lizard...
The middle of the playfield is really worn. Would love to get a good high-res picture so we can attempt to repair this. The internet database pictures are really small and not very helpful.

Next on the 1963 William Big Deal/Big Dick...
This is a conversion. There's a long story on how this game came about (you can do a Goggle search to find it), but that's not the issue here. We have the score glass, but my question is about the playfield plastics. Were they changed in this conversion? if so, does anyone have any pictures of the plastics?

thanks!
[email protected]
(direct email best)

gp_pinliz1 (resized).jpggp_pinliz1 (resized).jpg

gp_pinliz2 (resized).jpggp_pinliz2 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

I might have a Lizard. Hit me up in about a week if someone else doesn’t come thru.

#3 3 years ago

Got the Lizard pics thanks. So now was just wondering if anyone had a "big dick" picture so i can figure out if the plastics were changed...

1 week later
#4 3 years ago

I've got a coindoor that will clean up nice if u need one.

16132317786214183730038638547004 (resized).jpg16132317786214183730038638547004 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.98
$ 179.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-picture-help-gp-lizard-wms-big-deal-big-dick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.