(Topic ID: 193231)

Need Pics of United/Williams Supreme Shuffle Bowler

By AZDbacker

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AZDbacker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Just bought one of these as a project. I actually passed on it but the seller made me a deal I couldn't refuse Right off the bat, I can tell you that it powers on but will not start a game. From my first inspection, I see that the coin door was hacked with a credit switch and in the back of the machine, the the main relay/switch bank on the inside of the door was hacked....like REALLY hacked. No idea what they were trying to do but seeing network wire instead of actual electrical wire makes me uneasy. Anyway, I REALLY need some good pics to go along with the schematics this thing comes with. Inside the coin door, Top -down while standing in the player position to show the front of the alley with the metal cutouts and some good shots of the guts in the head. This should be fun! Thanks in advance!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AZDbacker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-pics-of-unitedwilliams-supreme-shuffle-bowler?tu=AZDbacker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.