View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

Hi EM helpers,
Unfortunately the photos on IPDB of Jungle Queen or Jungle Princess are not clear enough. I rebuilt the two 5-bank drop targets and thought I knew where the wires go (based on their location and curvature) but that seems to have been an oops. I did not have to change any of the wiring to the sequence completed set of wires that is activated when all five are dropped, but what I'm not sure of are the wires to the rest of the switches, especially the yellow-maroon and green-white. Just some good photos of the wires connecting to the drops from either Jungle P or Queen will help me sort this out.

Yeah, I'm dumb, should have taken some photos of the game before I removed the drop target mechanisms. Doh!

Thanks

#2 2 years ago

Wire colors can be found in the manual - schematics.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Wire colors can be found in the manual - schematics.

Thanks. I have the schematics. Just would like to verify with photos.

1 week later
#4 2 years ago

Some pics for you of jungle queens target banks, also a pic for you of making the flippers dc. Converting them makes all the difference, game plays like a modern ss game. If you need more detailed pics let me know.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-photos-of-wiring-to-jungle-queen-or-princess-drop-targets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.