Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN6391 (resized).JPG
download (resized).png
Linkage (resized).png

#1 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am restoring a Williams Deluxe Official Baseball, and I need a part. The part is a linkage from the stepper unit (see photo). The "tails" broke off of these (pen is pointing to the tail).

I need three of them. Can anyone tell me the part number and/or where to get them? I am willing to buy the part, but I don't know where from or even the part number. Looking for some assistance.

Thank you!
Mike

Linkage (resized).pngLinkage (resized).png
#2 4 years ago

That looks like a normal part from 50s and 60s vintage Williams EM pinball games. Yes, that tail can break off. If you give me a few minutes I can find the part number. I'll have to look later to see if I have any extras in stock. But it might be a few days.

Perhaps A-5491 or A-5505. Not sure if one can replace the other. download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png

#3 4 years ago

Thank you! Perfect!

I need:
(2) A-5491
(1) A-5505

I plan to search for them, but if you have any to sell, please let me know. And thanks again!

Mike

#4 4 years ago

Ok, turns out I cannot find these parts for sale. Anybody got a lead?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikemolang:

I need:
(2) A-5491
(1) A-5505

I think I might have you covered. I just hope I don't end up needing them as I have several games that use them and I am running low on spares.

Tell you what. I've got a 4 Bagger coming in the next week or so and if they are all good in that, you can have these.

Don't try to bend them or work them loose by the flap or the will break.

Next time try the EM parts seeking thread as there are guys in there with way more junk than I have.
DSCN6391 (resized).JPGDSCN6391 (resized).JPG

#6 4 years ago

Awesome! I await word of condition of 4Bagger. Thank you for your help so far.

#7 4 years ago

4 Bagger is en route, and I imagine where it's coming from they will all be good.

Worse comes to worse, when nobody has these parts individually, sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and buy the whole assembly to get that one part.

ebay.com link: EM Williams RESERVE Pinball Machine STEPPER ASSEMBLY CREDIT or REPLAY UNIT

1 week later
#8 4 years ago

All my steppers seem to be OK, so if you still need these, give me a PM, and I'll send them on their way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lyme, NH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
$ 7.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-parts-william-stepper-linkage-deluxe-offical-baseball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.